Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ (1024 Views)

We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB / Obasanjo Meets Adebanjo, Dosumu, Other Yoruba Leaders Over 2019 / IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Yoruba1stson: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Executive Director of the Obafemi Awolowo Foundation and Chairman, African Newspapers of Nigeria Plc, Ambassador Dr Olatokunbo Awolowo Dusumu has asked members of the public to ignore a fake news being circulated in her name on the Bola Tinubu/ Kashim Shettima presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
The fake news being circulated online by some news platforms and on social media falsely quoted Awolowo Dosumu as warning Nigerians of a plot to get rid of Tinubu in favour of Shettima if they win the 2023 presidential election.
Awolowo Dosumu described the report as false, mischievous and wicked stating that she had not
spoken with any journalist in recent times on any matter whatsoever including the 2023 presidential election and the candidates thereof.
“I am not in partisan politics and I have not been in partisan politics for decades. I have neither endorsed nor condemned any candidate or party. I have no intention to do so. I refuse to be dragged into a matter I know nothing about. I advise whoever is behind this wicked lie to make better use of their time for the progress and development of our
country, Nigeria,”
she said.
Awolowo Dosumu urged Nigerians and the entire world to assist the country, in every way they can, as
we navigate through these trying times and to ignore all confusionists and purveyors of patent falsehood.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/awolowo-dosumu-i-did-not-speak-with-any-journalist-on-tinubu-shettima-ticket/
mynd44
lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by God1000(m): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
And what if she did? This is the right time for men and women of integrity to speak out.

Nigeria is at inflection point, our actions will make or mar this country next year

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Abdul05: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Omo Igbo propaganda network at work
From Aba to onitsha down South.. grin grin

They will never do well.. grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by baabuska: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Make we dey see
Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:
And what if he did?

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Corridon: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
The same person that killed Funsho Williams might have threatened her too hence the reason why she is denying her statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by tishbite42: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lol
Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by WonderManly(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nigeria with fake fake news up and down.
Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by lhordspy: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Obituary people at work...

No wonder we see News of unknown APC supposedly chieftain decamping all around. Mere propaganda and lies from the peter pit of hell where all zombiedients belongs

Like followers like Peter .

Peter obi lies so much you begin to wonder why he is not locked up in prison with the key thrown in river yet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by christistruth01: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Everyone knows

But Peter Obi's IPOB Thugs and Terrorists cannot exist without lies

Lies matter more to them than the air

they breathe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Yoruba1stson: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Piter Obidient and Zombiedents in the mud again

5 Likes

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Obidients are evil, must they go this far

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by smi2022: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Really?? Then who did?
Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Piter Obidient and Zombiedents in the mud again
They’ve made this whole thing as a Do or die affair

4 Likes

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by 2elliot: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
Abdul05:
From Aba to onitsha down to South.. grin grin

Afonja Lagos-Ibadan propaganda network at work. Lagos-Ibadan fake propaganda has caused more havoc on Nigeria than anything else. Devilish characters trying to blackmail the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by jkpbestseries: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
I pity Tinubu... Atiku has won already
Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by christistruth01: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Obidients are evil, must they go this far

deji17:
LiePOB people are desperate, wicked, liars..

Meanwhile, Peter Obi remains an IPOB Project. SW people supporting him are not up to 200. Ditto with NE , NW and most part of NC.

People who beheaded and butchered their own Kinsmen, that were begging for Mercy, roasted their flesh and ate them as seasoned meat with Egusi and Akpu

Do you think such people will consider lying and deceit to be a Crime?

They are probably angry that their Politicians won't decriminalize Cannibalism
as part of their Human Rights

If the Contents of their Stomachs undergo thorough DNA Investigation you will discover it is a graveyard

The mouth that gladly eats Human flesh will not consider telling lies to be anything

.https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/07/2023-they-are-ploting-to-get-rid-of-tinubu-make-shettima-president-awolowos-daughter/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1662533795

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by deji17: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
LiePOB people are desperate, wicked, liars..

Meanwhile, Peter Obi remains an IPOB Project. SW people supporting him are not up to 200. Ditto with NE , NW and most part of NC.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by 2elliot: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
They’ve made this whole thing as a Do or die affair
Dirty Tinubu urchins trying to use propaganda to blackmail the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
2elliot:
Dirty Tinubu urchins trying to use propaganda to blackmail the north.
Follow who know road, your unborn children needs you to take some wise decisions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Okay
Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by 2elliot: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Follow who know road, your unborn children needs you to take some wise decisions
Walai, you no dey pity your unborn children if at all you are yet to have any. You want a druggie to become your president. You want him to use his diplomatic immunity to import and export drugs unchecked and unrestrained. You want your children and that of all your loved ones to live in a drug infested country. Walai, try borrow sense and sit this one out. Your children and loved ones depend on your wise decision to stop the druggie from becoming our president. Their health and sanity depends on you.
Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Dannyset(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
They lie for a living

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by seunmsg(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
The usual fake news from Peter Obi supporters. Very shameless people. The way these guys concoct wicked lies and spread it like wildfire is disturbing. Is this how Peter Obi intends to rule? Lies, falsehood and propaganda? This is just crazy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by ElSudani: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
We knew that ma'am. You are not the first person to refute this this type of falsehood.

Tom Hanks
Elon Musk
Fifty Cent
And many more.

This is probably why Zain Asher of CNN ran for the sake of her career. She would have spent the next six months refuting statements she didn't make.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Okoroawusa: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:
And what if he did? This is the right time for men and women of integrity to speak out.

Nigeria is at inflection point, our actions will make or mar this country next year
He?

You don't know the gender of who that is being talked about and common to read this article and see that Tokunbo Awolowo is a woman hard you....

The person wey do Igbos this thing no go die better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Mrshocker(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Awwwww
Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by Mrshocker(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Featherweight Ipob/obi cheap propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by BATified2023: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:
And what if she did? This is the right time for men and women of integrity to speak out.

u igbos better prepare to start shouting Biafra or death cos I am very sure una eye go clear after election
Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by BATified2023: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Abdul05:
From Aba to onitsha down South.. grin grin

everything about igbos are fake

Fake products,fake news

When they tell u good morning bro check your time

Many of them still believe they are in d era of ipob propaganda where anything goes

Same set of people that believe trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria

Same set of people that believe buhari died n only their tribe knows about it

This 7 years of opposition exposed them that they ain’t intelligent like we use to believe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo Dosumu: ‘I Did Not Speak With Any Journalist On Tinubu/shettima Ticket’ by BATified2023: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:
The same person that killed Funsho Williams might have threatened her too hence the reason why she is denying her statement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi Reacts As Northern Youths Vows To Fight Back Anyone Who Touches Him / Tinubu Release Manifesto And All Nigerians Are Talking About Is Apostle Suleiman / Soludo: Peter Obi's Investment In Bakery Is Nonsense(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.