Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) (38953 Views)

South Africa’s Johann Rupert Overtakes Aliko Dangote As Africa’s Richest Man / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by strangest(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nice

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by afbstrategies: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Two men I admire a lot.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Edoreborn: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
UBA don cut cut my lean money finish..These guys enriched themselves from d little money u count as nothing..By d time they deduct from millions Nigerians,,u know how much it is? Anytime I see those deductions,,na elumelu face I go remember.. Walahi..it's well o..
Na him pilot be that white guy..

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Barims(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Two of them combined still no rich reach 20% of Elon musk'$ wealth

They are still poor broke lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Prettylima(f): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Big Men things Check my signature
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Copplestone guys
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by SeaTrade(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
dyera:
I love how these men don't get themselves involved in politics and don't get affiliated with any political party. They are ready to work with any government that emerges.
It is foolish to come out open as a businessman and put out your political concerns or views.
It can affect your business in many ways. Humans are very sentimental regardless of how objective they claim to be.
Always remain neutral in sensational topics if you wanna succeed in business.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by OLOKOESHIN: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:
I'm very proud of them, two successful entrepreneurs making Nigeria and Africa proud.

I want to be like Tony Elumelu and Akiko Dangote someday

These men have done more for our country than buhari and APC
Good and sane people to emulate
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
They met in lagos not Abuja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by vertueptime: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fira09:
Nigerian economist and philanthropist, Tony Elumelu on Wednesday September 7, shared photos of himself with billionaire businessmen, Aliko Dangote.

Tony Elemelu

Nothing sweet like not getting bald at old age, it's priceless

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:
I'm very proud of them, two successful entrepreneurs making Nigeria and Africa proud.

Which country

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by CrownLands(m): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Africa's world global entrepreneurs..
We more men like these.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Money Is Really Good ooooo
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by folake4u(f): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
BigYash:
cool I'm just viewing their pics and smiling without me forcing it.. See men that matters

I'm telling you. I'm just smiling at their pictures. Two fine and successful men. kiss
I like that Dangote nickname (Ali cash).grin

Money is good.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by kolamilan(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Heathrow44:
Seems Sanwo olu(Pointus pilate) and this cheap scammer(UBA chairman) has things in common, like wearing Red socks with a suit, d both look like clowns � in that,
Tony always wear the red clothline to represent his company color which is red. As for pointus, maybe him parents na sango.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by eallstar: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:

You want to be like AKIKO DANGOTE, me I want to be like ALIKO DANGOTE

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Babaken(m): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tony get swagg sha
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Abuja or Lagos?
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Danny50: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Too much greatnes in one pic.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by NoLongTalk: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
I just want soft like Tony by MI Abaga ft Lord Vino on my mind..
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
SeaTrade:
I love and listen to Dangote so much, BUA too.So much real time strategies and open market domination techniques from them.
If you listen to these two,you'll learn a lot as a young rising businessman.
Otedola isn't half as clever,listen to him and get brain drain.
Smiles ... Una ehn...
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by IbileIfe: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
I will soon join them on the NSE.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Prince001(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:

Done more indeed! People that are enabler of corrupt politicians in order to thrive!!!!
Whom both of them ep?
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by nedekid: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:

How can buhari be president in a country with such caliber of men that have generated wealth, fed thousand of families, and you then expect the country to progress.
How many people has the heardsman employed.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by usagee36: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
They are making their money. They really dont care about you just as Buhari.
God1000:

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Poor boy are agitating for Ipob and killing innocent citizens. Rich boys are strengthening networks, and looking beyond ethnicity.

I must be among the rich boys
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Brownshoe: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Be liking them ,listening to them , But let it be at the back of your mind that there are some height you can't attain.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by highchief1: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:

u can be like Dangote but not tony pls.what’s the essence of having money and not helping ur ppl or community.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Bold78(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
So they even have third class lower #fool
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Amspecial: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bro you are wrong na
grind for elumelu money
I just wan soft like tony

lifeandjoy:
grin
M.i's Soft like Tony on my mind.
Grind boy no dey look money
I just wan soft like Tony (soft)
I just wan live my life (my life)
I just wan soft like Tony
Grind boy no dey look money
I just wan soft like Tony (soft)
I just wan live my life (my life)
I just wan soft like Tony
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by EMREX02: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
highchief1:
u can be like Dangote but not tony pls.what’s the essence of having money and not helping ur ppl or community.

Who told you that Tony is not helping people or his community?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Hawkers Looking For Buyers In Abuja Today (photo) / GTBank Is Opening Unsolicited Bank Accounts For Unsuspecting Customers Unawares / 100 Products That Have Stayed In Nigeria For 100 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.