Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,608 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

IPOB Doesn’t Understand The Concept Of Freedom Fighting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Doesn’t Understand The Concept Of Freedom Fighting (388 Views)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity / For Those Who Say IPOB Doesn’t Have PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Doesn’t Understand The Concept Of Freedom Fighting by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 3:50am On Sep 08, 2022
IPOB members, you won't get your freedom from Nigeria by protest. Or by begging the international community for help. You will get your independence from Nigeria through war. Yes, another Nigerian Civil War! Nigeria isn't democratic; they won't give you any so-called referendum. They will subjugate you and rape your mothers and daughters, and To add insult to injury, they will also make fun of the 6 million Biafrans who died during the war. Something many underground pro-Biafran groups have taken notice of. Only you IPOB thinks ranting on a radio channel is freedom fighting. Freedom isn't given. It's taken by Brute force. Nothing should be outside the table, no weapon, strategy, or Chemical use. Hopefully, I've opened some of your minds to the show's reality and how things should be genuinely done. Members of the international community know you are not responsible for UGM. That's not even their name. I rest my case.
Re: IPOB Doesn’t Understand The Concept Of Freedom Fighting by Moh247: 3:53am On Sep 08, 2022
cool

We don't want war, but even with war Ojuckwu learnt a tragic lesson

Secession and referendum can only be added to the Constitution by Ibo legislative representative

Re: IPOB Doesn’t Understand The Concept Of Freedom Fighting by tsdarkside(m): 5:32am On Sep 08, 2022
nigeria is a militaristic-theocratical nation....

lets be honest....the most power is by the military....
nobody dares touch military or religion issues....
Re: IPOB Doesn’t Understand The Concept Of Freedom Fighting by JealousCobra(m): 5:47am On Sep 08, 2022
For the first time I will mention the useless nitwit mazisimonekpa to come and read this undiluted nothing but the truth from the Op.

Whom sat in a woman's balcony and be shouting " No elections in Igbo land" from Finland.

I knew maize simon ekpa is cowardly working with the State security and some opposition parties to despicably destruct PO presidential & LP's election meetings and which had recently occured in Enugu, to look as if it were the IPOB but nevertheless ESN will soon reply them mostly the ekperima fraction of autopiloters.

Real IPOB won't interfere in the Nigerian policts aside those shenanigans of ekpa group.
Re: IPOB Doesn’t Understand The Concept Of Freedom Fighting by EmmaJnr1: 5:59am On Sep 08, 2022
ISPEAKTHETRUTH0:
IPOB members, you won't get your freedom from Nigeria by protest. Or by begging the international community for help. You will get your independence from Nigeria through war. Yes, another Nigerian Civil War! Nigeria isn't democratic; they won't give you any so-called referendum. They will subjugate you and rape your mothers and daughters, and To add insult to injury, they will also make fun of the 6 million Biafrans who died during the war. Something many underground pro-Biafran groups have taken notice of. Only you IPOB thinks ranting on a radio channel is freedom fighting. Freedom isn't given. It's taken by Brute force. Nothing should be outside the table, no weapon, strategy, or Chemical use. Hopefully, I've opened some of your minds to the show's reality and how things should be genuinely done. Members of the international community know you are not responsible for UGM. That's not even their name. I rest my case.
Just watch and see how Biafra will come. E go shock haters

Re: IPOB Doesn’t Understand The Concept Of Freedom Fighting by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2022
JealousCobra:
For the first time I will mention the useless nitwit mazisimonekpa to come and read this undiluted nothing but the truth from the Op.

Whom sat in a woman's balcony and be shouting " No elections in Igbo land" from Finland.

I knew maize simon ekpa is cowardly working with the State security and some opposition parties to despicably destruct PO presidential & LP's election meetings and which had recently occured in Enugu, to look as if it were the IPOB but nevertheless ESN will soon reply them mostly the ekperima fraction of autopiloters.

Real IPOB won't interfere in the Nigerian policts aside those shenanigans of ekpa group.
ekperima

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB Doesn’t Understand The Concept Of Freedom Fighting by ISPEAKTHETRUTH0: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
Just watch and see how Biafra will come. E go shock haters

What part of nobody is giving you any fuckn referendum don’t you understand? Do you think Biafra will come with out any major war? You think singing stupid songs will give you your Independence? You’re highly delusional.The fact that members of the international community don’t care about two black ethnic groups killing each other don’t you understand. No one out side of Nigeria cares about your struggle.This is reality not fiction. Nobody is coming to fight or save you, not members of the United Nations or any of that bullshit you guys like to say. please be realistic.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Doesn’t Understand The Concept Of Freedom Fighting by Bontafa: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
JealousCobra:

Enlighten me on yaraba Nissan professor

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Tinubu Using Throwback Videos To Campaign ?? / Peter Obi Supporters Don't Know The Difference Between Campaign And Protest / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti-babba Ahmed In Jos Rally (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.