Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader (1233 Views)

Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others / Professor Benedicta Egbo To Contest For 2023 Nigerian President / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader by Mrkindness: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
uthlaw:
All of them na scam leader....how did Tinubu finished as a governor in Lagos state,how Obi finished for Anambra,how Atiku finished as a vice president....all this vote peter obi for your better future,during is regime on Anambra,most of the youth run to Lagos state....all of them na thief!
deep down your subconscious mind you know Obi remain the best ch ch their track records.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader by techWriter3: 6:16am On Sep 08, 2022
He is directly explaining us to reject both politicians and politicians and vote for politicians
Re: 2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader by uthlaw: 6:33am On Sep 08, 2022
Mrkindness:
deep down your subconscious mind you know Obi remain the best ch ch their track records.
watin concern me if obi is the best candidate... E concern d voters not me!
Re: 2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader by drlateef: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2022
Corridon:
He is directly telling us to reject both Atiku and Tinubu and vote for Peter Obi.

That’s a lie. The only person who is the hero of democracy in NIGERIA is Tinubu. He did far better than Peter Obi as Governor when it comes to security. He created the security trust fund for police, the first time in NIGERIA. Shetima did wonderfully well with terrorists in Bornu, he begged Jonathan to provide men and ammunition. Jonathan did not listen and was genuflecting in Aso Rock denying that Chibok girls were kidnapped for good 2 weeks.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader by Tenses: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2022
uthlaw:
best man ko,best woman ni...all of them na thief...prove ur point!

You think roping Peter Obi with your bullion van criminal will deceive Nigerians. Try harder!!

Nobody is a Saint but Peter Obi is the right man for the job.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader by uthlaw: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Tenses:

You think roping Peter Obi with your bullion van criminal will deceive Nigerians. Try harder!!

Nobody is a Saint but Peter Obi is the right man for the job.
some of you don't just have sense...did you see me campaigned for any candidate... All of them na thief!
Re: 2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader by alizma: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2022
iSense247:
Rules 1 & 18
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.

Seun Mynd44 dominique lalasticlala OAM4J farano Mukina2
Do you actually understand the rules you quote?
The topic is about voting for right presidential candidate. The comments talks about one of the candidates in the election, how does that derail the thread?
Re: 2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader by Lionnation: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2022
uthlaw:
All of them na scam leader....how did Tinubu finished as a governor in Lagos state,how Obi finished for Anambra,how Atiku finished as a vice president....all this vote peter obi for your better future,during is regime on Anambra,most of the youth run to Lagos state....all of them na thief!
vote with your conscience, you know the best among the 3
Re: 2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader by Lionnation: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2022
uthlaw:
some of you don't just have sense...did you see me campaigned for any candidate... All of them na thief!
so therefore you will not vote, abi, Olodo,
Keep decieving yourself
Re: 2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader by uthlaw: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Lionnation:
so therefore you will not vote, abi, Olodo,
Keep decieving yourself
I go vote ur papa....that is the last thing I will do in this country!
Re: 2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader by uthlaw: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Lionnation:
vote with your conscience, you know the best among the 3
I go de my house de play game!
Re: 2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader by Lionnation: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2022
uthlaw:
I go vote ur papa....that is the last thing I will do in this country!
no1 enermy of Nigeria is people like u
Re: 2023: Nigerian Soldier Warns Citizens, Reveal Implication Of Voting Wrong Leader by uthlaw: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lionnation:
no1 enermy of Nigeria is people like u
even the president is enemy...as long as you are corrupt, you are an enemy.... In fact, every Nigeria citizens are enermy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Rename Enugu City In Honor Of Queen Elizabeth / Video :katsina Govt Disrupt Obidient One Million Man March In Katsina State / What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.