Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Am Sure Those Who Stole Money And Shared Dollars, Nobody Did Anything To Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sure Those Who Stole Money And Shared Dollars, Nobody Did Anything To Them (174 Views)

Simon Ekpa's Release Shows That There Is No Evidence He Did Anything Wrong / UK Parliament: Gowon Stole Money 'Half Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria' / Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sure Those Who Stole Money And Shared Dollars, Nobody Did Anything To Them by dominic17: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of Labour Party has stated that it is quite unfortunate that those who steal money, and shared dollars went scot free but Nigerians who work hard and wish to spend their money the way they want it are being antagonized for it.
He made this statement while reacting to the debate that is surrounding the proposed plan to raise funds for his campaign.

He however emphasized that he has not received any money from anybody.

His words: "I don't know why people are even bothered with it, I am not bothered with it"

"Nobody has given me money but I am sure those who stole money, shared dollars nobody did anything to them and people work hard, to spend their money becomes a problem. It is okay, we will see when the time come"

What are your thoughts concerning this?

(1) (Reply)

Chief Okelekwe To Seek Constitutional Role For Traditional Rulers / To Ncn. / Menace Of Fake News To The Upcoming Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.