Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects (16001 Views)

Police Arrest 30-Year-Old Man For Raping 75-Year-Old Woman In Anambra (Photo) / Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members / FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by play5050: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Benue people always take first in cultism

Some of this Tiv boys are just foolish

Thank God, for our guys down in OT town, cultism has not end but at least we have make it's less popular.

That year, I was not easy in BSU, u most join them, some join

But 99 intelligence mata alot.

For the dead, may their soul rest with thier creator,,,,, Dead men dnt count, minus them the ship most sail, plus them it will sail more rougher.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Adayincanada: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Shun cultism
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2022
Them still dey do confra... poor goats grin
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by landon(m): 10:17am On Sep 08, 2022
Energy they no use for fulani herdsmen killing their people like chickens. Idiots
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by usmanbaba(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Those smelly, haggered looking fellow are now relocating to nassarawa state. I really don't know the gain attached to cultism.
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by packerdency(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2022
They should continue been stupid, I went for weekend in Gboko when it happened, the first guy that was butched is my area person, Gboko used to be no go area for cultists but nowadays, killing is very easy in that town
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2022
killmods:
Them still dey do confra... poor goats grin
Killmods how are you doing
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Reasoning(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Stop calling them ordinary cultists.. yes they're academic cultists as Boko Haram Terrorists too!!! Are the cultists not in schools, campuses, institutions, etc?? They're all Boko Haram Terrorists, Operating in a different academic levels in the Societies, killings Students destinies and Futures, by initiating them into the cultism of Gay, Sodomites, Homosexuals, Terrorism etc... But because, people Only know the Muslims/Islam as the ones proclaiming to be Boko Haram Terrorists in Nigeria, that's why they Pretends not to be Boko Haram Terrorists but Cultists. But all of them are Boko Haram Terrorists Global Cultists, spreading HIV/AIDS VIRUS World Wild, while searching for inheritance of the Innocent to Kill or collect their Blood for transfusions, for them to live longer in life. They Cloned Humans, Surrogate Humans, Manipulate Blood and DNA � � to cloned Humans slaves, they also fake people's Death by changing their identies, in other to make a surrogate to be a country President. All of these are done by Those Boko Haram Terrorists Global cultists.
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Dunkjames5(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Gboko is my mum home town I remember in 2017 I went there for Christmas celebration, in the street which I stayed was occupied by mind you I never knew something like this.

The guys were so nice to me they were fun to hang around with, neither did I know they were cultist so On the Christmas day I decide They will take me around since they know the place better, they took me to a club along G.R.A at night, after some drinks I came out to urinate only for me to start hearing aro mate!

The one holding a cultlass came close to me and say that I'm a bastard before I could open my mouth four cultlasses peirced me already, They butcherd me from the back only, I don't know the reason why.

Damn since then I have never visited Benue state again.
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by tyav7: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2022
Dunkjames5:
Gboko is my mum home town I remember in 2017 I went there for Christmas celebration, in the street which I stayed was occupied by mind you I never knew something like this.

The guys were so nice to me they were fun to hang around with, neither did I know they were cultist so On the Christmas day I decide They will take me around since they know the place better, they took me to a club along G.R.A at night, after some drinks I came out to urinate only for me to start hearing aro mate!

The one holding a cultlass came close to me and say that I'm a bastard before I could open my mouth four cultlasses peirced me already, They butcherd me from the back only, I don't know the reason why.

Damn since then I have never visited Benue state again.
I heard it's worse in the North Bank area of Makurdi. Don't know how true though
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by dododawa1: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2022
Who started CULTISM in d world?
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Dunkjames5(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2022
tyav7:
I heard it's worse in the North Bank area of Makurdi. Don't know how true though
I don't know much about happenings in Makurdi but gboko is brutal angry
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by edungene7: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2022
useless idiots save this same energy for those who have kept this country in the dark and die an hero like the Endsars heros at Lekki
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by adeboro422: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Benue and cultism are like Buhari and terror.Benue and cultism are like Buhari and terror....
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Prisco4luv(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2022
This is just sad.
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad...

Although a life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

Hmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Cognitivereason: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
BENUE STATE IS A SHITT-HOLEE

That state can never be in the news for anything good
today cultist... tomorrow fulani..
yesterday Ortom no pay salary

yet some people outside benue will be praising Ortom because of his propaganda and ass licking of wike

the benue people themselves will still praise ortom because they have never travelled to see how other states are moving

7 years of ortom's tenure no project, no factory no nothing

Benue is the headquarters of cultism ..all the class and varieties of cult group are heavily represented in benue..yet fulani dey use their people test gun

such a miserable place to be called a state

2 Likes

Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by claudiofaceoff: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Fulani herdsmen they couldn't deal with instead they are killing themselves.
Brainless fools
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Surfacebaba: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
#aye and aro
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Efficiency7: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
It's so saddening to know that those whom you grew up with, will end up this way, two of the victims were school mates, one an immediate senior (foxy brown), the other an immediate junior.
St John's day secondary school has fallen victim of this cult clashes for so long, from Stunch to this one's now.
May their soul rest in peace. When you tell this lots that cultist don't pay, they call u Jew man, see where it carry them s go now.

1 Like

Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Efficiency7: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omo it has become a normal thing in Gboko now, even boys of 12yrs are now shouting aro mate nd capping orientation up nd down, it's my town, but to tell u d truth, nothing interests me to visit d town again, d only tin dat makes me miss gboko is d pork meat nd Mass at d cathedral church of St John's
[quote author=Dunkjames5 post=116464630]Gboko is my mum home town I remember in 2017 I went there for Christmas celebration, in the street which I stayed was occupied by mind you I never knew something like this.

Damn since then I have never visited Benue state again.[/quot
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Killmods how are you doing
I'm doing great n how are U?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
killmods:

I'm doing great n how are U?
I’m good, thanks

1 Like

Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by EmeraldJD: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
tyav7:
North bank is a jungle..
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Kwikwi1234: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hmmmm

Meanwhile, we sell PayPal funds for 550/$. We also sell PayPal account... www.kwitok.com/paypal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup / 18-year-old Housemaid Accused Of Fleeing With Boss Property Worth N500,000 / Two Arrested In Ogun For Stealing Rams (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.