Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects (16003 Views)

Police Arrest 30-Year-Old Man For Raping 75-Year-Old Woman In Anambra (Photo) / Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members / FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Dunkjames5(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Efficiency7:
Omo it has become a normal thing in Gboko now, even boys of 12yrs are now shouting aro mate nd capping orientation up nd down, it's my town, but to tell u d truth, nothing interests me to visit d town again, d only tin dat makes me miss gboko is d pork meat nd Mass at d cathedral church of St John's
Damn bro nasty sad I'm missing that place but if I remember what I went through then I will just lock Up
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Dunkjames5(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Efficiency7:
It's so saddening to know that those whom you grew up with, will end up this way, two of the victims were school mates, one an immediate senior (foxy brown), the other an immediate junior.
St John's day secondary school has fallen victim of this cult clashes for so long, from Stunch to this one's now.
May their soul rest in peace. When you tell this lots that cultist don't pay, they call u Jew man, see where it carry them s go now.
can't this Guy's denounce their membership and get out of that rubbish?
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Efficiency7: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dunkjames5:

Damn bro nasty sad I'm missing that place but if I remember what I went through then I will just lock Up

Anytime I visit the town, I hardly go out, I prefer to sit at a bar very close to the house, or just go to my sis shop at Government secondary school to relax.
Make person no come reason me, just because I had friends who belong to one cult group or the other
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Efficiency7: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dunkjames5:
can't this Guy's denounce their membership and get out of that rubbish?

The wise ones don leave town nd are living their life, because it will be difficult to just denounce membership and still remain in same town, they will surely come after you, so most of my friends left d town and are now living their lives and doing well in Lagos, Abuja, Ph, u don't see them in Gboko for like 4 to 5 years, and if they come around, they hardly go out.
We have a bar close by where we just sit, and when it's getting dark, all men go withdraw inside
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Dunkjames5(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Efficiency7:

The wise ones don leave town nd are living their life, because it will be difficult to just denounce membership and still remain in same town, they will surely come after you, so most of my friends left d town and are now living their lives and doing well in Lagos, Abuja, Ph, u don't see them in Gboko for like 4 to 5 years, and if they come around, they hardly go out.
We have a bar close by where we just sit, and when it's getting dark, all men go withdraw inside
Omo na wao shocked
Government secondary school I think I know there, close to innovation right? grin
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Hooper69: 5:54am On Sep 09, 2022
Awesome and interesting article. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.
Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Efficiency7: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2022
Dunkjames5:
Omo na wao shocked
Government secondary school I think I know there, close to innovation right? grin

Yes, Innovation is at the government secondary school, they rented one of the school shops there, 2 shops after innovation bar is my sister's shop

1 Like

Re: Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects by Das1mama: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad...

Although a life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized
Slawomir my Boss always on point. Twale babanla!! Anything for your man? Area no clear o.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18-year-old Housemaid Accused Of Fleeing With Boss Property Worth N500,000 / Fleeing Driver Kills Man After Bashing His Tricycle (photo) / Soldiers In Zamfara Raid Livestock Rustlers' Camp, Arrest Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.