Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) (38954 Views)

South Africa’s Johann Rupert Overtakes Aliko Dangote As Africa’s Richest Man / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by pansophist(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
dyera:
I love how these men don't get themselves involved in politics and don't get affiliated with any political party. They are ready to work with any government that emerges.

That's the only way to protect themselves, politics is stronger than money. Criticize the government and just a single change in law, your whole business empire will go down the drain. These men understand this, last last, civil law is just a mask on the real law, which is, the law of the jungle.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Brownshoe: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Edoreborn:
UBA don cut cut my lean money finish..These guys enriched themselves from d little money u count as nothing..By d time they deduct from millions Nigerians,,u know how much it is? Anytime I see those deductions,,na elumelu face I go remember.. Walahi..it's well o..
Na him pilot be that white guy..
no mind people hailing uba,they dont know that 5# ×5million acc holder is something
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:
I'm very proud of them, two successful entrepreneurs making Nigeria and Africa proud.

I want to be like Tony Elumelu and Akiko Dangote someday

These men have done more for our country than buhari and APC

How many bags of dangote cement can your monthly income

Mention one thing Aliko and Eliumelu as done for Nigeria without benefiting MORE

As a fan whats more for you

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by highchief1: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
EMREX02:

Who told you that Tony is not helping people or his community?
pls I don’t want to discuss this I beg u,
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Sukkyy2010: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:
I'm very proud of them, two successful entrepreneurs making Nigeria and Africa proud.

But the reason why bag of cement is sold #2500 in most of the Norther side and it sold #4800 in southwest remain uncleared to me.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Backpedal: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Brownshoe:
Be liking them ,listening to them , But let it be at the back of your mind that there are some height you can't attain.
You sure ?
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by BigYash: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
folake4u:

I'm telling you. I'm just smiling at their pictures. Two fine and successful men. kiss
I like that Dangote nickname (Ali cash).grin

Money is good.
Yes o.. Money is Life

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by stevups(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:

Dangote is the reason many young people are not billionaire
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Patriotsleague: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
These are men, wealth creators. These are the type of people u can hype. Dear God may I be referred to, as a billionaire, in this lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Heathrow44:
Seems Sanwo olu(Pointus pilate) and this cheap scammer(UBA chairman) has things in common, like wearing Red socks with a suit, d both look like clowns � in that,

Foolishness is a sin.
Red reps the UBA color
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:

I wish i will be like Buhari and tinubu someday...then i fit dey shout na my turn to get money n be a billionaire!
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
reddingtonblack:

How many bags of dangote cement can your monthly income

Mention one thing Aliko and Eliumelu as done for Nigeria without benefiting MORE

As a fan whats more for you

Oga go and make your own billions and dash everything out.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by marvinsync(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
is tony elumelu a billionaire in dollars?
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
dyera:
I love how these men don't get themselves involved in politics and don't get affiliated with any political party. They are ready to work with any government that emerges.

Lol!

Everybody na entrepreneur for Nigeria.

Oga, these guys belong to the first cadre of business fronts for Nigeria's topmost corrupt politicians.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by amadiwati(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fira09:
Nigerian economist and philanthropist, Tony Elumelu on Wednesday September 7, shared photos of himself with billionaire businessmen, Aliko Dangote.

Tony Elemelu

Alicash
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by liver123(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Men them
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by alyarmouk(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Elumelu said they met in Lagos blogger change am to Abuja. Nig bloggers
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Elumelu is the Igbo President Nigerians want and need. The foolish and corrupt 3rd class lower graduate of philosophy is not going anywhere. He should step down NOW so that Nigerians can vote for Elumelu.

Elumelu is not IGBO. He is from Delta State. grin

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by EFEKODOJAMES(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
dvvbgbbn
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Elporo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:

Agreed. These two are betting big on Nigeria... big!
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Kingsince95(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
lifeandjoy:
grin
M.i's Soft like Tony on my mind.
Grind boy no dey look money
I just wan soft like Tony (soft)
I just wan live my life (my life)
I just wan soft like Tony
Grind boy no dey look money
I just wan soft like Tony (soft)
I just wan live my life (my life)
I just wan soft like Tony

Correction ***

Grind for elemelu money,
I just wanna soft like tony,
I just wanna live my life,
I just wanna soft like Tony
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Greatdand007(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Barims:
Two of them combined still no rich reach 20% of Elon musk'$ wealth

They are still poor broke lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Them pass am
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
chiedozie198100:

Foolishness is a sin.
Red reps the UBA color

then d red socks of sanwo olu represents what, BRT colour!, kosi lo joor!
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Greatdand007(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Brownshoe:
Be liking them ,listening to them , But let it be at the back of your mind that there are some height you can't attain.

You can attain any height you desire if you work towards it
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by dododawa1: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Not DINO and FFK
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Kano4tot2: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Beverages:
This New Supermod is shiit.

Tony Caption the pics says Lagos only for the Mod to say Abuja, huh like seriously?

@Seun, bring back our Lalasticlala oh undecided

Na me tire pass... same kind of oops happened yesterday.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Niswayne19: 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
This is lovely.
Two successful entrepreneurs
Two things that go well together - the Watch 2 Pro and your goals! Get your ultimate companion for a productive life!

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by Maliqcious: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Heathrow44:
Seems Sanwo olu(Pointus pilate) and this cheap scammer(UBA chairman) has things in common, like wearing Red socks with a suit, d both look like clowns � in that,
what if him be aromate
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by GodsOwnMan: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Elumelu is not IGBO. He is from Delta State. grin

When did Delta State become a tribe? STOP reasoning with your anus.

Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:32am On Sep 08, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Elumelu is the Igbo President Nigerians want and need. The foolish and corrupt 3rd class lower graduate of philosophy is not going anywhere. He should step down NOW so that Nigerians can vote for Elumelu.

A wise man once said, A stingy man is better than a thief.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) by GodsOwnMan: 2:00am On Sep 08, 2022
jaxxy:
A wise man once said, A stingy man is better than a thief.

a stingy thief (peter obituary) is far worse than a benevolent thief (Tinubu or Atiku)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Products That Have Stayed In Nigeria For 100 Years / Fatgbems Fuel Station In Abeokuta Dispenses Water To Motorists Instead Of Petrol / How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.