Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ (26197 Views)

Zamfara: Court Nullifies PDP Primary, Says Party Has No 2023 Guber Candidate / Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Jostoman: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Piter obituary is just an idiot, a brainless bastard that will be humilated come 2023, he will be disgraced that he will never try to contest again.... Those ipob pigs supporting the worthless fool will resume their biafra or death after their new lord and saviour don lule... Mind you, i'm 100% BATified
am really happy that the structureless party is now giving you and your Lagos landlord a sleepless night. Sorry you hear
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jennifer663:
See this man undecided

Contact me for your Academic Assignment, Articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.
Did you have basic knowledge of JavaScript or Matlab? I have some gig for you, pls reach me asap
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by plaindealer: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Even CNN sef no won hear fake stats.
grin

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Adiadi1:
Did you have basic knowledge of JavaScript or Matlab? I have some gig for you, pls reach me asap
I do!
Contact me
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by MrFinbarr(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Piter obituary is just an idiot, a brainless bastard that will be humilated come 2023, he will be disgraced that he will never try to contest again.... Those ipob pigs supporting the worthless fool will resume their biafra or death after their new lord and saviour don lule... Mind you, i'm 100% BATified

Seun
I find it really disgusting that this comment is still up, haven't been removed and this person banned forever.

I've been on this forum for over 10years, when this place used to be sane with sane people. Seun, why have you chosen to let tribal bigots and tribal MODs ruin your invention? I honestly don't understand this. It's really disturbing!! cry cry
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by plaindealer: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
MrFinbarr:

Seun
I find it really disgusting that this comment is still up, haven't been removed and this person banned forever.

I've been on this forum for over 10years, when this place used to be sane with sane people. Seun, why have you chosen to let tribal bigots and tribal MODs ruin your invention? I honestly don't understand this. It's really disturbing!! cry cry

Are you JJC on NL or just an hypocrite because toxic Obi supporters post worst disgusting and vile rubbish on NL.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Wipper7000: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
1nice:
Tinubu is wasting his time and the early tinubu understand that he can never be the President of Nigeria, the better for him.

Tinubu is a Nigerian who does not love his country Nigeria; such a greedy and arrogant person who does not care about the Justice, fairness and equity of his fellow Nigerians.
Tell me faiirness and equity that says BAT cannot contest. Also who your fairness and equity should go to?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by onuman: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Imagine telling us that the person you said had no structure and will labour to death can't threaten you, meaning he is threatening you
Tinubu started the attacks with his first salvo of Labourers shall Labour in vain. If he had minded his business then, who would attack him?
Tinubu knows that an old, sickly and most corrupt Tinubu who gave up drug trafficking business money to the US government in exchange for freedom from prosecution by the US government, is now a political pariah not qualified to seek to preside over any country.
Tinubu has taken Obi as his main rival in the presidential election, thus paving the way for Atiku, his APC man in spirit, to succeed President Buhari.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by MrFinbarr(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
plaindealer:

Are you JJC on NL or just an hypocrite because toxic Obi supporters post worst disgusting and vile rubbish on NL.

I have no words for you tribal bigots. I've witness several elections come and go, I've witness the events of things as it partains to Nairaland. As for this current election, this whole tribal card began from you Tinubu supporters, and when PO supporters fight back, they become toxic? No, y'all tribal bigots are the toxic ones and a waste of the earth.

This will be my last mention to you. Enjoy your tribal bigotry and whatever makes you sleep well at night.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by plaindealer: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
MrFinbarr:

I have no words for you tribal bigots. I've witness several elections come and go, I've witness the events of things as it partains to Nairaland. As for this current election, this whole tribal card began from you Tinubu supporters, and when PO supporters fight back, they become toxic? No, y'all tribal bigots are the toxic ones and a waste of the earth.

This will be my last mention to you. Enjoy your tribal bigotry and whatever makes you sleep well at night.

Typical toxic Pandora ipob.. go and sit down abeg.

Bigot calling other people bigots..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by plaindealer: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Btw, I love this uppercut and TKO by the APC.

Pandora never see anything, just wait for real campaign to officially start..

All the noise ipob and Pandora miscreants dey make since go just disappear... grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Sleekfingers: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Klington:
How can unintelligent drug and agbero kingpin understand anything a Technocrat like Peter Obi is saying about economy

The stats obituary is dishing out, were they accurate?
I have done some fact check, Obituary can lie o
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by BePrepared: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

Plz dear hold the tears
Hold it
Its not yet time
Maybe after obi has been sworn in...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by moneyissweet(m): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kee onye kwuru that thing, Kee onye kwuru that thing?

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Obituarists are jobless. Always flood into any post containing the name 'Tinubu' to spew their usual garbage.

That name must be giving them sleepless nights.

It's the other way round
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by moneyissweet(m): 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
When the real campaign starts, APC will vanish because the candidates are brainless bandits and terrorists who has nothing in their dead brain to say.to Nigerians.

Obidatti is the real deal

APC supposed clear road when people wey school dey yarn.

plaindealer:
Btw, I love this uppercut and TKO by the APC.

Pandora never see anything, just wait for real campaign to officially start..

All the noise ipob and Pandora miscreants dey make since go just disappear... grin

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by jonahhh: 12:10am On Sep 08, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
Mtchew.

A rogue whose first 20 yrs in life is unkown wants to be president. God forbid .

Even his intentions are about that too.

You lived with Peter obi during his twenties right? You knew him when he was 25
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by jaxxy(m): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2022
Enemies of democracy are still talking rubbish can only deceive themselves.

What democratic values and principles is he talking about??
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Haywhy3579: 12:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Klington:
How can unintelligent drug and agbero kingpin understand anything a Technocrat like Peter Obi is saying about economy

Technocrat by foot.from a political governor to a technocrat presidential candidate. No be juju be that. How did he manage anambra economy in the first place. Managing economy is not by keeping money in the bank or investing money on one’s personal business e.g hero lager beer.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by ogbonti: 12:40am On Sep 08, 2022
Qtrpst4:
We're the video wey hem take talk am?

I sure sey hem go talk one error that's why dem dey hide the pee man.

If hem get liver, go arise TV for live interview. As hem dey dodge even hem own TV station sef

give Rufai 30 minutes to Quiz Tinubu - like he quizzed Obi - then Asiwaju’s presidential campaign will be officially over grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Funny
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by ogbonti: 12:49am On Sep 08, 2022
Bobloco:
“Let the election be over. That is one step. We have to comply with INEC and regulations regarding the elections, when we finish that, we will unveil to you those things that we have for the country and our objectives, our creed, our commitment should be development and our commitment to transformation, and our determination to bring help to the teeming Nigerians."

Agbadorites, Jagabandits and SWAGALians should kindly explain the meaning of the above statement

It seems Tinubu has lost touch with reality;

Is Tinubu implying that he will need to first win the election before unveiling his manifesto

if Tinubu is honest with himself - will Tinubu vote for Tinubu if he was a different person ?

Tinubu that his daughter said she will never vote for him is talking trash - Tinubu that promised heaven and earth and none was delivered by the APC having the guts to ask Nigerians to vote for him ? this people see Nigeria finish sha

A man who should be apologizing and praying he doesn’t go to prison for his part in foisting the calamity called Buhari on Nigeria and Nigerians? I no blame am at all

Na the hunger wey dey bite Nigerians and stupidity of his followers wey no dey make dem reason we’ll na him i blame
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by plaindealer: 12:51am On Sep 08, 2022
moneyissweet:
When the real campaign starts, APC will vanish because the candidates are brainless bandits and terrorists who has nothing in their dead brain to say.to Nigerians.

Obidatti is the real deal

APC supposed clear road when people wey school dey yarn.

I can not wait to see you and your ipob kind start shouting Nigeria is a ZOO and go back inside bush to join your ESN brothers, terrorists and UGM killers after Pandora's loss at the polls.. grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Johel(m): 12:54am On Sep 08, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Haywhy3579: 12:57am On Sep 08, 2022
heniford2:
Lp will win 2023 election
See ur life outside, u mention Lp and u get 1likes. That shld tell u the party is not popular in this country and can never bcoms the ruling party or main opposition. Even if the party come second they will still be relegated to the slum by the likes of pdp as the opposition. Even Apga is well postioned than Lp. Nigeria is far and wide and there are many places within Nigeria that people have not had about Lp. Let me mention our own incoming president Batified and u will see how likes will roll in. A vote for Lp is a vote into a well but a vote for Apc or Batified is a vote for better nigeria
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Verysmart101: 1:01am On Sep 08, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

Ur just a pig and swine.The Peter Obi u and ur useless Tinubu are slamming and insulting has never said anything at all about Tinubu.He has never insulted anyone or party.He only speaks for himself . Peter Obi is too wonderful unlike ur urchins and fools.Getat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by comodo: 1:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Walai:
“Let the election be over. That is one step. We have to comply with INEC and regulations regarding the elections, when we finish that, we will unveil to you those things that we have for the country "

Am I the only one seeing the above statement?
You will unveil your manifesto after the election.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by comodo: 1:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Haywhy3579:

See ur life outside, u mention Lp and u get 1likes. That shld tell u the party is not popular in this country and can never bcoms the ruling party or main opposition. Even if the party come second they will still be relegated to the slum by the likes of pdp as the opposition. Even Apga is well postioned than Lp. Nigeria is far and wide and there are many places within Nigeria that people have not had about Lp. Let me mention our own incoming president Batified and u will see how likes will roll in. A vote for Lp is a vote into a well but a vote for Apc or Batified is a vote for better nigeria
You dey laugh person wey get 1 like. You no even get any at all

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by comodo: 1:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Technocrat by foot.from a political governor to a technocrat presidential candidate. No be juju be that. How did he manage anambra economy in the first place. Managing economy is not by keeping money in the bank or investing money on one’s personal business e.g hero lager beer.
Wow, Peter Obi must be so rich for him to own Sabmiller breweries. Fact check no dey work again? It don tey wey I see them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by InvertedHammer: 1:20am On Sep 08, 2022
/
One who is allergic to truth cannot be threatened by truth. They refuse to consume facts and only when an allergen is consumed or exposed to that it manifests.

Meanwhile you can watch this video to see APC members debate the fallacy that Tinubu developed Lagos.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rWNnYytJVf8

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / IPOB Reacts To Report Of Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.