Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections (1211 Views)

APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election / Rerun: APC Wins PDP In Osogbo / Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by cassbeat(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
If APC wins, you can kiss good governance goodbye.

This party has done everything wrong.

Their candidate has said and done all the wrong things.

In an election year, APC left Nigerian citizens in the den of kidnappers for months.

They left ASUU on strike and Nigerian students at home for 8 months and went on with their campaign. They even rewarded the Minister of Education with national honors.

Education, security, health, infrastructure, power, economy and more are all comatose.

Their Presidential candidate is a drug kingpin that's sick and incoherent, while his vice is a boko haram apologist (or member sef) that's promising that his principal will rule like the worst dictator Nigeria has ever known: Abacha.

APC has done all the wrong things. It's almost as if they are begging not to be voted for.

Yet, some people are supporting the said party to retain power.

If (God forbid) APC wins next year, there's nothing for them to fear again.

If they can be as bad as they are and win an election, they have nothing to fear.

They don't have to fear the people's will, or the fear of being voted out.

They can unleash hell without any fear.

It's why we are working to stop them in 2023 and we will.

We have no guarantee that Mr. Peter Obi will be the saviour and we know he can't fix all the problems, but there's no justification for rewarding this party that's failed woefully with reelection.

In 2023, we will stop the APC. For Nigeria and Nigerians.

Copied...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by abhosts(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Just have a plan for your future and forget about Nigerians. High rate of illiteracy and poverty makes Nigeria's matter very complicated.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by duro4chang(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu will bring back the lost glory of Nigeria. I know he can do it. Akanbi will do it. The best man for the job. He is the one who will take us to our promiseed land.Congratulation in advance to Jagaban

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by kcnwaigbo: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu has close to zero chance of winning the elections.His only stronghold is in the SW

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by Mayng01(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
I love this write-up. Valid and reasonable thinking, waiting to see people’s reactions and opinions

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by cherishmichael: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
They can't win, needless of you stressing all that just think of how a good leader will be like, you know what i mean, i mean Peter Obi for president.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
First APC will not win so no need having the mindset of it

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by Rhozabeth(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sometimes when i read comments from some Tinubu supporters, I wonder if these people are in this country, if they feel the pains of Nigerians. I have often said that the youth this time must choose the lesser of the 'evils' they have presented to us as presidential candidates. As for me Tinubu is the worst, he has too many baggages, he is sick and incoherent, his manifesto only scratched the surface of the problems bedeviling this country, he has no plan to fight or reduce corruption (what does one even expect from a fearlessly corrupt leader) or plug the loopholes that make the economy bleed. I pity the future of this country if we have any!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by cassbeat(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu will bring back the lost glory of Nigeria. I know he can do it. Akanbi will do it. The best man for the job. He is the one who will take us to our promiseed land.Congratulation in advance to Jagaban
tinubu can't do anything to progress Nigeria...

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by cassbeat(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rhozabeth:
Sometimes when i read comments from some Tinubu supporters, I wonder if these people are in this country, if they feel the pains of Nigerians. I have often said that the youth this time must choose the lesser of the 'evils' they have presented to us as presidential candidates. As for me Tinubu is the worst, he has too many baggages, he is sick and incoherent, his manifesto only scratched the surface of the problems bedeviling this country, he has no plan to fight or reduce corruption (what does one even expect from a fearlessly corrupt leader) or plug the loopholes that make the economy bleed. I pity the future of this country if we have any!
I just pray and hope they don't rig the elections this time...
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by duro4chang(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
cassbeat:
tinubu can't do anything to progress Nigeria...
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Jagaban is the best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria. May God bless him with wisdom to lead the country to the promised land. May he have the courage to usher in peace progress and prosperity. Congratulations in advance
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by cassbeat(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
First APC will not win so no need having the mindset of it
God's willing
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by cassbeat(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
cherishmichael:
They can't win, needless of you stressing all that just think of how a good leader will be like, you know what i mean, i mean Peter Obi for president.
We still have to push the mandate to those asslickers
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by cherishmichael: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
cassbeat:
We still have to push the mandate to those asslickers
lolz
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by Rhozabeth(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
cassbeat:
I just pray and hope they don't rig the elections this time...
I pray too becos the only sure way for him to win is to rig the election. I pray we are able to resist their schemings.
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by adekolaelect(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Wailers will resume their work, Tinubu will send Pythons to them and their dancing styles will Chang in another dimension. Tinubu will bring back the lost glories. There will be charllengies for him from those CAN which he will later give Christian's juicy position in his government ,Haters will be disappointed bcs security , Religious and Ethnicity will be the thing of the past.

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by Efuaye(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Except Nigerians are cursed!

How can anyone reinforce failure?

Where else does that happen except in Africa?

Every time I see people rallying for Apc, I always pray to God to forgive them because they don't know what they're doing to themselves

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by obembet(f): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
We are not voting party, we are voting Tinubu or Atiku.

Anyone of them is okay for NIGERIANS
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by STEWpid(f): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Chai..

What will happen is that the new set of people will amass more wealth while those e-warriors will definitely die of hunger.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by cassbeat(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
obembet:

In your own views, but in the views of millions of Nigerians that have gone thru hell in the hands of past failed leaders, they are not for Nigerians cos peter is better..
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by Salamalo: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
goodbye.

In an election year, APC left Nigerian citizens in the den of kidnappers for months.

They left ASUU on strike and Nigerian students at home for 8 months and went on with their campaign. They even rewarded the Minister of Education with national honors.

Education, security, health, infrastructure, power, economy and more are all comatose.

Their Presidential candidate is a drug kingpin that's sick and incoherent, while his vice is a boko haram apologist (or member sef) that's promising that his principal will rule like the worst dictator Nigeria has ever known: Abacha.

APC has done all the wrong things. It's almost as if they are begging not to be voted for.

If they can be as bad as they are and win an election, they have nothing to fear.

We have no guarantee that Mr. Peter Obi will be the saviour and we know he can't fix all the problems, but there's no justification for rewarding this party that's failed woefully with reelection.

All this you mentioned were they not there before APC come to power, there are problems in Nigeria that needs to be address before Nigeria can make progress
1.true federalism
2.let state control the economy
3.let the president office just be a ceremonial
4.let state generates their revenue and pay royalty to the federal.
Without addressing this four points Nigeria is going no were,no matter who became the president this problems we remain on resolved.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by DMerciful(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Biafra will be restored for sure if APC wins!
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by Obidient4life3: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:

HE will bring Back the lost glory of your family
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by cassbeat(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
adekolaelect:
Wailers will resume their work, Tinubu will send Pythons to them and their dancing styles will Chang in another dimension. Tinubu will bring back the lost glories. There will be charllengies for him from those CAN which he will later give Christian's juicy position in his government ,Haters will be disappointed bcs security , Religious and Ethnicity will be the thing of the past.
when well-meaning Nigerians complain of the hardship inflicted on us by this same party and its members, hypocrites like this will be calling them wailers. But when you see posts from the other opposition party y'all wail too, or dont you?
E go shock una come 2023
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by cassbeat(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Salamalo:
goodbye.

All this you mentioned were they not there before APC come to power, there are problems in Nigeria that needs to be address before Nigeria can make progress
1.true federalism
2.let state control the economy
3.let the president office just be a ceremonial
4.let state generates their revenue and pay royalty to the federal.
Without addressing this four points Nigeria is going no were,no matter who became the president this problems we remain on resolved.
Apart from Peter Obi who else among the two other candidates has this in foresight?
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by DMerciful(m): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Obi is better than both of them. Just say you hate Obi because he is Igbo
obembet:

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by cassbeat(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
Obidient4life3:

HE will bring Back the lost glory of your family
no need responding to this one. He is just doing what he was paid to do.
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by orisa37: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
TINUBU WILL RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA PERIOD.
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by ganisucks(f): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
cassbeat:
If APC wins, you can kiss good governance goodbye.

Copied...

There are no probabilities or permutations in politics. There is no APC might win or could win. APC will not win in 2023. Their faith is already sealed, full stop.
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by tiger28: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ibos will have a VERY Tough time......moving forward!!!!

No Cap!!!!!
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by Tinubumustfail: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
It will never happen and will not happen inshallah

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections by Tinubumustfail: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:

Tinubu is the National leader let him show APC or Buhari how to bring the lost glory. FOO.L

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trouble Looms In LP As Support Groups For Obi Allegedly Bolt Away With Cash / Jungle Don Mature For Dele Momodu, It Will Soon Mature For Peter Obi -Keyamo / Tinubu Showing Signs Of Discomfort As Election Result Pours In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.