Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

How To Be Financially Free As A Youth Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Be Financially Free As A Youth Corper (284 Views)

Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Financially Free As A Youth Corper by chimaA243(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Do you know you can make # 100,000 in photo books and pictures publishing for the rest of your life.

Do you have the sum of #18,000 right now? Are u ready to invest in yourself to be financially free that will yield returns on yolalities every month for you for the rest of your life ?

Do You Know That You Can Make Money On Amazon By Publishing Free Photos

Well, let me tell you all about it...

Photo Books are the easiest to make on Amazon. You don't even need to know how to take good pictures on your phone or have any art ability to make photo books that will sell. This might be something you are not aware of! And that's okay, that's why I am pleased to explain it all...

Many people think how cool it would be to make money on Amazon KDP, but have no idea how to write a book using the complicated and risky methods that are out there. That leaves hundreds of thousands of Nigerians to be frustrated but that will change today.

The Arts & Photography/Photography section on Amazon KDP market is something else entirely! There is little or no competition at all. And yet photo books sell like hotcakes. Many of the best selling books are indeed photo books.

Many People Share Photos On Social Media Just For Fun, But I And My Students Share Photos On Amazon For Cool Dollars.

This business is tried, tested and trusted

Limited slot available

Details and enquiries, chat with us on Whatsapp -08129070843
Re: How To Be Financially Free As A Youth Corper by IamSassy(f): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2022
Hello everyone,

A leading provider of asset integrity and maintenance solutions to the Oil & Gas, Power, and Water sectors is looking to employ a self-starter and goal-oriented individual to fill the position of an Asset Integrity Engineer.

If you are a graduate of any engineering discipline or material sciences, kindly forward your CV to *360hub.recruitment*@*gmail.*com*

Let the subject of your mail be: ASSET INTEGRITY ENGINEER-NYSC

Kindly note that you will be paid.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Websites To Earn Money Even As A Student (must See) / Quality Unisex Wears / Nysc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.