Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ (26199 Views)

Zamfara: Court Nullifies PDP Primary, Says Party Has No 2023 Guber Candidate / Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Dragonsword: 2:09am On Sep 08, 2022
Months after party primary elections Baba Tinubu is the only candidate that has not been able say one thing that's sensible. None!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Ginomel(m): 2:10am On Sep 08, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Piter obituary is just an idiot, a brainless bastard that will be humilated come 2023, he will be disgraced that he will never try to contest again.... Those ipob pigs supporting the worthless fool will resume their biafra or death after their new lord and saviour don lule... Mind you, i'm 100% BATified

You are supporting your candidate out of tribal sentiment, not his capability.

Are you not bothered that BAT has not granted any live interviews since his presidential aspiration. This should bother you.

Ask yourself,apart from tribal alignment as a president, what else will you gain from APC if they retain power? Haven't you suffered enough?

Points to ponder over.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Arabaincubus: 2:13am On Sep 08, 2022
Thief Tinubu will tell Nigerians what he will do after the election.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 08, 2022
this my oga don't want to go and rest
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Stanleyq: 2:19am On Sep 08, 2022
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/2023-tinubu-tackles-obi-says-party-not-threatened-by-fake-statistics-jabs/
Their kind of campaign strategy is tackling obi, just as they have been blaming pdp for their(apc) failure, but i've never seen obi tackle them.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Lovetoglory(m): 2:37am On Sep 08, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
Mtchew.

A rogue whose first 20 yrs in life is unkown wants to be president. God forbid .

Even his intentions are about that too.

It's only a rogue that knows what a rogue looks like. Take some Panadol for your painment
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Boss2985: 2:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Piter obituary is just an idiot, a brainless bastard that will be humilated come 2023, he will be disgraced that he will never try to contest again.... Those ipob pigs supporting the worthless fool will resume their biafra or death after their new lord and saviour don lule... Mind you, i'm 100% BATified

Must you use such words before you express yourself? At your age you can't write something without cursing people.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Ak83: 2:45am On Sep 08, 2022
sukaam:
Tinubu can never be president
He can go to hell
when he eventually emerged next year God willing, may be you shud consider killing yorsef.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Boss2985: 2:53am On Sep 08, 2022
omenka:
Jagaban shouldn't belittle himself by mentioning that name himself. He has more than enough people to do such work for him.

Atiku is the one you're contesting against and not some nonentity in a nondiscript political organisation.

Modified:

Well, after reading the op, I saw he didn't even mention Peter Obi or Labour Party in what he said. He simply made reference to "fake statistics" and said APC isn't behaving like "other parties" in that regard. I think the only reason why they think he's referring to Peter Obi is because he's the only one that's been lying all over the place- guilty conscience!! cheesy

Tinubu is too big to mention such a name. cool

It's been long. Where did you come out from?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by ogbonti: 3:07am On Sep 08, 2022
moneyissweet:
When the real campaign starts, APC will vanish because the candidates are brainless bandits and terrorists who has nothing in their dead brain to say.to Nigerians.

Obidatti is the real deal

APC supposed clear road when people wey school dey yarn.

How can a man worth Billions of $$$ see handing small bottle of groundnut oil as a big deal beats my imagination - can’t be give this woman N200k to go set up a business so she can fend for herself instead of mocking her with a small bottle of ororo?

well what am i even saying ? a man who want grown up men and youths to take a bullet for Nigeria eating agbado, and cassava - ? how can he want anything good for his fellow human being ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by luckyz4rea(m): 3:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

Even bats hanging on trees don’t behave this way! Don’t lose your humanity over a pot of portage!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Benchilwell: 3:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Obi the greatest lying machine of our time. I don't know how someone can be that foolish to be so comfortable with lie
no lying machine worse pass diz one and when will tinubu go to interview and he most not run away from debate o!

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Benchilwell: 3:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Una don start again.... when obedients descend on u now, u will start to cry that they are violent and rude
abeg tell am o!, When dey to do return match, na him go first cry and shount Obi supporter are toxic.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Benchilwell: 3:46am On Sep 08, 2022
Ak83:
when he eventually emerged next year God willing, may be you shud consider killing yorsef.
for shetimma to say he will tackle insecurity, by that word,will know d president,if tinubu win
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:45am On Sep 08, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha

undecided
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Owologbo(m): 4:53am On Sep 08, 2022
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/2023-tinubu-tackles-obi-says-party-not-threatened-by-fake-statistics-jabs/
I didn't see where he mentioned Obi.

The old man don't trust himself with the kind of lies he has to dish out this time around; so he's urchins have to wait till after election for the lies he has for them. (his 2014 lies videos is everywhere).
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by wealth2u(m): 4:57am On Sep 08, 2022
A very sound technocrat and smart dude like PO can't be under a druggie like Tinubu and that's why Lagos Ian's were unable to enjoy Ambode.....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Owologbo(m): 4:59am On Sep 08, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

You can see that your mini god is put of lies; he said you should wait till after election before he can feed you with the lies he left in his arsenal after the ones he gave you pre 2015 election..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Lexious100263: 5:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Peter Obi - Live in North Carolina (Concluding Part)

Must Watch ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mekz0_dFIls

Here is the thread to Part 1 of his interview incase you missed it.
���
https://www.nairaland.com/7316991/peter-obi-live-carolina-must

Please do not forget to like, share, subscribe to the YouTube Channel if you like the content and turn on the notification Bell.
Thank You.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Gbeng30(m): 5:21am On Sep 08, 2022
I talk am yekini is jittery and disturb by the positive actions of obi...i bind every curse of cassava and corn in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by okoroemeka(m): 5:23am On Sep 08, 2022
Walai:
“Let the election be over. That is one step. We have to comply with INEC and regulations regarding the elections, when we finish that, we will unveil to you those things that we have for the country "

Am I the only one seeing the above statement?
You will unveil your manifesto after the election.
that means he has no plans or a manifesto to show Nigerians,what plans do he have to change Nigeria?is it until he is also rock and out of sight? people that are still wondering how PO gets massive support is because he does not think like these old politicians,the major Target of BAT and atiku is to get to ask rock but the aim of PO is the change Nigeria for better with ideas and plans of how to start

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Iyatostrong(f): 5:26am On Sep 08, 2022
Obi and his dogs(Obi supporters/zombidients) will know that blood is thicker than water.
even if we engage you in that slanderous campaign you have been using against us, you people will cry.
i belong to apc political party and on TINUBU Mandate will stand gidigba.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by DAwest7: 5:27am On Sep 08, 2022
sukaam:
Tinubu can never be president
He can go to hell
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Owologbo(m): 5:30am On Sep 08, 2022
Walai:
“Let the election be over. That is one step. We have to comply with INEC and regulations regarding the elections, when we finish that, we will unveil to you those things that we have for the country "

Am I the only one seeing the above statement?
You will unveil your manifesto after the election.
The man no trust himself with the kind of lies to dish out this time around after exhausting all the lies in his arsenal pre 2015.
And even if he starts dishing them out now, the brain and the speech stability is lacking in him.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by kologba: 5:32am On Sep 08, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
Mtchew.

A rogue whose first 20 yrs in life is unkown wants to be president. God forbid .

Even his intentions are about that too.

Any part of a sovereign entity that attempted seccession and failed in his attempt...can never rule that country go read ur history of the world....they will automatically become a slave in that country....that na why ur tribe na fit be president...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by sonofthunder: 5:32am On Sep 08, 2022
crestedaguiyi:

And what are the issues . I will respond well when i see a video of him making this statement

If you cannot respond well, then await your video or create your own thread since what you are bringing up is unrelated.

Don't allow sense to be far from you like the second fellow in my mention.

You are desperately trying to discredit a candidate but cry foul when you get served in your own coin.

That's hypocrisy.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by Iyatostrong(f): 5:33am On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=Ginomel post=116455942]

You are supporting your candidate out of tribal sentiment, not his capability.

Are you not bothered that BAT has not granted any live interviews since his presidential aspiration. This should bother you.

Ask yourself,apart from tribal alignment as a president, what else will you gain from APC if they retain power? Haven't you suffered enough?

Points to ponder over. [ People like you leave uncomplete projects through out your existence. You can't dig a well till you discover water. That is you fail in all aspect of your life. Because you can't endure hard and rough time. Apc is not your source of poverty but your brain, your thinking faculty and your approach to life]
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by pquaver(m): 5:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Imagine telling us that the person you said had no structure and will labour to death can't threaten you, meaning he is threatening you

3rd class understanding of English. 3rd class philosopher like supporters . No surprises

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by sonofthunder: 5:38am On Sep 08, 2022
Qtrpst4:
What issues are you talking about? Is tinubu not a thief? Is he not into drugs? What exactly did he do in Lagos? We're you even born when he ruled Lagos? What issue do you talk about or "coward" is the latest word they taught you in your urchin watsapp group?

You have long been proven to be a coward who has nothing meaningful to offer but only thrives by shaming, bulling and bringing down people who are 100 times better than you.

It's obvious you are just so shameless and lack manners hence you keep insulting and speaking in a condescending manner without offering anything reasonable.

As a desperate urchin that you are.... You can continue to disgrace yourself.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by favour32(m): 5:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Wetin Nigeria do Tinubu wey E wan force himself on Nigerians?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by rickyrex(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2022
dre11:

tomorrow he will also debunk the news. and applaud labour party for putting a good strategy ti become the winner of 2023 election. Hope pride will allow him congratulate obi in the end for wining
Re: 2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ by isaiahethan: 6:13am On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=Yoruba1stson post=116448940]Piter obituary is just an idiot, a brainless bastard that will be humilated come 2023, he will be disgraced that he will never try to contest again.... Those ipob pigs supporting the worthless fool will resume their biafra or death after their new lord and saviour don lule... Mind you, i'm 100%

You supporting emilokan , I'm sure you need a brain surgery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am A Local Champion - Wike / IPOB Reacts To Report Of Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana / Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.