Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Ibadan Engineer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ibadan Engineer (492 Views)

Ibadan Engineer Help...remi 5 Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Engineer by Pauling: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please is there any reliable engineer or accessory shop you know at dugbe area of ibadan. I want to repair my tablet (just the screen and touch). I went there before with my previous tab but the engineer damage it the more. Thanks
Re: Ibadan Engineer by thompson1510(m): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
You better don’t stress yourself and goto “complex” beside Mr Biggs at iwo road. Those dugbe engineers are fraudsters from Computer Village @Ikeja. I know most of them have shops in Lagos too and are liars and thieves. Don’t be surprised the guy fit no be phone engineer sef!!!

I used to waste my time too until i had someone i would just send my bikeman to at the complex. Don’t bother asking me for contact because i can never give it out, most people would think its a marketing strategy…and i can say things i would later regret if some small boys talk to me anyhow on here. I only comment when it’s necessary because i understand what you are going through…stay with the engineer and you would know whatsup. Don’t listen to anyone that meets you at the entrance, enter the complex and find the engineer sitting at their desks.
Peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Engineer by Pauling: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
thompson1510:
You better don’t stress yourself and goto “complex” beside Mr Biggs at iwo road. Those dugbe engineers are fraudsters from Computer Village @Ikeja. I know most of them have shops in Lagos too and are liars and thieves. Don’t be surprised the guy fit no be phone engineer sef!!!

I used to waste my time too until i had someone i would just send my bikeman to at the complex. Don’t bother asking me for contact because i can never give it out, most people would think its a marketing strategy…and i can say things i would later regret if some small boys talk to me anyhow on here. I only comment when it’s necessary because i understand what you are going through…stay with the engineer and you would know whatsup. Don’t listen to anyone that meets you at the entrance, enter the complex and find the engineer sitting at their desks.
Peace!!!

thanks sir. U 2much. But i would prefer a name or contact please.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If You Over Recharge Your Line / Infinix XE22 / How To Use Micro SD Card In Mifi Step By Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.