Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs (745 Views)

Ten Hag Confirms Maguire To Continue As Manchester United Captain / Amid Bomb Threat And Form, Maguire To Start From Bench Against Arsenal - Source / Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs by Newsfash: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo and Harry Maguire to start for Manchester United vs Real Sociedad

Manchester United stars Cristiano Ronaldo and Harry Maguire are set to start against Real Sociedad in the Europa League, according to The Mirror. The duo have been on the substitutes bench in the previous four Premier League fixtures.

Victor Lindelof and Luke Shaw are also expected to be in the XI as Los Txuri-Urdin visit Old Trafford. The game marks the opening of the Red Devils’ UEL campaign.

United were poor last season. With the signings the club had made last summer, fans were expecting the team to challenge for titles. However, things did not pan out that way.

Harry Maguire and Cristiano Ronaldo are set to start for Manchester United against Real Sociedad.
We had our worst points tally in the Premier League era at the end of the 2021/22 campaign. While most of our players were below par, the defence was shaky throughout.

United conceded 57 goals in the league last season. We ended the campaign with a goal difference of zero. And the Red Devils eventually failed to qualify for the Champions League, finishing sixth in the table.

Ronaldo and Maguire have been on the bench
Maguire was one of the players supporters pointed fingers at. Our captain was poor last season. And the England international started the new campaign in a similar vein.

Cristiano Ronaldo and Harry Maguire to start for Manchester United vs Real Sociedad.
Cristiano Ronaldo has started just one game for Manchester United this season. (Photo by Catherine Ivill/Getty Images)

Click Below Link to Read full Details;

https://rovingupdates.com/breaking-cristiano-ronaldo-harry-maguire-start-manchester-united-vs-real-sociedad/
Re: BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs by Iamsegzy25: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Re: BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs by davodyguy: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Iamsegzy25:
davodyguy boss i just mentioned you here

I want to know about something bro...Do you mind sharing your WhatsApp digit with me. I would have send you an email but i can't do that right now. your text back will be appreciated
Send mail via Nairaland, I will respond
Re: BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs by Iamsegzy25: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
davodyguy:

Re: BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs by Iamsegzy25: 5:35am On Sep 15, 2022
davodyguy:

Re: BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs by Iamsegzy25: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs by Iamsegzy25: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Iamsegzy25:
Boss davodyguy should i just tell you whatever i want to say here?

davodyguy seems you don't want to reply me here unless it's via email. i understand but currently i'm using a small cell phone....Let me just go straight to the point.
I'm an Adekunle Stan just like yourself but my gotv sub ended about two weeks ago and due to some circumstances i haven't been able to recharge my decoder. I don't know if you can help me with the gotv sub of any bouquet that air bbnaija.
That's what i have been wanting to tell you...Your response will be really appreciated Mr davodyguy
Re: BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs by davodyguy: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Iamsegzy25:

davodyguy seems you don't want to reply me here unless it's via email. i understand but currently i'm using a small cell phone....Let me just go straight to the point.
I'm an Adekunle Stan just like yourself but my gotv sub ended about two weeks ago and due to some circumstances i haven't been able to recharge my decoder. I don't know if you can help me with the gotv sub of any bouquet that air bbnaija.
That's what i have been wanting to tell you...Your response will be really appreciated Mr davodyguy

What's the IUC?
Re: BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs by Iamsegzy25: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
davodyguy:

What's the IUC?
Re: BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs by Iamsegzy25: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
davodyguy:
Acct:200****** DT:20/09/2022:8:00:28PM MC Loc Web DR Amt:2,800.00
Wow thank you so much boss
More blessings, i really appreciate
Re: BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs by Iamsegzy25: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
[quote
Re: BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs by Iamsegzy25: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
davodyguy:

What's the IUC?
Re: BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs by Pillar12: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
davodyguy:

What's the IUC?
Re: BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire To Start For Manchester United Vs by Iamsegzy25: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
davodyguy:

What's the IUC?
Boss davodyguy i hope you see my mention.

Shey make i dey expect am from you boss

(1) (Reply)

How much Bet9ja, nairabet, Betking and co generates Monthly... / Cool 2 Odds Prediction / SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.