Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

What To Do If You Over Recharge Your Line - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Do If You Over Recharge Your Line (495 Views)

Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels / What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN / All Nigerian Banks USSD Codes To Recharge Your Phone From Your Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If You Over Recharge Your Line by Clintox(m): 12:28am On Jan 05, 2023
So, you picked up your phone to load airtime through your bank account but realized you loaded 5000 naira instead of 500naira.

But, what if you can convert the excess airtime back to cash ? - like for real

This is where O.C.E data comes in. Join me through the below link to convert excess airtime back to cash and also enjoy the following

* Cheap Data - you can get 1gb for as low as 240 Naira

* Affordable airtime

* Exciting Rewards and More!

�️�� https://ocedata.com/r/L59XUybP3
Re: What To Do If You Over Recharge Your Line by PerfectMan24: 4:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Na person wet get more than 2k fit do that kind mistake.
I am out here mehn!
Re: What To Do If You Over Recharge Your Line by Clintox(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
PerfectMan24:
Na person wet get more than 2k fit do that kind mistake.
I am out here mehn!

Nobody is above that kind of mistake, though chances are very low for the kind of person(s) you think can't make that mistake.

However, there are other services. Thanks �

(1) (Reply)

MTN 30GB For Sell Very Ugnet / 5 Reasons To Consider Purchasing Iphones Wholesale From Hong Kong / Unboxing The Infinix Note 30 Device: What To Find Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.