Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be (5225 Views)

Herdsmen Post Photos On Woman’s Facebook Page After Robbing Her / Another Facebook Girl's N*de Photos And Videos Leaked Online / Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by iamkheedah(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
A teenage girl with the Facebook name Faith Famous has posted her nude photos on Facebook.

The photos has got a lot of people talking and reposting.

The girl has now taken to her Facebook profile via a live video to tell her friends that she doesn't care what people thinks, that they should tag celebrities because she wants to get famous.

The trade mark of an African woman
My
W
C
W
I rep September 12 ��
Thank God man no be God ��

See Post:
https://www.facebook.com/100052365406048/posts/pfbid0vkJcmnX7YJiRrFBrR6wcJUi4qjHDkXDqeuCRDMv5B8h41vKkESPgVizZ6XFg3XEUl/?app=fbl

CC: Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, ishilove, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by MatrixReloaded: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
I give her 50% on waywardness
I give her 40% on unclothedeness
Let's make her famous folks..Give your own verdict

Baby girl don't mind her... I know u are more beautiful than her with full package but u can't do this for clout chasing.
Jennifer663:
Idiot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Benki003(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Who else went to look her up on Facebook grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Looking at your fallen breast, like thisss, laka that, like thisss laka that, like this laka that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by fman(m): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
I see nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Kajaard: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
You want to be famous for the wrong things,smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by etrange: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
This isn't a teenager. The person isn't nude. You're helping the person get famous.

7 Likes

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by pointblank247(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Very ugly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by fati2001(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
The kind of woman African men love.

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Natbrowny: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
Teenager?
Oooops mayb she's Thirtyteen years old.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by OnionBandit(f): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Where is the "teenager"?

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Doorlarss(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
UNDERGRADUATE. JJC
Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Jennifer663:
Idiot
Raise to power 100.
She looks like another DEITY.
Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by elonmuskbaby: 5:07am On Sep 08, 2022
Another olosho in the making.

Men should continue lying, deceiving, kidnapping, gang raping and preying on little girls then turn around and complain of not being able to find a decent girl or virgin to marry

Fathers, mentors, pastors,imams,alhajis,kings, lecturers and chiefs should continue preying and abusing their positions for their own sexual gratification and now Wonder why there is an influx of shameless, wayward and loose women everywhere

Mothers should leave their motherhood responsibilities of being mothers and mentors to their daughters and be going for owanmbe, clubbing or slaying on the gram while leaving your motherhood responsibility to househelp and gateman while your gateman and driver is knacking your daughter while you have gone out with your friends and then Wonder why this generation of women aren't like our mothers and grandmothers.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Gadafii: 5:09am On Sep 08, 2022
Ugly with big stomach

1 Like

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by shortIGBOman: 6:33am On Sep 08, 2022
IGBO Girl grin

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Nwaomaah: 7:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Why does it always have to be the ugly ones?
Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Rexymania(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2022
Na ugly girls like to show off
Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by BeanmanX(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2022
Very ugly and dirty girl.......

1 Like

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by TheWolfen(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2022
Tells a lot about her upbringing. Where is her Father?
I won't be surprise if she is being raise by a single mother

1 Like

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Wintertime: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Cantonese: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
I give her 50% on waywardness
I give her 40% on unclothedeness
Let's make her famous folks..Give your own verdict

Baby girl don't mind her... I know u are more beautiful than her with full package but u can't do this for clout chasing.

100% for waywardness
50% for unclothedness arising from lack of enough confidence to go the whole length
100% for ugliness
100% for foolishness
100% for dirtiness
100% for self deception
Lastly 100% for need to attend counseling sessions.
Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2022
She is pretty. Happy birthday to her.
Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by HarlequinLekex: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
If i wipe u Oraimo cord for head,ur head will correct sharply sharply
Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by blaquemyc: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
the pants sef na oversize. Very ugly gal tbh
Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
How is this one a teenager?

This one is an agbero ( tout). Looks like a man. mtchew
Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Iliveforever(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
I hope this “teenager” doesn’t end up in the hands of an average Yoruba man.

Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Oberhiri141(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
I see no n*de yet, all i see is upcoming chasing clout.
Re: Teenager Posts N*de Photos On Facebook As Birthday Photos, Says She Wants To Be by Authoreety: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
See as person YOUgly like winsh! shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

David Yusuf, Nigerian Wanted In Uk Now Duping Nigerians Desperate To Travel / Pervert Man Caught On Camera Molesting A Woman Publicly (Video) / Apostle Chris S*x Video: Exposing Princess, The Delilah Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.