Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery (45199 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Osinbajo Discusses Nigeria-UK Post BREXIT Relations With Johnson’s Trade Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by lhordspy: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
okorogodwin4:
shameless BATstard obi Mata go kill you

See your flat head like the okoro you are.
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by Haywhy3579: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
redPUSSY:
Imagine Peter Obi as President and Iwela in that position she's, trust me Nigerian youths wont have the urge to run out of the country again because our economy would be a force to be reckoned with....
My brother when obi enter and u plan to run away from Nigeria GOD almighty will make all consular to reject ur visa application so that u can enjoy ur Obidient
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Scam meet scam.
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by akp202(m): 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

Anyone who can defraud a first class economics brain like NOI is smart enough to turn Nigeria around

Relax before you reply I know your likes are not smart enough to understand what I wrote ...so go ahead and embarrass yourself more
what a brutality

1 Like

Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by tctrills: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Is he there to defraud the woman of her dollars too. All in the name of fund mobilisation. What happened to the $150m you cunningly obtained few days ago. ?

Pandora happened to it right?

Madam okonjo iweala, please stay a little far from that man,Peter.....make your purse no miss, vanish, Evaporate, disengage, dissapear (any word sha that can best describe criminally minded pandora looter)

Yoruba call it - bi Afowora bi ole.

He has an history in Lying alot after commiting a Scam.
very soon, it would be 200 billion. There is nothing you can do about it but moan.
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by PoliteActivist: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Of course, every legitimate profession is noble. However, to expect a brain that knows nothing other than trading to solve a complex problem of nation-building is like expecting an expert in kite flying to pilot a plane with his kite flying knowledge. What do you think will happen?

Better that than to have a totally corrupt thief who has perfected all sorts of ways to clean out the country's coffers together with his cronies!
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by lhordspy: 1:07am On Sep 08, 2022
tctrills:
very soon, it would be 200 billion. There is nothing you can do about it but moan.

Yes i can actually do something sir. Can i tell you.

I and the entire southwest will never vote him. I have my PVC, and i think you do too.

Lets meet 2023 on election day, then you will know how power one man vote can be.

Bunch of igbo Miscreants who are blinded by hate and religious hatred. Spits
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by Infomaz(m): 3:51am On Sep 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Is he there to defraud the woman of her dollars too. All in the name of fund mobilisation. What happened to the $150m you cunningly obtained few days ago. ?

Madam okonjo iweala, please stay a little far from that man,Peter.....make your purse no miss, vanish, Evaporate, disengage, dissapear (any word sha that can best describe criminally minded pandora looter)

How can you be advertising your stupidity like this?
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by kologba: 3:55am On Sep 08, 2022
redPUSSY:
Imagine Peter Obi as President and Iwela in that position she's, trust me Nigerian youths wont have the urge to run out of the country again because our economy would be a force to be reckoned with....
the people that will vote and win the election don't have phones...they are not on internet...most people on internet will not vote.... obi can't win even atiku...not to talk of tinubu
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by Karlosorji(m): 4:34am On Sep 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Yoruba hate for Nigeria??

Coming from an igbo man?? Are you serious, this is the must suprising message have read this year.

Who called Nigeria a zoo?

Who spread the rumour that the pres. Of Nigeria is dead? The highest political accussation and blasphemy.

Who want out of Nigeria by force or by fire?

These igbos are surprising. Very surprising
Yes yoruba's hate for Nigeria is real if not you won't be fronting a sick Tinubu when you know that Obasanjo and Osibanjo have been president and vice for 8years respectively. If you claim you love Nigeria why cant you support igbo Presidency to guarantee this unity you guys have been craving for.

The people that called Nigeria a zoo knows why they said that. Be sincere and tell me if the way Nigeria is run is normal. Even an animal kingdom is better organised.

A president that doesnt move around to see the conditions of his people in Nigeria
A President that doesnt grant interviews
A president that is not always aware to the extent that it was Elrufai, governor of Kaduna that informed him of the bandit's plan to kidnap him.
President that is insensitive to the plight of his people. Pls tell me, What do you call that?

If the people say they want out because the system is not favorable, is it bad? And why are you even scared of letting them go? Does it mean that you will die of hunger without the igbos? These words Referendum and secession exist for a reason.

If you have someone coming to douse the tensions of breaking away, guaranteed welfare for Nigerians and total security for the Nigerian people, it beholds on you to give that person support but you won't instead you guys are supporting the same people that kept Nigeria in this present condition. Una time con pass. Make other people do small make we know where water follow de leak.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by mildteddy(m): 5:17am On Sep 08, 2022
lhordspy:

That is the reason why i am on this internet space defending the man i think is right for the job.

But if you think am wrong sir, lets meet at the poll 2023. I have my PVC, i think you should
have yours too.

Shalom

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds"

~ Bob Marley
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by kizyalex10(m): 5:24am On Sep 08, 2022
lhordspy:

lolz see this goat,the same woman who said Peter obi is the only governor who saved when others were lavishing,your sentiment stinks a lot.
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by toneroforever(m): 5:28am On Sep 08, 2022
lhordspy:

"Is he there to defraud the woman of her dollars too. All in the name of fund mobilisation. [b]What happened to the $150m you cunningly obtained few days ago. ?"

2023 campaign go loud oo. I can assure you that & I can't wait for it to begin.

U try to disparage Obi by calling his fundraising plans a scam yet millions of Nigerians can't wait to be scammed. No be juju be that.
The love Obi's presidential ambition keeps getting from different regions of the country is a proof of the fact that it is seen as an idea whose time has come.
Obi is on the rise and I'm so glad he's been meeting the right people who can help salvage this country. I would love to see Okonjo Iweala come back s finance minister though.
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by rickyrex(m): 6:21am On Sep 08, 2022
Villa12:
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

Rule 2 broken insulting a Tribe

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
after calling me out, you are claiming self victim. hypocracy
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by rickyrex(m): 6:29am On Sep 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Every person who made billions from selling foreign goods in Nigeria has contributed to our economic problems and unemployment. When I see all those young guys shouting Obi, all I see is a generation of ignorants the country has produced. How can you be supporting a man who created the problems you are facing and made billions from it? Even Tony Olumelu of UBA invested heavily in local production and other local investments that are generating employment. Can we say the same about Obi? The money he even stole, he decided to stash/hide it away in tax haven... Thanks to Pandora papers revelations - we won't have known anything.
you can swear with everything you hold dear to your heart that tinubu and atiku dont have any foreign investment. Your hate for igbos and obi will always blind your conscience not to see anything wrong with tinubu..you will pay bitterly for it. Have you recovered from your messiah buhari ?this time around tinubu will send nigeria on exstinction. Obi is just what every reasonable youth and nigerians wants. Let the mass decide and not by vote buying or rigging tinubu will not see first and second
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by deebrownneymar: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2022
fergie001:

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (WTO-DG)

That’s our incoming president
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by Joshua2001: 6:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Obedient family God bless you all and our incoming presido... abeg make una run me 1k to eat � 2372353548 zenith Bank
Ugbome Elizabeth Ada
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by Chinedum300: 6:58am On Sep 08, 2022
I stand by Peter obi
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by tctrills: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Yes i can actually do something sir. Can i tell you.

I and the entire southwest will never vote him. I have my PVC, and i think you do too.

Lets meet 2023 on election day, then you will know how power one man vote can be.

Bunch of igbo Miscreants who are blinded by hate and religious hatred. Spits
I laugh. You can't speak for the south west.
You have just one vote. The entire south west would vote for him because they do not listen to your tiny voice. Good luck stopping anyone from voting for Obi.
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by OCHOdee(f): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Eeeyyyaaahhhhh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by DIVAD2000: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2022
desiredhome:

What mess are you talking about?.......
How is Peter Obi different from the others you are talking about?........
No Nigerian politician is a saint or corruption free, so stop deceiving yourself by your tribal sentiments.........

For your information, I am a Yoruba guy, and a student facing the ASUU strike.

But shifting that aside, are you acknowledging the fact that Tinubu and Atiku are criminals?

Then why are you only attacking Peter Obi? undecided

This is where your conscience will come in
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by desiredhome: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2022
DIVAD2000:

For your information, I am a Yoruba guy, and a student facing the ASUU strike.

But shifting that aside, are you acknowledging the fact that Tinubu and Atiku are criminals?

Then why are you only attacking Peter Obi? undecided

This is where your conscience will come in
Who told you I am attacking Peter Obi?...you lots speaks or do as if Peter Obi is a saint and is better than the rest politicians and I am telling you that he Peter Obi is not different from them as a Nigerian politician.....
If you are a student it's better you face your book/studies and stop meddling into politics,....I use the ASUU strike period to learn a skill so no be today ASUU start, ASUU are only playing politics with Nigerians....
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by DIVAD2000: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2022
desiredhome:

Who told you I am attacking Peter Obi?...you lots speaks or do as if Peter Obi is a saint and is better than the rest politicians and I am telling you that he Peter Obi is not different from them as a Nigerian politician.....
If you are a student it's better you face your book/studies and stop meddling into politics,....I use the ASUU strike period to learn a skill so no be today ASUU start, ASUU are only playing politics with Nigerians....

Let your conscience judge you Sha.

The way you spoke is just a reflection of your candidate.

So as students, we shouldn't fight for our future abi?

We should only read our books and Join the Line of suffering and unemployed graduates?
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by desiredhome: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Let your conscience judge you Sha.

The way you spoke is just a reflection of your candidate.

So as students, we shouldn't fight for our future abi?

We should only read our books and Join the Line of suffering and unemployed graduates?
Use your brain and stop being emotional little kid......ASUU are as wicked as the politicians,.....I wonder what you mean by you shouldn't fight for your right......
ASUU doesn't care about you, they are only fighting for their pockets......the reason it's laughable when you say you want to fight.... grin grin
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by DIVAD2000: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2022
desiredhome:

Use your brain and stop being emotional little kid......ASUU are as wicked as the politicians,.....I wonder what you mean my you shouldn't fight for your right......
ASUU doesn't care about you, they are only fighting for their pockets......the reason it's laughable when you say you want to fight.... grin grin

Come to our public Universities and see the structures yourself
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by lailo: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2022
What is new. The two of them held our economy during GEJ and nothing to show. Nigerians can forget sha undecided
Re: WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery by desiredhome: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Come to our public Universities and see the structures yourself
The reason some public schools are in dilapidated state is still corruption in the system, the heads/management of those schools are suppose to manage/maintain them but they will rather swallow the money and still complain, so the corruption is everywhere, if you like give ASUU double of what they are demanding, it will not still change the condition of the universities....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ban On Keke, Okada: Lagos Government Promises Alternative / Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.