Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport (34601 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by baralatie(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
I taught they said Egypt
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Emperor88(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:
How did he escape Nigeria before?
same Nnamdi Kanu/Sunday Igboho escaped Nigeria
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by play5050: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
Since he has a close contact with the kidnappers, it's either he is one of them or a member of them.

He is the only one that can give the security services a favourable information about the kidnappers.
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by seunmsg(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
RealLordZeus:
seunmsg I thought you said he has been released on the other thread

Dem take lie swear for you? Can you post the link or screenshot?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by luluman: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:
He will still be released and rewarded since he is Fulani. Nigeria is a huge joke.
You think first now. Nobody has leveled any allegations against him yet.
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by oriewanbe: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nice one
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by play5050: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
baralatie:
I taught they said Egypt
He was actually on his way to Nigeria from Saudi Arabia

I think they is no direct flights from Saudi Arabia to Nigeria, so he was arrested in Cairo Egypt, after some questioning, and with the help of some ogas, the Egyptian DSS free him, with assurance that he most be arrested immediately touching down Nigeria.

I think that what happens

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by RepoMan007: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
What was he going there to do with the whole family? That looks suspicious. I hope he isn't about to be bursted for complicity in insecurity.
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by onomeabuja: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pells:
If I get 50 likes on this post,,,
I will give my gf head embarassed embarassed embarassed
Walahi u no go get am undecided
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Maka91(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
God bless our Operative men. The negotiator indeed

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by precious1967(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sheik Gumi and MURIC will get his bail while he will be compensated for the embarrassment. Up PMB

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by temitope27(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:
He will still be released and rewarded since he is Fulani. Nigeria is a huge joke.
if he will be release, they would av let him go to saudi in peace
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by ATLIEN2027: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:

Just like the Igbo leaders are begging for Namdiot coward Cownu the IPIG terrorist to be released.
HYPOCRITES.
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Lexusgs430: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
He wanted to go on a shopping spree, spending part of his share of the numerous ₦100,000,000 payments received............. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by ATLIEN2027: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
baralatie:
I taught they said Egypt
Read before commenting.
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by faceland: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
They want to make sure he didn't talk too much when arrested on Turkey abi na Egypt.

For them to release him after 24 hours means he must have pointed out Buhari's connect to the kidnappers and the link to the prison break. So they free him for being too connected. grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Emmacolinho(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Used and...
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by BurialGround: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
madridguy:
lipsrsealed

You're among the people that brought this incompetent savior that couldn't even save his community.

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Buckeyemedia1: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:
Hypocrites in this country is too much, you have to respect the rights of the negotiator.
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Buckeyemedia1: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
BurialGround:

You're among the people that brought this incompetent savior that couldn't even save his community.
Maybe the Oblivious ones like you that were waiting are the ones that were deceived by your savior statement?
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Corridon: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Hypocrites in this country is too much, you have to respect the rights of the negotiator.
I should be telling you this. You support Buhari today and insult him tomorrow then next you support him and keep repeating the cycle. You well so?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by holluwizzy: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Normal level and will go back to the middle east and settle for sometime.

Corridon:
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Buckeyemedia1: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Corridon:
I should be telling you this. You support Buhari today and insult him tomorrow then next you support him and keep repeating the cycle. You well so?
Stop smoking hard dope, whatever it is, desist immediately.
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Corridon: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
holluwizzy:
Normal level and will go back to the middle east and settle for sometime.

I de tell you.
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by hssd8nland: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
It's quite obvious that the Dúllard and his crew of móronic praise singers are desperately trying to cover up something. He probably pocketed the ransom money which they have been secretly paying to Buhari's loyal jihadists.
Lol, just sit back and read what you wrote again.
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Corridon: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Stop smoking hard dope, whatever it is, desist immediately.
I should be telling you this. You have my pity son.
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by holluwizzy: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
That guy is very well connected.

As long as em dey settle, forget the rest.

Bandits re like MTN in Nigeria. Connecting people

play5050:

He was actually on his way to Nigeria from Saudi Arabia

I think they is no direct flights from Saudi Arabia to Nigeria, so he was arrested in Cairo Egypt, after some questioning, and with the help of some ogas, the Egyptian DSS free him, with assurance that he most be arrested immediately touching down Nigeria.

I think that what happens
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by holluwizzy: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Person wey go Waka freely within 2 weeks.

And the story will be, e escaped under their custody or he died and his body was not found.

Theodanx:
Wetin happen after the arrest na him matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK / Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri / Crowd In PDP Gombe Rally Chat "Sai Buhari" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.