Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August (24976 Views)

Peter Obi Beats Tinubu: Performance Index Of Tinubu And Peter Obi As Governors. / Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election / Ignore Peter Obi, Tinubu Not Withdrawing From Race On Health Grounds – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by GoodIsGod: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2022
If Nigerian youths will go out to vote during elections and not be keyboard warriors only, Obi will be the next president.

I am Yoruba flesh and blood but I am rooting for him.
Atiku and Tinubu are old cargoes with nothing to offer.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Edun00700: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2022
Like big odds in bet9ja virtual that will later chop gbagbos
Tina1999:
He is already leading
And God will see him through
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by olatuns2017: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2022
floret23:
pulse.ng

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/peter-obi-beats-tinubu-atiku-in-popularity-race-on-google-trends-in-august/rxkcxzw.amp

To be commissioned this year (2022)
1 - Siemens Power Project
2 - Bonny Bridge
3 - 2nd Niger Bridge
4 - Lekki Seaport
5 - Lagos - Ibadan Expressway
6 - AirNigeria
7 - Dangote Refinery
8 - Kano - Maradi Rail
9 - AKK gas project
10 - Lagos Badagry Expressway
11- oweto Bridge ( benue-Nasarawa)
And many more....
All glory to God

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT

The next GCFR president Bola TINUBU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2022
Meanwhile; You can All Use The Same Google Trends to Earn Yourself Some Good Dollars on a Daily and Weekly Basis.....

Google Trend is One of The Best Tools for You to Use To Earn Good Traffic that Can Easily Convert To Good Recurring Dollars for Your SEO Efforts.

For those who are interested in learning this art of SEO Marketing; Feel at ease To Enrol For Our 3 Days Training Under Our Financial Freedom Institution to Learn How To Correctly Utilize Google Trends to Make MASSIVE and PASSIVE Income for Yourself.

Training Begins By 7:00 PM Everyday.

Enrol Now For Today's Session.

Send : " Google Trends 3 Days Training" to Our WhatsApp Contact Below.

Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2022
redPUSSY:
Lets wait for clowns to invade this thread to shout media this online that, forgetting how the same set of clowns/urchings were rejoicing when Buhari was beating Jonathan black and blue on the same media in 2014/2015..

Clowns are coming grin

Tinubu came second because of people helping him to look for his certificate.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by nokspos: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2022
he real northerners that will vote don't even know what google means
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Gfrank07: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2022
4teenblaq:
Come 2023, Peter obi shall beat the two at the poll!!

I laugh in Igbo...unfortunately the election won't be done on Google..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Oduduwa707: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2022
Announced3:

You are truly a bastard.. using someone son demise a pleasure...

Baba e omo ale jati jati

I'll NEVER take joy in anyone's demise, NEVER!

But when someone robs millions of innocent souls for his personal gains, murders innocent pple to be in power etc... May the plagues of Egypt be upon such individuals.

And for you and your generations, so shall it be upon you all! May the bloods of the innocents take revenge against you and ur households.

....and so shall it be. Amen!

***when an Ijebu diety speaks, wait for 7days and see how wretched your life becomes. angry
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by yungcheda(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2022
Just as he won online, he will win offline
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2022
floret23:
pulse.ng

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/peter-obi-beats-tinubu-atiku-in-popularity-race-on-google-trends-in-august/rxkcxzw.amp
Tinubu was able to follow Obu closely because of the number of people that come online to insult him. Obidient for life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2022
WonderManly:
Election doesn't won on internet.
Isn't, not doesn't!
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Amah70: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2022
If Nigeria is a normal country, a country where ethno-religious bigotry has not dimmed the wits of most of the population, who will place Peter Obi on the same table with Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu?
Atiku and Tinubu are on the US watch list for international wrong doings that include drug trafficking and bribery in the US.
May God help the ethno-religious bigots of Nigeria to repent and vote wisely in 2023 presidential election in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Jnana19(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Ur mad already following any politician because they are all same when the resume office u see their true colour
Paullo19:

I can't be one of u.... Beta be running mad alone.... No drag me folo body
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Marvins009: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Tinubu murdered Funsho Williams in cold blood.

Tinubu is a ferocious Murderer! angry

Defamation of character you can be jailed do you have evidence to back your claim don’t shot your self in the leg
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Oduduwa707: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2022
Announced3:

What millions is he taking advantage of personal gains.. he has already worked his self up.. you should do likewise not the blaming game

I can see you swim in the ocean of ignorance! Gullible Pple like you have a defeatist mentality. Nothing good can ever come from ur quarters.

Doomed soul! angry
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by WonderManly(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Isn't, not doesn't!
Good. Thanks!
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Nasa005: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2022
You are sick . go see doctor. U have Hate too on ur mind and soul. Hence u are a devil
ObituaryYebo:
The same way IPOB made Nnmadi Cownu popularly end in zoo cage

Labour party candidate popularly end in vain grin
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by richie240: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ngwa, bring d receipts nah!
cool
adetayo234:

Buhari also won on social media in 2014/2015. Why aren't you talking about that?

Is it because you are a hypocrite?
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Emola12(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Tina1999:
He is already leading
And God will see him through
I'm Yoruba guy buh I shout big AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Emola12(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
The same way IPOB made Nnmadi Cownu popularly end in zoo cage

Labour party candidate popularly end in vain grin
since I don see ur username a no need to talk again
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by adetayo234: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
richie240:
Ngwa, bring d receipts nah!
cool

I hope you will accept thY you are a failure after reading the news in the link below?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2015/04/03/how-social-media-help-buhari-win/%3famp=1
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
redPUSSY:
Lets wait for clowns to invade this thread to shout media this online that, forgetting how the same set of clowns/urchings were rejoicing when Buhari was beating Jonathan black and blue on the same media in 2014/2015..

Clowns are coming grin
Atiku won online trends 2019 but buhari won the main elections... Don't worry Peter Obi ll be president of Nigeria online 2023
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Liebermantic:

Odinga wasn't the media poll winner, it was Ruto the winner that was winning on the media
Ruto isn't paperweight like Obi... Obi has Lost already forget the noise online
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by richie240: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Taaa dia!
Small pikin dey worry u.

You forgot that d transmutation of the 2014 poll to reality was as a result of simple arithmetics: "1+1 > 1".
The power combo of "north + west " was what defeated southeast!

And, ntorr, dt 'power cimbo' still subsists!
So, d point be say 'online polls' as far as Nigeria/Africa is concerned is zero!

I.hope I've bn able to school you and ur types.
Thank me later nwoke!
cool

adetayo234:

I hope you will accept thY you are a failure after reading the news in the link below?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2015/04/03/how-social-media-help-buhari-win/%3famp=1
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by adetayo234: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
richie240:
Taaa dia!
Small pikin dey worry u.

You forgot that d transmutation of the 2014 poll to reality was as a result of simple arithmetics: "1+1 > 1".
The power combo of "north + west " was what defeated southeast!

And, ntorr, dt 'power cimbo' still subsists!
So, d point be say 'online polls' as far as Nigeria/Africa is concerned is zero!

I.hope I've bn able to school you and ur types.
Thank me later nwoke!
cool

Have you asked yourself why Tinubu urrchins gather themselves from their WhatsApp group to like posts on nairaland so that their posts can have a huge number of likes?

Because they know the power of the social media.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Yorubanza: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Chinedum300:
Mark my words.... Peter obi must conquer the presidential election 2023
And so shall It be

Iseee!
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by richie240: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
You're very very correct: SM does have influence....but not when it comes to politics in (especially) Nigeria.

The average igboman will never vote a tinubu even if his manifesto was conjured in d heavens. The average hausaman too will never touch (ie vote) an Igbo candidate even if all d igbos convert to.Islam today-today (1966 is still fresh in their minds).

So let's quit deceiving ourselves, bikonu!
cool

adetayo234:

Have you asked yourself why Tinubu urrchins gather themselves from their WhatsApp group to like posts on nairaland so that their posts can have a huge number of likes?

Because they know the power of the social media.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by adetayo234: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
richie240:
You're very very correct: SM does have influence....but not when it comes to politics in (especially) Nigeria.

The average igboman will never vote a tinubu even if his manifesto was conjured in d heavens. The average hausaman too will never touch (ie vote) an Igbo candidate even if all d igbos convert to.Islam today-today (1966 is still fresh in their minds).

So let's quit deceiving ourselves, bikonu!
cool

Lolz. Igbo man voted Obasanjo, a Yoruba man. Igbo man would have voted Osinbajo.

Can you state why the same Igbo man who voted OBJ won't want to vote Tinubu?

Is it because Tinubu showed himself to be irresponsible?

Everything is wrong about Tinubu.

His family background is faulty

His name is faulty

His certificates are faulty

His wealth is questionable

He is morally rotten

One of Tinubu's urcchins, oba rilwan akiolu, the former morally corrupt police officer, threatened to throw igbos into the lagoon if they don't vote for Tinubu's party.

So, had Tinubu done anything to be found desirable by igbos or by any other person with dignity?

If you have any honour yourself, you won't vote for Tinubu.

I won't be surprised if your only reasons for campaigning for Tinubu are tribalism and religion, which are very stupid reasons.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August by Kagd10: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Tinubu murdered Funsho Williams in cold blood.

Tinubu is a ferocious Murderer! angry

And your source? Even Funsho William family will slap you for this trash because they worked for Tinubu after PDP killed Funsho William. The person linked to his death was his secretary and PDP chieftains.

You dey mad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Arthur Eze, Others Storm Anambra As Maduka Buries Uncle / Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki / Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.