Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August (24992 Views)

Peter Obi Beats Tinubu: Performance Index Of Tinubu And Peter Obi As Governors. / Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election / Ignore Peter Obi, Tinubu Not Withdrawing From Race On Health Grounds – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by reddingtonblack: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2022
adetayo234:

Buhari also won on social media in 2014/2015. Why aren't you talking about that?

Is it because you are a hypocrite?

why will you pick an older update over a recent update.

is it because you are dumb or na play you go play for school.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by jrusky(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2022
Liebermantic:

Odinga wasn't the media poll winner, it was Ruto the winner that was winning on the media

Hahahaha I have be waiting for you oya let more of you started coming with your lies. The Kenya online winner was even beaten in his polling unit a Kenya friend is right here in my house for a visit right now I guess you knows better than him baa?
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by iSense247: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2022
Announced3:

Have you used your drugs
This question is for Tinubu's rented urchins like you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Jnana19(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2022
People dont win election on media be popular but obi can never be president his own people would betray him and he has no grassroot
floret23:
pulse.ng

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/peter-obi-beats-tinubu-atiku-in-popularity-race-on-google-trends-in-august/rxkcxzw.amp

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Paullo19: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2022
WonderManly:
Election doesn't won on internet.

You can't learn English in nairaland.....lol
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by youngstrow(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2022
Born2Breed:
"Voters are not online" this and that.

Whereas,they know that the youths has the highest number of registered voters are they all politically aware now and are mostly online daily.

And 70% of those youths are on the side of Peter Obi the rock.

70 percentage of people's who only vote by mouth and never did the needful
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
The same way IPOB made Nnmadi Cownu popularly end in zoo cage

Labour party candidate popularly end in vain grin

Use your vibrator candidate and self-service angry angry grin
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Paullo19: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2022
I'm Sha waiting for 2023to know how many mad are in Nigeria... Because with this happenings in the country, if you are still supporting APC and PDP, then u need medical attention.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by dgbanj: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2022
He is also leading on my poll site https://www.9japoll.com/
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Jnana19(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2022
East can never rule nigeria no room for obi in aso rock quote author=Kingspin post=116443191]Tribal contests have killed Nigeria over and over.
Give the best person the job. Bury tribalism.[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Jnana19(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2022
Ur already 1 of us so ur also mad
Paullo19:
I'm Sha waiting for 2023to know how many mad are in Nigeria... Because with this happenings in the country, if you are still supporting APC and PDP, then u need medical attention.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by reddingtonblack: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2022
ShaqFu:
those who say "they are the structure" where exactly do they live? I know they live in socal media because they obviously have no life outside social media. That's why they're here all day cursing and shaming their parents.

I tell you, these Obidients guys don't even have physical presence in the whole 774 local government areas, not to talk of the whole ward in Nigeria. This people are in for a rude awakening. They believe election is by noise making on social media.

Atiku learnt the hard way, , he mistook their amplified noise for real votes cheesy

Lets wait n see, time will tell
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by McCoy9067(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2022
We don't want any stupid popularity, is he more popular than money?
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2022
INEC don't conduct election on Google

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Oduduwa707: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Announced3:

grin a murderer can be a warrior..
But a bastard is a product of an harlot.. so his mother is a prostitute

Well, at least being a prostitute or bastard is fine with me as long as I don't take any innocent human's life in the name of Politics, don't rob innocent citizens of their hard-earned monies, don't steal/loot public funds for personal use etc...

You wonder why Tinubu's first born, Jide was used as a 'sacrificial lamb' for appeasement? undecided

Of course, a fool like you won't know. Oloriburuku lasan! [center][/center]
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Paullo19: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2022
Jnana19:
Ur already 1 of us so ur also mad
I can't be one of u.... Beta be running mad alone.... No drag me folo body
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by reddingtonblack: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2022
Paullo19:

What is the difference between those supporting Apc/PDP and the ones supporting a man that just let PDP few months ago.

Considering the time Peter Obi and his VP spent in pdp and as at the time they left give one logical explanation as to why we shouldnt tag LP .. PdP extension

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Paullo19: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2022
reddingtonblack:

What is the difference between those supporting Apc/PDP and the ones supporting a man that just let PDP few months ago.

Considering the time Peter Obi and his VP spent in pdp and as at the time they left give one logical explanation as to why we shouldnt tag LP .. PdP extension

I guess u have the ans to ur question... Or u are blinded by tribalism too or partisan politics or religion.. Which one
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Tzar(m): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2022
No doubt that Obi will get big votes amongst some ‘minority’ blocs.
But I know Peter Obi can only win the presidential election online & in Biafra.
Has anyone noticed that averagely 70% of his supporters are from the SE, 20% from the SS, & the other 4/6 regions share the remaining 10%.
The stats looks more like a voting bloc that will subtly distrupt known voting patterns & not win the election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by adetayo234: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2022
reddingtonblack:

why will you pick an older update over a recent update.

is it because you are dumb or na play you go play for school.

Your social media rant was valid in 2019 and you are already using it in 2022. Why should the same social media not matter in 2015? Is it because it didn't fit your shameless narrative?

I should be asking you if you are dumb and just went through school without gaining anything.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Ken4Christ: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2022
Poor presentation by the op. Next time put the results in tabular form for easy comprehension and quick glance.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by WonderManly(m): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2022
Paullo19:

You can't learn English in nairaland.....lol

Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by reddingtonblack: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2022
adetayo234:

Your social media rant was valid in 2019 and you are already using it in 2022. Why should the same social media not matter in 2015? Is it because it didn't fit your shameless narrative?

I should be asking you if you are dumb and just went through school without gaining anything.

LOL, its common sense in any field of study to pick on the most recent update for analysis.

As at 2015 nigeria telecomms were still on 3G, as at 2015 iphone was not the rave, as at 2015 , social media was still new to alot of Nigerians, as at 2015 how nigeria celebrities where verified by twitter, instagram
As at 2015 fake news was not a trend, as at 2015 IPOB was yet to be concieved

Lastly as at 2015 inec were still transmitting manually , now you tell me how much we've evolved btw 2019 & 2022.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Igboslayer: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Social media and the google president…lol
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Billygee2u: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2022
floret23:
pulse.ng

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/peter-obi-beats-tinubu-atiku-in-popularity-race-on-google-trends-in-august/rxkcxzw.amp
Peter Obi has been beating them blue and black anywhere, every where,all places,all times, every corner and every angel . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by WonderManly(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Stanleyq:
but by rigging
I know for them!
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by plaindealer: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2022
Other people dey strategize to win election, Igbos dey do beauty contest..

This is why you people are always at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Born2Breed(f): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2022
youngstrow:
70 percentage of people's who only vote by mouth and never did the needful

That was then. EndSars changed everything and the youth are now alive to their responsibility of exercising their franchise.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by reddingtonblack: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2022
Paullo19:

I guess u have the ans to ur question... Or u are blinded by tribalism too or partisan politics or religion.. Which one

Oga go n sit down jare, it is apparent you have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Billygee2u: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2022
iSense247:
Tinubu's rented urchins believes PO is only popular on social media and don't have PVC. Are the people on social media ghosts?
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Billygee2u: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2022
4teenblaq:
Come 2023, Peter obi shall beat the two at the poll!!
Tina1999:
He is already leading
And God will see him through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LP Crisis: Police Take Over Secretariat, NWC Appoints Acting Chairman / Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Whispering Into Dolapo Osinbajo's Ear (Caption Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.