Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport (34589 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by politicoNG: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) have picked up Malam Tukur Mamu at Malam Aminu Kano International Airport in Kano.

Daily Trust had reported how Mamu was arrested in Cario, capital of Egypt, and flown back to Nigeria.

The former negotiator between the terrorists who abducted train passengers in Abuja and victims’ families, had said he was headed for Saudi Arabia when he was arrested and detained in Egypt for 24 hours.

Daily Trust observed that while the Egypt Air aircraft, which conveyed him and his family members, touched down in Kano around 1:55pm.

DSS operatives were stationed at the entrance of the international wing of the airport several minutes before the aircraft landed.

It was observed that the heavily armed operatives who were also in company of others dressed in mufti, were on guard at the entrance of the arrival section of the international wing while the three vehicles with Kano plate numbers (two hilux and one hiace) packed by the entrance.

Soon as passengers began to come out from the arrival section, one of the hilux moved forward while luggages, presumably of Mamu and his family members were loaded in one of the other two vehicles.

It was later observed that the two vehicles later moved forward and the hiace bus moved into the tarmac area before later zooming off together with the other two.

Mamu and his family were conveyed in the hiace bus after they were apprehended by entrance of the aircraft.

A brother to the embattled negotiator confirmed that Mamu and his family had indeed been arrested and were being taken to Abuja.

A source at the DSS Abuja office also confirmed to that Mamu had indeed been arrested.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-dss-arrests-tukur-mamu-at-kano-airport

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7320505/tukur-mamu-arrested-egypt

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by madridguy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Corridon: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
He will still be released and rewarded since he is Fulani. Nigeria is a huge joke.

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by God1000(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
How did he escape Nigeria before?

It bothers me a lot that Nigeria doesn't take her national security seriously

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Mayor317: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
tongue

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Gbanganababa(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Interesting
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by GreatAxeMan: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
It's quite obvious that the Dúllard and his crew of móronic praise singers are desperately trying to cover up something. He probably pocketed the ransom money which they have been secretly paying to Buhari's loyal jihadists.

44 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by divide9ja: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
They always knew who he is

8 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Theodanx: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wetin happen after the arrest na him matter

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Yankee101: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
Goodest news abeg
Gumi next

8 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Pells: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
If I get 50 likes on this post,,,
I will give my gf head embarassed embarassed embarassed

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Moferere: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Let him explain what he knows about kaduna train attacks

160 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Kitotechsomnn: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ok

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Yankiss(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Arrested ko arrested ni. What happened to others arrested before him? Any conviction? Nigeria is a huge joke. The present government has succeeded in surrendering this country to terrorists. It will be long and hard to reorient this country, if ever.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by dex4sure: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Issorite....let's see how it goes
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by alaino(f): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
They have been on his trail for a while now.
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by adioolayi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
They should have used him in covertly ...

Why all these drama

Na today Una know say he dey speak and negotiate with bandits on behalf of the FGN and families of the victims

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by NASTYNASOSO: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:
He will still be released and rewarded since he is Fulani. Nigeria is a huge joke.

HMMMMMMM

WHO TOLD YOU HE IS FULANI ?

BESIDES HE IS A PUBLIC FIGURE
PUBLISHER OF DESERT HERALD

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by RealLordZeus(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg I thought you said he has been released on the other thread
seunmsg:

Dem take lie swear for you? Can you post the link or screenshot?
Sorry it was Madridguy but you no get chill at all.. me and you geh fight grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hmm.

I hope he was indeed caught and not all these audio catching.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by VeryWickedMan: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Straight to Kuje Correctional Mansion for Aboki criminals

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by tillaman(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by nkemoma(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Na family matter...

Its either

1. E no remit complete money to bandits or

2. E no tell government correct info wey bandit tell am

Las las them go free am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by jospepper(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Riddle Riddle ... I can arrest people from abroad but can't arrest bandits from within, who am I?

Make tons of money from AMAZON Kindle Publishing with your phone. Check my Siggy.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by illicit(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Okay
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by vincentjk(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
E don be for him.
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Houseofglam7(f): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
undecided
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by dododawa1: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
He will know something
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by FalseProphet1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
I see the federal government playing ping pong with his case, I see the matter swept under the carpet, I see them releasing him because he's a northerner.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by nnaetobi(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
The man resemble terrorist

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Reveals Condition For Voting After 2:30pm / Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters / Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.