Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 (1620 Views)

Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift / Pretty Mike Acquires Buys Mercedes GLE 450 Worth N36 Million / Idyl Gets His SUV As Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Carmartng: 3:19am On Sep 08, 2022
There are some Nollywood celebrities that the list is never complete without their names. Eniola Badmus is one of these people. She has starred in several Nollywood movies, played various roles and till today, still plays active roles in the industry.

The Ijebu-Ode born-actress, who shot to stardom after starring in two Nollywood Yoruba films titled “Jenifa” and “Omo Ghetto”, has been trending this whole week as she just turned 45 years old on 7 September.

The actress blessed herself with a 2017 Mercedes GLE 450 SUV, she took to her Instagram to share pictures of her birthday present with the caption :

Birthday gift to myself……I really don’t know where to start from but I try shaaaaa …….This is pure hard work y’all can testify to it
@m_jautos thank you for sorting this machine for me,you’re the reason I was going back and fourth in Dallas but no vex say the money no come once……..He no easy to level up…..thank God we made it……. Na me go dey drive am myself because Ojuri to ��������

About The 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 pared down its powertrains to gas-only or a plug-in hybrid, although it still has plenty of stops in between for luxury buyers. The GLE 450 may be a new name for some, but it’s a relatively old model for Mercedes-Benz. Last year, Mercedes revamped the M-Class name with some new bodywork and an updated interior and slapped on a GLE name to better fit with their naming scheme.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/birthday-gift-to-myself-as-actress-eniola-badmus-gift-herself-a-mercedes-gle-450-suv-as-she-turns-45/

1 Like

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by izuch(m): 3:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Chai
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Kriss216: 4:20am On Sep 08, 2022
izuch:
Chai
The car enter your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Romanoff(f): 4:47am On Sep 08, 2022
From Vawulence HQ, if you know, you know.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 08, 2022
This won’t be a bad birthday gift by December when I finally have a boyfriend
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Kriss216:

The car enter your eyes
Go buy for your girlfriend
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by beautyhd: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Already 45?

Happy birthday lady E.

Money good oooo.

5 Likes

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by juman(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Congrates. Beautiful car.

Also happy birthday to a great actress.

1 Like

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by juman(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Aunty Eni, husband o.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by BeanmanX(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
This won’t be a bad birthday gift by December when I finally have a boyfriend
Go and work hard for ur money instead....stop being a leech. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2022
BeanmanX:
My future boyfriend/husband will not think this way amen

1 Like

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by BeanmanX(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
My future boyfriend/husband will not think this way amen
Pray for ur own money instead...

2 Likes

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by HarunaWest(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2022
Romanoff:
From Vawulence HQ, if you know, you know.
Accusing your colleague

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2022
BeanmanX:
I’m not a leech but a strong dependent woman who believes in submission, so how do I submit if I’m independent?
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Romanoff(f): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2022
HarunaWest:
Accusing your colleague

Yes o. Your mummy is our comrade, your sisters too.

Wonderful colleagues we all are.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by HarunaWest(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Romanoff:

Yes o. Your mummy is our comrade, your sisters too.

Wonderful colleagues we all are.
Yes oh. Theirs paid off.
Where is your Benz? grin
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Kriss216: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2022
Rozross:
Go buy for your girlfriend
Why should I?

1 Like

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Romanoff(f): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2022
HarunaWest:
Yes oh. Theirs paid off.
Where is your Benz? grin

Show me your mama own fes. Make we know if na the one wey them give her before them born you she still dey use.

Bastard child of a hoe.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Mercury12(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2022
Why are yall fighting? grin
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by thrillionaire(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2022
Romanoff:

Show me your mama own fes. Make we know if na the one wey them give her before them born you she still dey use.

Bastard child of a hoe.
Nawa o.. had to go back to read y'all exchange. Wetin him talk wey bad to deserve this kind insult? Smh
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Romanoff(f): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2022
thrillionaire:
Nawa o.. had to go back to read y'all exchange. Wetin him talk wey bad to deserve this kind insult? Smh

He knew what he meant by his first mention to me.

What did I say that is wrong too, I only said his mum and sisters are also my fellow colleagues and he agreed.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by thrillionaire(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2022
Romanoff:

He knew what he meant by his first mention to me.

What did I say that is wrong too, I only said his mum and sisters are also my fellow colleagues and he agreed.

Well, I'll leave you two.. since I don't really understand
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Romanoff(f): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2022
thrillionaire:
Well, I'll leave you two.. since I don't really understand

Exactly.

What he meant was to call me an olosho.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by thrillionaire(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2022
Romanoff:

Exactly.

What he meant was to call me an olosho.
Oh.. lol. Without any provocation? Nairaland people and trolling sha.. no wonder you dropped your own nuclear bomb. Una wehdone. grin
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Romanoff(f): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2022
thrillionaire:
Oh.. lol. Without any provocation? Nairaland people and trolling sha.. no wonder you dropped your own nuclear bomb. Una wehdone. grin

If you no get small craze for this forum, you no go fit survive.

You no see say na bastard e be?

What kind of child agrees his mum is an olosho?

No be bastard pikin be that?

1 Like

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by HarunaWest(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2022
Romanoff:

Bastard child of a hoe.
Why are you so pained? You are so guilty as fvck.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by colestephan86: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Carmartng:
There are some Nollywood celebrities that the list is never complete without their names. Eniola Badmus is one of these people. She has starred in several Nollywood movies, played various roles and till today, still plays active roles in the industry.

The Ijebu-Ode born-actress, who shot to stardom after starring in two Nollywood Yoruba films titled “Jenifa” and “Omo Ghetto”, has been trending this whole week as she just turned 45 years old on 7 September.

The actress blessed herself with a 2017 Mercedes GLE 450 SUV, she took to her Instagram to share pictures of her birthday present with the caption :

Birthday gift to myself……I really don’t know where to start from but I try shaaaaa …….This is pure hard work y’all can testify to it
@m_jautos thank you for sorting this machine for me,you’re the reason I was going back and fourth in Dallas but no vex say the money no come once……..He no easy to level up…..thank God we made it……. Na me go dey drive am myself because Ojuri to ��������

About The 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 pared down its powertrains to gas-only or a plug-in hybrid, although it still has plenty of stops in between for luxury buyers. The GLE 450 may be a new name for some, but it’s a relatively old model for Mercedes-Benz. Last year, Mercedes revamped the M-Class name with some new bodywork and an updated interior and slapped on a GLE name to better fit with their naming scheme.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/birthday-gift-to-myself-as-actress-eniola-badmus-gift-herself-a-mercedes-gle-450-suv-as-she-turns-45/
This is one of the people Alibaba was talking about. What movie is she making, what endorsement does she have to be able to afford this car
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Gift Herself A Mercedes GLE 450 SUV As She Turns 45 by Baronthecelebri: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Does she have a child

(1) (Reply)

Meet Sasha Fierce A.k.a Beyonce / Charlie Boy Banned From Arik Air Premises / Shocking Revelations About Lady Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.