Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,959 members, 7,863,409 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Is Allah A Trinity Or One? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Allah A Trinity Or One? (735 Views)

Is God A Trinity? / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Man Is Also A Trinity / Did Jesus Believe In A Trinity By Saying God Is THAT ONE Who Sent Him? John 8:42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2022
Maynmann:

You derailed by lying.
So apologize for your lies, Christian.
Hahahhaahahhaa you know that I know what you know right?

Jumaat this week will not be like last week.

Is it okay to now refer to mohammed as THEY?
Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Maynmann: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2022
It seems you have to lie about other people’s religion to market yours.

Sixfiguresmart:
Hahahhaahahhaa you know that I know what you know right?

Jumaat this week will not be like last week.

Is it okay to now refer to mohammed as THEY?

Typical Chrestian, lying shamelessly.

what’s the verse where adam fell from heaven in islam and also the verse where “adam was created here” in judaism
What’s the verse where ONLY Christians and jews are called “infedels”, what are worshippers of other religions called?

Answer then we move on, you made this statements YOURSELF, why finding it hard to mention the verses
Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2022
Maynmann:

Typical Chrestian, lying shamelessly.

[what’s the verse where adam fell from heaven in islam and also the verse where “adam was created here” in judaism
What’s the verse where ONLY Christians and jews are called “infedels”, what are worshippers of other religions called?

can you prove me right? Is allah we or not?
Is allah now THEY?

IS ALLAH A TRINITY?

allah drove adam outta heaven. It is the basic teaching taught islamic kids in masjidun. I wonder how you missed that class. You are here acting ignorant like a 3 year old.

Is allah now THEY?
Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Maynmann: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Typical Christian lying shamelessly grin

Sixfiguresmart:
can you prove me right? Is allah we or not?
Is allah now THEY?

IS ALLAH A TRINITY?

allah drove adam outta heaven. It is the basic teaching taught islamic kids in masjidun. I wonder how you missed that class. You are here acting ignorant like a 3 year old.

Is allah now THEY?

Answer your lies first or let’s derail it cheesy

It seems you have to lie about other people’s religion to market yours

what’s the verse where adam fell from heaven in islam and also the verse where “adam was created here” in judaism
Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Maynmann:

Why can't the Saudis reveal it to exonerate the hemorrhaging quran. The same Saudis are telling YOU that that evidence that you are celebrating has 2500 mistakes. How about that?

The Mingana manuscript does not have the damma, fatha, and kasra. It is impossible to ascertain what a word is without those diacritics. One diacritic changed a word into 20 or even 40. How, then was the koran preserved without the diacritics? Who decides what word is it? who decided what diacritic goes for a word?

Meanwhile the Birmingham manuscript PREDATES Mohammed AD 568. Muhammad was born in the year 570. If you add 40 to 570, you get 610 AD. Mohammed died on June 8, 632 AD. It took 25 years to 30 years to compile the quran by Uthman. Which leads us to 660 AD approximately. The Birmingham Qur'an manuscript Radiocarbon analysis has dated the parchment on which the text is written to the period between AD 568 and 645 with 95.4% accuracy.
So, Ladies and gentlemen, the canonized Quran was acclaimed to be officially compiled by uthman at around 660 AD. While the The Birmingham Qur'an manuscript Radiocarbon analysis has dated the parchment on which the text is written to the period between AD 568 and 645 with 95.4% accuracy. This is absolutely ridiculous. The most absurd claim that I have ever seen on a grand scale.

1 Like

Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Maynmann: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Why can't the Saudis reveal it to exonerate the hemorrhaging quran. The same Saudis are telling YOU that that evidence that you are celebrating has 2500 mistakes. How about that?

The Mingana manuscript does not have the damma, fatha, and kasra. It is impossible to ascertain what a word is without those diacritics. One diacritic changed a word into 20 or even 40. How, then was the koran preserved without the diacritics? Who decides what word is it? who decided what diacritic goes for a word?

Meanwhile the Birmingham manuscript PREDATES Mohammed AD 568. Muhammad was born in the year 570. If you add 40 to 570, you get 610 AD. Mohammed died on June 8, 632 AD. It took 25 years to 30 years to compile the quran by Uthman. Which leads us to 660 AD approximately. The Birmingham Qur'an manuscript Radiocarbon analysis has dated the parchment on which the text is written to the period between AD 568 and 645 with 95.4% accuracy.
So, Ladies and gentlemen, the canonized Quran was acclaimed to be officially compiled by uthman at around 660 AD. While the The Birmingham Qur'an manuscript Radiocarbon analysis has dated the parchment on which the text is written to the period between AD 568 and 645 with 95.4% accuracy. This is absolutely ridiculous. The most absurd claim that I have ever seen on a grand scale.

Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wikipedia was founded in 2001 and the Bible was compiled hundreds of years before Mohammed was born. God figure! Take your puerile image away. it makes no sense. Has no depth.
Maynmann:

Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Maynmann: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Are you dumb?
What has wikepedia been founded in 2001, got to do with history.
You were ranting about canonized quran, where did you read it? Why not also read about the masoteric text and Catholic canon which created your New Testament where iesus chrestus is ONLY available.
Bible literally means books, you mean jewish book called tanakh or Chrestian book called New Testament?
And not to forget the earliest and original New Testament called codex sinaiticus is the most doctored and edited document in HISTORY.

Sixfiguresmart:
Wikipedia was founded in 2001 and the Bible was compiled hundreds of years before Mohammed was born. God figure! Take your puerile image away. it makes no sense. Has no depth.

1 Like

Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Maynmann:
Are you dumb?
What has wikepedia been founded in 2001, got to do with history.
You were ranting about canonized quran, where did you read it? Why not also read about the masoteric text and Catholic canon which created your New Testament where iesus chrestus is ONLY available.
Bible literally means books, you mean jewish book called tanakh or Chrestian book called New Testament?
And not to forget the earliest and original New Testament called codex sinaiticus is the most doctored and edited document in HISTORY.

Can we stay on the topic? It is clear that you are inept and cannot stay on this topic cos you are profoundly overwhelmed by it and shocked that this came up at all. You are left wriggling with your wet pants. You are looking for every tiny seaweed to stay afloat.

You are desecrating your already desecrated doctrine. Stay on this topic. Is allah a trinity?

Can I majestically refer tp allah as they?
Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Maynmann: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Can we stay on the topic? It is clear that you are inept and cannot stay on this topic cos you are profoundly overwhelmed by it and shocked that this came up at all. You are left wriggling with your wet pants. You are looking for every tiny seaweed to stay afloat.

You are desecrating your already desecrated doctrine. Stay on this topic. Is allah a trinity?

Can I majestically refer tp allah as they?

Can you answer your previous lies first before moving to another lie? It’s clear you are pathetic retar.ded liar and cannot backup your claims with evidence, you’ve been ranting and dodging since yesterday, didn’t you think before making those claims?

Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
You are being delusional and trying the last rescue effort to save your leaking anus.

Should we call allah they? Answer that.
Maynmann:

Can you answer your previous lies first before moving to another lie? It’s clear you are pathetic retar.ded liar and cannot backup your claims with evidence, you’ve been ranting and dodging since yesterday, didn’t you think before making those claims?

Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Maynmann: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
You are being a shameless liar, ranting and dodging to save your short prick since yesterday.
Lying shamelessly to defend your deities

Sixfiguresmart:
You are being delusional and trying the last rescue effort to save your leaking anus.

Should we call allah they? Answer that.

You lack integrity like your Israelite god.

Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
YOU LACK SUBSTANCE. I AM NOT YOUR CLASS. Go to the majlis for education. I cannot be distracted. I am very sound in reasoning. I know where I am heading. You are too little to detract me.

Surah 56 vs 57 It is We Who created you. Will you not then believe ˹in resurrection˺?
Surah 56 vs 57 We have created you, then why would you not confirm it? (why do Muslims find it hard to confirm it for them?)

Surah 56:64 Is it you or We Who make them grow?

surah 56:61 Had We so wished, nothing could have hindered Us from replacing you by others like yourselves, or transforming you into beings you know nothing about.

surah 56:64 Is it you or We Who make them grow?

surah 56:60 It is We Who ordained death upon you and We are not to be frustrated.

surah 56:72 Did you make its tree grow or was it We Who made it grow?

Since the creator of man is WE, and he described himself as CreatorS in the noble quran, is it now safe to refer to Allah as THEY? Recall that he asked Muslims to CONFIRM IT. Do you confirm it?
Maynmann:
You are being a shameless liar, ranting and dodging to save your short prick since yesterday.

Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
surah 56:66 We have been penalized.

By who?

Did you notice that allah is a polytheistic god "we"?

Did you also notice that man can overpower them?
Maynmann:

Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Maynmann: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Answer this first na, didn’t you make this claim?
Where you lying?

[mwhat’s the verse where adam fell from heaven in islam and also the verse where “adam was created here” in judaism

Sixfiguresmart:
surah 56:66 We have been penalized.

By who?

Did you notice that allah is a polytheistic god "we"?
Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
surah 56:59 Do you create a child out of it, or are We its creator[b]s[/b]?

So, "they", Allah, the creatorS, create children out of emitted sperm.

Is this true?
Maynmann:

Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Maynmann: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Since you have substance, back up your OWN claim.
Shamless lying Christian.

Sixfiguresmart:
YOU LACK SUBSTANCE. I AM NOT YOUR CLASS. Go to the majlis for education. I cannot be distracted. I am very sound in reasoning. I know where I am heading. You are too little to detract me.

Surah 56 vs 57 It is We Who created you. Will you not then believe ˹in resurrection˺?
Surah 56 vs 57 We have created you, then why would you not confirm it? (why do Muslims find it hard to confirm it for them?)

Surah 56:64 Is it you or We Who make them grow?

surah 56:61 Had We so wished, nothing could have hindered Us from replacing you by others like yourselves, or transforming you into beings you know nothing about.

surah 56:64 Is it you or We Who make them grow?

surah 56:60 It is We Who ordained death upon you and We are not to be frustrated.

surah 56:72 Did you make its tree grow or was it We Who made it grow?

Since the creator of man is WE, and he described himself as CreatorS in the noble quran, is it now safe to refer to Allah as THEY? Recall that he asked Muslims to CONFIRM IT. Do you confirm it?
Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Maynmann: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
were you lying earlier if not what’s the verse where adam fell from heaven in islam and also the verse where “adam was created here” in judaism

Shameless lying Christian!

Sixfiguresmart:

Is this true?
Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2022

Is this true?

I do not have any interest here but I am giving those guys weapons to debunk all your nuisance. I am posting all these stuff here for record keeping for the men who know nothing about Islam. I want them to read these and have solid responses to you. I am unfazed. Nothing to lose.
I told you that you are hemorrhaging already. Look at all the materials that you have to overhaul lately. This is just the beginning. I will be dropping this one by one. You master has suddenly gone on vacation. He felt that I was like the others who do not understand Arabic and you can fool with context. and, this wahala is not for you only. even your mullahs will be on their toes now. is not going to be easy. brace up!

I will be unpacking everything here on nairaland. One by one.

Maynmann:
Answer this first na, didn’t you make this claim?
Where you lying?

[mwhat’s the verse where adam fell from heaven in islam and also the verse where “adam was created here” in judaism

Re: Is Allah A Trinity Or One? by Maynmann: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Shameless lying Christian.
Answer your lies.

Sixfiguresmart:

Is this true?

I do not have any interest here but I am giving those guys weapons to debunk all your nuisance. I am posting all these stuff here for record keeping for the men who know nothing about Islam. I want them to read these and have solid responses to you.
I told you that you are hemorrhaging already. Look at all the materials that you have to overhaul lately. This is just the beginning. I will be dropping this one by one. You master has suddenly gone on vacation. He felt that I was like the others who do not understand Arabic and you can fool with context.

I will be unpacking everything here on nairaland. One by one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? / The Difference Between God And The Devil / The Other "greate Religion S" That Should Be Dis-cursed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.