Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP (1535 Views)

I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case / Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by dealer007: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
So what is he trying to insinuate
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by Authority1o1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Okay...

No, he has no structure; he's only a social media candidate who doesn't have the support of real people.

Until the shock will be complete when he's sworn in as the President of Nigeria in 2023.

That aside.

Obidients, if you registered for PVC, please go and get it if yours is ready. Don't let the spirit die, neither should you allow the fire to be snuffed by the brazen lies of these same captors of our common essence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by Kingspin(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
We want to change the old narratives of our country forever through Peter Obi.
Many politicians who have no business in governance will retire when Peter Obi become the president.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by goshikid: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
all this Obidient, reality never knack una

Obi is not even going to win one state.. Maybe only his anambra, politics no be una mate..

Face the fact cheesy Na only twitter and facebook with Nairaland Obidient fit win election

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by Nonexisting1: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Peter Obi is not a threat to any party, afterall he doesn't have any structure. Una never see anything. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by IgOga(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
No video evidence just figment of Op's imagination
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by Babaken(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
goshikid:

Obi is not even going to win one state.. Maybe only his anambra, politics no be una mate..

Face the fact cheesy Na only twitter and facebook with Nairaland Obidient fit win election
You still get hand they type rubbish
Your mate are moving forward you are there pushing old cargo politicians who don't want Nigeria to enjoy benefit of good government.

5 Likes

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by Sergio103(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
One thing I like about PDP is that they accept reality.

But you see this APC ehh..... very stupid

10 Likes

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by abobote: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Actually that is the truth, Peter Obi candidacy nullifies Okawa's Igbo identity.

The blogger though, he should have allow us hear from Okowa direct, instead of speaking throughout in the video

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by Newton2024: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Okowa cannot hide his frustration and pretend like APC polithiefcians.

4 Likes

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by kayusely70(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
goshikid:

Louder please!
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by AdamuKD: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by Newton2024: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
goshikid:
all this fit win election
Are you still deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by Magnoliaa(f): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sergio103:
One thing I like about PDP is that they accept reality.

But you see this APC ehh..... very stupid

grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by Fashionista01(f): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
The wind is blowing.
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by heniford2: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
goshikid:

sabi u said his not going to win any state expect grin cheesy grin be watching

1 Like

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Is Not In The Race Okowa Confessed, Rivers Won't Vote For PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Why the fear?

People will vote FOR THEMSELVES, no because of WIKE.

(1) (Reply)

INEC May Postpone Presidential Election By Two Weeks / If OBI Losses What Will You Do? / A Wake Up Call To SW Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.