Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 (16941 Views)

Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State / 2023: Why Peter Obi, Tinubu Will Face Heavy Problems By Nominating Placeholders / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbodicool(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Why then do you claim Ngozi Iweeala or Jay-Jay Okocha as Igbo Amaka?

Was Ironsi and his Igbo filled dictatorship also Niger Deltan?

Why was Ironsi's military cabinet filled with Zikosts elements? Or were they also Niger Deltan?

Until you people admit your ignoble roles in destroying the perfect foundation we had all because of your greed and parasitism towards the Niger Delta minority people which you still covet till this moment, nothing will ever change.

How come Peter Obi is of the impression that Nigerian centrist system is perfect ? Is this not the Igbo outlook envisioned by Zik.
Enyia face what is facing you and stop being clever by half.
South west is the problem of Nigeria today, go and catch that man that said it.

Leave my Igbo Race out of your sorrow!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
drlateef:

This man needs a medical check up. Most of the votes came from the north. And Buhari Waa voted in east and south south even if it’s 5% of the votes. This is complete blackmail and nonsensical statements. We will vote APC again and again. When Southeast and south south voted PDP that destroyed NIGERIA, who blamed them? Complete blockhead statements.
Thank God that the Housa/Fulani you people hold in high esteem are the one exposing you people's treacherousness and betrayal but as usual you people will always manage to look for a way to blame Igbos or add South East like you just did...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Fejoku:

Typical of a Yoruba muslim (allow me to use this distinction for once).
They can never face the fulanis even when they're being killed. They prefer to subtly drag Igbo into a discussion that doesn't concern us and use it to attack us to mask their cowardice. It was the same thing Tinubu did when tasked to speak up against fulani herdsmen when Pa Fasoranti's daughter was attacked and killed. All he had to do was invoke Evans' name after which he ran away. He never mentioned fulani for once.
You also didn't defend the SW neither did you attack the fulani man. Instead, you turned directly towards Biafrans and started invoking our names in a discussion that has nothing to do with us. In fact, you apologized to a man that most likely voted Buhari because the blood of a coward runs in your vein.
A humongous shame on you.
Thank God that you know this treacherous people very well and am also glad that most Igbos know them.Their master Housa/Fulani will attack and humiliate them instead of them to face them they will cowardly ran away only to start attacking Igbos.I always tell my people that Yorubas are the Igbo sworn enemy not actually Fulanis Yorubas uses their Lagos/Ibadan media to portlays as Igbo haters whereas it was actually Yorubas that hate Igbos..............I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
majamajic:
South west is the problem of NIGERIA

They always vote wrongly
Am telling you,they always vote wrongly but after they will say it was Igbos that vote wrongly.Am glad that Igbos they keep smearing and accusing of hating Buhari and also that they don't vote wisely have turn out to be that they are the tribe that always vote rightly and also Buhari they always insult and abuse Igbos every now and then that they hate turn out to be a monumental failure and desaster afteral
...............I am that Igbojew
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
majamajic:

Are u now saying southwest didn't bring in APC in 2015 or u are giving reasons for bringing APC in ?

U people have big problem
Hahaha you don't know this people.No wonder their brother Femi Fani Kayode called them u printable names like Unrealiable,Sheddy and Cunny.They are nether here nor there and they are chameleon.............I am that Igbojew
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by drlateef: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igbojew:
Thank God that the Housa/Fulani you people hold in high esteem are the one exposing you people's treacherousness and betrayal but as usual you people will always manage to look for a way to blame Igbos or add South East like you just did...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Do you understand English? What’s the meaning of treachery and betrayal? Is it betrayal to vote out thieves? You must be insane!!! I am not sorry to say that.
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Amenamen1: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
see why you keep having issues with Yoruba because you lack respect and also stupid!!! ... now you come for a whole tribe , i really dont see why you guys cant just chill with your choice and leave others...

ZombieSlayer1:

It was here on nairaland that I learned the deep hatred a lot of Yorubas have for the Igbo race. Apart from the Fulanis who're causing issues all over Nigeria, my parents have never told me 1 case they had issues with Northerner, but they're rife with ones against the Yoruba.
A tribe of snakes and serpents
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by ASAPFERG: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
If tinubu doesn't win, Nigeria should divide
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
majamajic:

So Tinubu is ?

U people can never change , but am happy the hunger got most u at the end . No matter how worst NIGERIA gets to, SS and SE will always stay ahead cos they never vote wrongly.
Yes oooo Igbos don't vote wrongly.Is God not a wonderful God,same Igbos they called all sorts of names such as they play bitter politics,they Buhari,they lay all their eggs in one basket are the one that laugh last hahaha...............I am that Igbojew
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
drlateef:

Do you understand English? What’s the meaning of treachery and betrayal? Is it betrayal to vote out thieves? You must be insane!!! I am not sorry to say that.
Call your parents and entire family insane.Okpo dika gi.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Akuruoulo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
It is wrong to throw blames now.
We have to move ON. It was a huge mistake to vote a certificatless man who refuses interviews and cannot speak to our issues.
Moreover who is so nepotic and tribalistic.

Let's not repeat the same mistake again.
Let's shun tribal politics and vote OBIDATTI having seen they are the best candidates.
We need a president that does not throw money around. At least he can save to remedy Nigeria. Dollar sharing during delegates primaries still fresh in our mind.

Vote Wisely my people.
The truth must be told
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
jrusky:
And the North did not contributed baa? And in 2019 when we all Atikulated down South did you the North atikulated wth us to kick Buhari a s s out of power? Did SE not given this monster 23% vote in contrary to 5% originally predicted? So Mr man shut your mouth.

Everybody that voted the monster called Buhari are guilty of the mess.

Same message we are preaching today that another divisive, unqualified, bigot, terrorist sympathiser, a deadly pretentious motherfucker monster called obi is loading again like Buhri but this one we will stop it by force by fire we will never experience Buhari Pro max second time called obi never again.
Oh so now South East voted 25% and no more they did not vote Buhari and so they don't have stake in APC rather PDP they have been voting.Also I thought you people said you Yoruba and Tinubu made Buhari who he is today and so he must take over from Buhar.You Yorubas indeed the names Igbos and even your brother FFK calls you people like backstabbers,sheddy,reliable,unstable,wicked and evil...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
dettolgel:

The bolded is a devilish move to robe SE into your wrong choices. Please leave the calculations as it stands by zone so that those with common sense can make informed judgement for themselves.

In the past 7 years you guys were busy taunting SE for being an "orphan child" when you guys are busy sharing the largesse of your victory.

Now it is time to share the blame you want to drag SE into it. You guys are impossible. I fear who no fear una. grin
Am happy that you know this unreliable,sheddy,unstable and cunny people.When things go their ways they will greedily take all the glory but when it did not go their ways they will look for Igbos they will share the blames with.Like you said,you fear who no fear them,my brother same with me ooooo..............I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:
have been telling you all. The north has never been against the southeast the way the southwest media tells it for decades.

Clearly the southwest is the region that Hates the southeast .

Why is it only the southwest that has come out aggressively against the southeast presidency. Infact the entire north and Fulani are indifferent. The southwest has threatened bullied and even prevented you ibos from registering for your pvc.

Remember the last election? Was it not a Yoruba oba that threatened you Ibo with drowning in the lagoon if you don't vote APC ? It was the Oba of Lagos that said this not an emir or a seriki.

Since the 70s the Yoruba have told you that Hausa / Fulani hate you ibos because of civil war , since the 70s the Yoruba have told the Hausa / Fulani that the ibos hate them because of the coup. Yet it was only the southwest that has been refusing to allow the southeast produce the president in 2023.

The north is indifferent. Atiku even came out and said that he would withdraw from the race of the APC fields a southeasterner as their candidate the southwest refused, now here we are.
For years the southwest tell you they are liberal. But they are the most angry, hitegr , aggressive and tribalsitic against you Ibo because Peter Obi is running for president not the Hausa or Fulani.

The labour party has held town hall meetings in 5 Northern states , how many have they held in the southwest?

The Yorubas tell you they are liberal yet the day the Ibo traders closed Alaba international market to register their pvc they were attacked and prevented from registering by Yoruba thugs there in Lagos , but the yoruba tell you Fulani / Hausa hate you .

No ibos have been prevented from registering their pvc in the entire north ! But Yoruba tell you Hausa Fulani are your enemy.

During the last election was it not in the southwest that Yoruba thugs week attacking you ibos who came out to vote? Nothing like this happened in the entire Northern states till date , but the Yoruba will tell you they are liberal and the Hausa Fulani hate you ibos.

It's time you ibos take a seat and think who really is your enemy in Nigeria.

Which tribes had its leaders and influencers been most angry and violently oppsiig Peter Obi? It is not the north at all. Infact Northern influencers have come out to voice that it is the turn of the southeast. Infact Northern influencers like Aisha yesufu have been openly campaigning for Peter Obi. Only the Yorubas have been violently attacking Peter Obi and his tribe online and planning how to demarket sabotage and frame him personality. Yet they tell you Hausa hate ibos. Who tells you Hausa Fulani hate Ibo? You hear it in the media, television, radio, newspaper and internet. Who controls the media in Nigeria is it not the southwest?

Check the whole Nigeria less than 1% of any Northerner had criticized Peter Obi or is against him but over 90% of Yoruba infoeujcers and their people have are against Peter Obi , yet they tell you Hausa Fulani hate you.

It is the Yoruba who have refused to honour the rotation of presidency to the southeast. The North never wanted to contest, it was when they saw the greed of the southwest coming to deny the southeast that the north decided to contest.

Even an APC senator said it Senator Orji uzor kalu " Why are the southwest not telling their sons to withdraw from the race since it is the turn of the southeast"? This is a good question. The truth is finally out. The lies spun for decades that the north hates the southeast... Which region has refused to allow the southeast produce the next president.

So next time they are telling you Fulani wants to rule forever remember this...they use the media to divide and conquer, they spin lies and controversy to keep the people fighting each other when in reality they are your real enemy.

Before the civil war the Ibo and Hausa lived and didnbusines peacefully... But the media has always painted the Hausa Fulani and Ibo are mortal enemies and somehow have you noticed the media has always painted the Yoruba and southwest was everybody's friend ? How come ? Who controls the media ? 
The Yoruba .

Think .

During the End SARS protests. All youths AROUND Nigeria came out to protest tyranny, even the international community showed solidarity. Form the north South East and West youths marched.

But suddenly only one region saw a chance to attack their true enemy the Ibo.

The Yoruba youths suddenly started the Yoruba Ronu slogan painting the Ibo as their enemy .

They left the protest the hole country was protesting that suddenly started targeting the ibos only...

The Hausa didn't do this the Fulani didn't do this only the Yoruba did this why ?

Think on this

For years they sold you propaganda. That the Hausa Fulani want to islamize Nigeria ...

Why is it despite holding power the most the North never once fielded a Muslim Muslim ticket ? 

Why is it , it is the Yoruba who are feildimg a Muslim Muslim ticket .
but the Yoruba media wants you to believe the Hausa Fulani wants to islamize Nigeria ?

Think

Kingozymandias:
For years Adeyinja grandson was on social media calling for the murder of ibos in the southwest, did you hear one single prominent Yoruba leader speak up against him? None. Has one single Hausa or Fulani individual ever called for this except those you hear through the Yoruba controlled media ? None.

Ask yourself why? Think

Don't be like Nnamdi Kanu a fool who believed the whole Hausa Fulani hate the Ibo propaganda.

It is all lies

Tell me has the Hausa Fulani done again you Ibo. Tell me one thing. All you will say is civil war. Let me tell you the two sides lost alot during that war and only one side gained. Which side profited from the war between the Hausa and Ibo? It was the Yoruba ... 

Imagine one instigating a fight between two friends only to go back and collect all the things owned by both friends..

Kingozymandias:
Deleting my thread will not stop the facts.
It is not about tribal hate .. but things cannot change until we face the truth.

The Yoruba have always , hated and worked against the Ibo. The YOURBA come with a facade of friendship and kinship, it is a Greek gift , like sheep in wolf's clothing it is to weaken you the Ibo till they can strike at you when you are most weak

The north has never and will have anything against you Ibo .

Do you remember when there was an issue of kidnapping in the southwest, when this same Tinubu went there what was the first thing he said? Where are the cows? Is Evans a Fulani man? Event is a convicted known Ibo criminal kidnapper then in prison, but this comment had absolutely nothing to do with the situation Tinubu was to address.

But his deep hatred for the Ibo tribe must always show itself. This is who the real Yoruba are.

They don't see anyone outside the southwest are human or equal to them.
I once read a comment here where a Yoruba was saying that he wishes all the Niger Delta and southeast states are wiped out of human beings ..

This is the typical thinking of the Yoruba. They are masters of pretending to be your friend just to achieve their goal .

This is who they are. They are a tribe very similar to the british who colonized us and looted our country .

A typical Yoruba can come to you, acting humble just to get into you to learn your weaknesses and secrets. The moment they learn these they plan your downfall. The Yoruba hsve smartly for years used the media to keep you Ibo from trusting the North. They made you think Hausa Fulani are your enemy.

But now these elections have shown the truth

Cc from
Kingozymandias

Thank you immensely for this your raw truth and this your message need to embedded and put in archive for future generations of Igbos to read and know their true enemy.I keep saying it that Housa/Fulani are not really Igbo enemy but Yorubas are.Yorubas are the one created policy against Igbos through their late Awolowo after Nigeria/Biafra that no matter how much any amount Igbos have in your bank accounts you you will have only 20 Pounds and that was same Igbo sweat Awolowo used to award scholarship to his Yoruba people and also build infrastructure in South West and they think God will not avenge the Igbo sweat on them..............I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Advocate500:
is beyond tribe or ethnicity,is about person's, Tinubu implanted that hatred in the mind of his followers against igboman for his selfish political benefits,same with nnamdi kanu who struggle to convince his followers to hate Yoruba man for his selfish interest and buhari also used hateful politics to gain massive followers down north.

Non of this element have love for the nation.
Oga leave Mazi Nnamdi Kanu out of this your biase talk,if not because Mazi Nnamdi Kanu prophecy believe it or leave it Buhari and his Fulani people would have achieved the age long dream of their progenitor Uthman Danfodio to Fulanise and Islamise the whole Nigeria but deep hatred you Yorubas have against Igbos blinded you people's eyes to know everything he said have almost come to pass both in positive and negative ways...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

It was here on nairaland that I learned the deep hatred a lot of Yorubas have for the Igbo race. Apart from the Fulanis who're causing issues all over Nigeria, my parents have never told me 1 case they had issues with Northerner, but they're rife with ones against the Yoruba.
A tribe of snakes and serpents
I keep telling whomever that cares to listen that Yorubas are actually the problem of this country called Nigeria not actually Housas/Fulanis but am happy that our Igbo people are beginning to see it.Yorubas are the instigator of the misunderstanding Igbos and Housas/Fulanis have in this country and after causing the problem they will step back or sit on the fence watching and laughing while Igbos and Housas/Fulanis.It is also on record that any time there is Biafra agitation thread on this platform Yorubas are the most vocal tribe that play opposition for the restoration of Biafra,they always come out enmass to attack Igbos or IPOB whenever the issues of Biafra is discuss here and anywhere as if they can not survive if Igbos leave their beloved Nigeria.Yorubas are the ones that always blackmail IPOB/ESN against their fellow Igbos they always come out to protect by using their age long divide and rule tactics they have been using against Igbos to the rest of other tribes which unfortunately other tribes keep on believing and falling for their antics especially South South people but thank God that the veils they used to cover other tribes eyes so as they will keep seeing Igbos as the problem of this country is gradually tearing apart.................I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
I keep telling whomever that cares to listen that Yorubas are actually the problem of this country called Nigeria not actually Housas/Fulanis but am happy that our Igbo people are beginning to see it.Yorubas are the instigator of the misunderstanding Igbos and Housas/Fulanis have in this country and after causing the problem they will step back or sit on the fence watching and laughing while Igbos and Housas/Fulanis.It is also on record that any time there is Biafra agitation thread on this platform Yorubas are the most vocal tribe that play opposition for the restoration of Biafra,they always come out enmass to attack Igbos or IPOB whenever the issues of Biafra is discuss here and anywhere as if they can not survive if Igbos leave their beloved Nigeria.Yorubas are the ones that always blackmail IPOB/ESN against their fellow Igbos they always come out to protect by using their age long divide and rule tactics they have been using against Igbos to the rest of other tribes which unfortunately other tribes keep on believing and falling for their antics especially South South people but thank God that the veils they used to cover other tribes eyes so as they will keep seeing Igbos as the problem of this country is gradually tearing apart.................I am that Igbojew
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Why then are you guys always championing for "one naijeria" if you guys are so sure you can exist on your own?
Don't mind them,thank God that other tribes are starting to wake up to know that the antics and deceit Yorubas have been using on them that Igbos are the problem of this country is wearing off.They are the one that always cry most anytime there is a thread about Biafra cessation because they are the real parasites that can't live without same Igbos they antagonized and call all sorts of names............I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Wwwq: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Put it on me
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Maybe if you igbos had not truncated both the first republic and our democracy we won't be in this mess.

Maybe if you Igbos had allowed the so-called minority people to live the defunct Igbo dominated eastern region and not stage a coup to prevent their inevitable exit we won't have a centrist quasi Marxist federal govt in place.

Maybe if you igbos admit that you are the architects of modern Nigeria and the parasitic dependent union we won't be in this mess.
Here we go again,always denying undeniable things.You Yorubas are indeed every negative names people called you even your own brother FFK called you people unreliable,sheddy,unstable,etc.Thank God that every tribes are beginning to see what Igbos have been saying about you two face tribe especially Housa/Fulani people you people have been trying so hard to gum your body with them but they even hate you Unrealiable and unstable people the most................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by BigIyanga: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
saintrow1:

Countries without oil and gas are doing far better than those that have oil and gas so you are talking trash. Oil or no oil niger delta will still be shit.
Living in delusional UAR… lol. Can show me what Naija could have been without oil money? Abuja would not have been built. 95% of states and capitals would be like sahara desert. Lagos would be like Mogadishu
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igbodicool:

Nzeogwu according to you guys is a Niger deltan and there are no Igbo in Delta State...

Can you tell me just one Igbo man in the 1966 coup?
South West still remain the problem of Nigeria, another northerner has confirmed it!
Don't mind them, whenever they want to blame Igbos for 1966 coup they will attach it to Igbo coup knowing that same person that stage the coup was Kaduna Nzeogwu from Okpanam but same people will call Igbos all sorts of names like attachee by force when they said that they will not leave single South South Igbos when Biafra come.Thank God that the veils they used in covering the faces of other tribes in Nigeria to see Igbos as the problem of the country have tore completely and every tribes can now see their true colour which is chameleon which Igbos have been trying for so long to tell the whole Nigerians..................I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by OneEyedSnake: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igbojew:
Here we go again,always denying undeniable things.You Yorubas are indeed every negative names people called you even your own brother FFK called you people unreliable,sheddy,unstable,etc.Thank God that every tribes are beginning to see what Igbos have been saying about you two face tribe especially Housa/Fulani people you people have been trying so hard to gum your body with them but they even hate you Unrealiable and unstable people the most................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Fake Igbo Jew, I am no Yoruba .

Secondly, the biggest traitors and conniving bastards are you Igbos who have always aligned with the north to shortchange the south especially the Niger Delta

Do you want me to relate why your Zikist Afro Marxists in the Army staged a coup in 1966?

Was it not because the inevitable creation of the COR region out of the eastern region was already a done deal at the federal Parliament to which your Azikiwe warned that if the minorities where to leave the eastern region, the east will be the poorest region in the polity?

Was the recent discovery of oil in commercial quantities in the anti Igbo provinces of present day Rivers not the reason why you foolishly staged a coup and installed yourselves as rulers and lords over your betters after dismantling regional governance?

You fool no one with your lame lies.
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
AdamuKD:

Coward. Face your masters. West is slave to the north
Hahaha you know them too well,they will rather prostrate to their Housa/Fulani that have been decimating them while they keep attacking Igbos that don't even know their existence...........I am that Igbojew
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Secondly, the biggest traitors and conniving bastards are you Igbos who have always aligned with the north to shortchange the south especially the Niger Delta

Do you want me to relate why your Zikist Afro Marxists in the Army staged a coup in 1966?

Was it not because the inevitable creation of the COR region out of the eastern region was already a done deal at the federal Parliament to which your Azikiwe warned that if the minorities where to leave the eastern region, the east will be the poorest region in the polity?

Was the recent discovery of oil in commercial quantities in the anti Igbo provinces of present day Rivers not the reason why you foolishly staged a coup and installed yourselves as rulers and lords over your betters after dismantling regional governance?

Am glad that you people keep on blaming Igbos over the 1966 that was staged by Kaduna Nzeogwu who happened to come from my State Delta Igbo which you people have been trying so hard to create enemity between we Delta Igbos and our South East Igbos whenever they said that no single South South Igbo state will leave behind when Biafra come.Let today be the last time you treacherous Yorubas will put mouth in any Igbo or Biafra matter and we Delta Igbos because we are inseparable..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Corridon: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igbojew:
Oh may God bless you immensely for speaking the honest truth what your Yoruba people put Nigeria into.I never knew we still have honest Yoruba like you.............I am that Igbojew
Thank you.
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by OneEyedSnake: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igbojew:
Am glad that you people keep on blaming Igbos over the 1966 that was staged by Kaduna Nzeogwu who happened to come from my State Delta Igbo which you people have been trying so hard to create enemity between we Delta Igbos and our South East Igbos whenever they said that no single South South Igbo state will leave behind when Biafra come.Let today be the last time you treacherous Yorubas will put mouth in any Igbo or Biafra matter and we Delta Igbos because we are inseparable..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Usual story and lame excuses.

You remain rejected in the Niger Delta.
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Shikini: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Agreed
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbodicool(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

And have you stopped being a minority group today?
Who is in control of the oil?
Google the largest and most populous tribe in Africa, tell me the position of Ndị Igbo and tell me the position of your tribe in Nigeria alone if you are not ashamed to mention it.

Thank God Eastern Region has been dismantled, Igbo still has a geopolitical zone of their own whereas your tiny tribe is still lumped in a zone where Igbo population is above 30%.

Your hatred cannot stop Igbo from succeeding rather it will stop you.
Quit bitterness, it has gained you nothing!
Stop being Igbophobia!
Peace to you if you love peace!
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by OneEyedSnake: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igbodicool:

And have you stopped being a minority group today?
!

Well that description of so-called minority tribe we got from you Igbos when we were yoked with you by your much hated and vilified British colonial govt.

We remain minorities that are determined never to have anything with you.

Stay your lane.
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ikem11:

Igbos already disown those people mentioned. We Igbos don't praise failures
Help me tell him,he think Igbos are like his clannish Yoruba people that worship his criminal people no matter evil they committed.............I am that Igbojew
Re: Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 by Igbojew: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Well that description of so-called minority tribe we got from you Igbos when we were yoked with you by your much hated and vilified British colonial govt.

We remain minorities that are determined never to have anything with you.

Stay your lane.

You people will remain minority to Housa/Fulani till eternity.Slave that love the chain his master yoke on his neck,shame to you.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records / Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle / $175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.