Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? (685 Views)

Religious Faith Makes One Unintelligent And Irrational. / Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. / Does Semen Really Makes A Woman Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by Gopkk(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
This Understanding by some Clerics and Spiritualist that Sexual Activities Polutes Prayers and therefore Hinders Success.

Please under this Context ,Not only Bachelors ,Even Married man sometimes are told to stay off Sex when they want to Observe some Prayers .

So also Some Alfas,Prophets and Spiritualist.

I know some few guys that says they have evn Abstained from sex for 8 months now ..Prayed and Prayed like anything ,Visited Different Mountains ,Fasted like Mad ...Yet Hunger Won Finish dem...Na so so Disapointments ,Promise and fail and Busines Failures .

Pastor in the House,Mr Righteousness ,Islamic Clerics ,Prophetess etc Your Help is Needed here ..
Abeg be Plain oooooo ,Be straight ..Knowledge needee ...I dey Ignorant here ..
Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by Righthussle: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
You dey call Righteousness, are you prepared to read the rubbish he'll type?

1 Like

Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by Gopkk(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Righthussle:
You dey call Righteousness, you wan hear rubbish?
Really ! Maybe others Can Comment then
Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by Gopkk(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
In Addition ,There are somE guys that Sleeps with woman almost everytime, they do not even go to any mountain ,No strong Prayers ,No fasting self ,Yet they are drivIng nice cars ,Living in Mansions and enjoying

Please do not say all of them are into Rituals or Yahoo..Not all of them at least there must be one or two that are not into money Rituals or Yahoo.

I have a friend who is in Stutggart Germany ,The Guy was very Very Religious before he left Naija..Woman he no go do..Crime he wont ,Illegal businesss he no go do.

The guy poor like Church rat ,He dey pray like Elijah ...

Today since he got to Germany mennn this guy looka fresh ,He has sents many cars he ,if u see the Kain Mansion he is building in Ajah na waooo .

Church self he say he goes once a while .
Prayer self the guy say na just 2 % ,Hon dey samma women wella for Germany self

He said hin just dey dull himself of plenty Enjoyment before

Says Government in Germany has answered many Things we Pray for ..

Hin no see withcraft,no Deliverance ,No fasting ,No Prayer Mountain

Abeg Pastor and Imam in the House what have you got to say ooo

1 Like

Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Gopkk:
In Addition ,There are somE guys that Sleeps with woman almost everytime, they do not even go to any mountain ,No strong Prayers ,No fasting self ,Yet they are drivIng nice cars ,Living in Mansions and enjoying

Please do not say all of them are into Rituals or Yahoo..Not all of them at least there must be one or two that are not into money Rituals or Yahoo.

I have a friend who is in Stutggart Germany ,The Guy was very Very Religious before he left Naija..Woman he no go do..Crime he wont ,Illegal businesss he no go do.

Today since he got to Germany mennn this guy looka fresh ,He has sents many cars he ,if u see the Kain Mansion he is building in Ajah na waooo .

I have said this before in one of the threads! Religion sells well in underdeveloped countries where there are lack of opportunities. That's why you see people who are so religious when they leave here to saner climes become less religious because there are opportunities over there. Once there are opportunities in a country, all you have to do is to harness the potentials and make yourself better. If Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates were to be Nigerians they wouldn't have achieved their potentials because this environment kills dreams.

1 Like

Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
I just need sure links to leave this hellhole of a country!
Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by Gopkk(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I have said this before in one of the threads! Religion sells well in underdeveloped countries where there are lack of opportunities. That's why you see people who are so religious when they leave here to saner climes become less religious because there are opportunities over there. Once there are opportunities in a country, all you have to do is to harness the potentials and make yourself better. If Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates were to be Nigerians they wouldn't have achieved their potentials because this environment kills dreams.
Hmmm !
Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Gopkk:
This Understanding by some Clerics and Spiritualist that Sexual Activities Polutes Prayers and therefore Hinders Success...here ..

God has already laid down The Way to Success, so it is either you believe God and obey or you seek your own way.

However, unlawful sex of every kind kills and makes you a sinner and God does not hear the prayers of Sinners!
Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

How life go tire you wen you Japa see say bad thing na bad thing even if you change location
Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by Gopkk(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

God has already laid down The Way to Success, so it is either you believe God and obey or you seek your own way.

However, unlawful sex of every kind kills and makes you a sinner and God did not hear the prayers of Sinners!
Sir So Sinners that are Succesful,there Success is from rge Devil..

By the way ,What exactly makes one a Sinner ..i thought it was said all have sinned ..i no be Pastor
Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by MindHacker9009(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Double condom is very important to avoid being trapped
Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by Gopkk(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Double condom is very important to avoid being trapped
This One Weak Me ooo
Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by MindHacker9009(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Gopkk:
This One Weak Me ooo

Double condom all the time is very important to avoid being trapped.

The written Torah never explicitly forbids sex outside the context of marriage, with the exception of adultery and incest. According to Exodus 22:15–16, the man who entices a single woman to have sex must offer to marry her afterwards or the equivalent in compensation, unless her father refuses to allow him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_sexuality
Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by Gopkk(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Double condom all the time is very important to avoid being trapped.

The written Torah never explicitly forbids sex outside the context of marriage, with the exception of adultery and incest. According to Exodus 22:15–16, the man who entices a single woman to have sex must offer to marry her afterwards or the equivalent in compensation, unless her father refuses to allow him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_sexuality

Chai ... shocked
Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Loud it. cheesy

MyVILLAGEpeople:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by RealityGod: 4:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Gopkk:

I pity your friend because the end for him is near. First, we must know that we need a lot of spiritual knowledge, wisdom and understanding to survive in life. You can pray and fast all you can, if you fail to find yourself in God’s divine will for you, you will suffer.
Sir, location matters, foundation matters, orientation matters, behaviour/attitude matters. Finally application of spiritual principles should be done with guidance and direction. Sir, no be all matter you fast for. Some na your orientation they battle you. The mind remains the biggest challenge of men.

As for your friend, he failed to realize that his past spiritual exercises helped aligned him to where he ought to be. So getting there and acting otherwise is like Saul and I pity him and pray for his soul.

Government bad, Government bad, Sir, even in this country I know people who are enjoying this country seriously. There are poor people also in America and UK. A friend started dry cleaning business with 200k and within a year he opened 12 branches in Abuja and bought a car. Another that was struggling, who we supported to get married, one week after his wedding he got a supply contract of laptops. Bros life na mystery.

2 Likes

Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57am On Jan 11, 2023
Gopkk:
Sir So Sinners that are Succesful,there Success is from rge Devil..

Obviously, you think sucess means riches.. You still haven't learnt from yahoo boys and politicians and others.

Anyway, I know you would still choose to acquire the world and do not care about the journey after life on this world, so abstaining from sex will do nothing for your pursuit of riches.

It is either it already in your life settings to be given to you sex or no sex or you do not have it all. So continue your way!

1 Like

Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by Gopkk(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Obviously, you think sucess means riches.. You still haven't learnt from yahoo boys and politicians and others.

Anyway, I know you would still choose to acquire the world and do not care about the journey after life on this world, so abstaining from sex will do nothing for your pursuit of riches.

It is either it already in your life settings to be given to you sex or no sex or you do not have it all. So continue your way!

Thought U are Truth Speaker sir ,Why Personalising this My honourable Lawyer..
Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Gopkk:
Thought U are Truth Speaker sir ,Why Personalising this My honourable Lawyer..

You personalized it first and besides these issues you raised affect persons whether good or bad.

So I am pointing out the bad and the good.
Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by CLRF: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Can you apply for Asylum in Russia and promise to fight for Putin in Ukraine?
Re: Does Abstainance From Sex Really Makes One Successful? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
CLRF:

Can you apply for Asylum in Russia and promise to fight for Putin in Ukraine?

Lol I rather remain here then !

(1) (Reply)

James 4:5 / Are All Christians Jinnist Or Ajinnist? / God's Killings, Killings In God's Name And Godless Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.