Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? (1490 Views)

Open Defecation:"We Must End Public Excretion By 2025" - Deputy Senate Leader / Why Is The Lagos Electric Train Not In Use After 20 Years? / Village in IKWO LGA In Ebonyi State Where There Is No Water Or Boreholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by blazesam(m): 6:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Many will argue but as for me, tissue has no relevance in my house. Water all the way

9 Likes

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Pwettylinda(f): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2022
FTC to me in advance when this gets to the front grin

It depends on your position or location.

If you are at home or a place where you can use water, then water is the best because you need to wash the poop outa your anus with soap. It keeps it clean and fresh.

But if you are in a public place, tissue or wipes should do but know that no matter how you clean with tissue there are still left overs that can keep you uncomfortable through out the day untill you wash.

8 Likes

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Unzerious: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2022
It depends on what you Ate wink

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Faber(m): 6:41am On Sep 08, 2022
blazesam:
Many will argue but as for me, tissue has no relevance in my house. Water all the way

Coco yam leaves or plantain leaves the best for me, anytime, anyday grin grin

Team open defecation with my weed on one hand and lighter in my pocket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by LegendAnselm: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2022
Faber:

Coco yam leaves or plantain leaves the best for me, anytime, anyday grin grin

Team open defecation with my weed on one hand and lighter in my pocket.
ar u mad? What a fuk ar u saying. Both leave are slippery and cant clean anything. Instead make use of independent leaves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by robinso01(m): 6:49am On Sep 08, 2022
The stoner above me ehn.
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Faber(m): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2022
LegendAnselm:
ar u mad? What a fuk ar u saying. Both leave are slippery and cant clean anything. Instead make use of independent leaves

You are you mad? I have told you what I use. My happiness be say others dey use am also especially the semi dried ones

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by sotall(m): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Water of course.

It cleans better and is cheaper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by blazesam(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Ọmọ, mẹ prefer the edge of wall.... Just put Ur ass in-between... Draw up and down... Sharp you are done

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by OKOATA(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Faber:

You are you mad? I have told you what I use. My happiness be say others dey use am also especially the semi dried ones
Because of wetin dey clean yatch pass you de call person mad? Have you tried sandpaper leaves?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by libertyfather(m): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2022
What if both are not available?
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Skyfornia(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2022
I have 1 opened tissue that have lasted almost 1 year in my house, I only use it to clean surfaces or wipe cvm when necessary.. never used tissue to wipe asss for the past twenty years

3 Likes

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by blazesam(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2022
libertyfather:
What if both are not available?

Maize, the one that contains the seed

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by blazesam(m): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2022
Skyfornia:
I have 1 opened tissue that have lasted almost 1 year in my house, I only use it to clean surfaces or wipe cvm when necessary.. never used tissue to wipe asss for the past twenty years

You are like me,Abi am like you? My tissue is to my bag and me am to the water. Water all the way. Funny enough, we do use to laugh at Hausa, that they always wash bumbum...

Have you ever given a woman that doesn't wash with water but tissue doggy?

Make I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Faber(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2022
OKOATA:
Because of wetin dey clean yatch pass you de call person mad? Have you tried sandpaper leaves?

Oga get out, na him first call me mad. Ezi ohia

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by highchief1: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2022
blazesam:

You are like me,Abi am like you? My tissue is to my bag and me am to the water. Water all the way. Funny enough, we do use to laugh at Hausa, that they always wash bumbum...

Have you ever given a woman that doesn't wash with water but tissue doggy?

Make I comment my reserve
this is why I don’t do doggy the experiences I had no good.sheet Dey smell me as I Dey lash Kai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Electrochemistry(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Use tissue paper when water is not available otherwise use water it does the job better
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Bontafa: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2022
blazesam:

Maize, the one that contains the seed

Phahahahahah

You no too dey normal

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by YourFavorite21(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2022
Na sand paper I dey use, I love the tickling sensation it gives me.

2 Likes

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Candora(f): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2022
And why is this on politics section?
What's so political about this?
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by blazesam(m): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Candora:
And why is this on politics section?
What's so political about this?
shift ...
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Epurogonogono(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Please use water oooooo, tissue should only be used when water is unavailable.
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Pells: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2022
I don't bother cleaning up after defecating
I simply don't let that shit bother me grin lipsrsealed smiley

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by techWriter3: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Because of wetin dey clean yatch get you de dial person mad
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Pells: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2022
Pwettylinda:
FTC to me in advance when this gets to the front grin

It depends on your position or location.

If you are at home or a place where you can use water, then water is the best because you need to wash the poop outa your anus with soap. It keeps it clean and fresh.

But if you are in a public place, tissue or wipes should do but know that no matter how you clean with tissue there are still left overs that can keep you uncomfortable through out the day untill you wash.
This your big yansh go smell oo
I know say small particles of shit go remain after u use toilet finish
Just imagine you dey doggy position and I see particules of shit sad angry

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Sucre6: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2022
Tissue can never effectively wipe your butt, water is the best option, water cleans your butt and wash it clean and keep it from infection. I have tissues at home, but I don't use it for butt wiping, it is used to clean the glass surfaces especially the dinning table when tea or oil droplet spills while eating.

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by rusher14: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2022
Both.

Wipe your bumper with a damp tissue - does a better job.

Take a shower if you can immediately after. If not, wash up.

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Achilles881: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Water, if I use tissue, I feel as if shitlocks are still lurking somewhere in my ass, secondly, when you clean with water insert your finger to your ass and smell, you'll notice that there are no shit smell, but even if you use toilet paper factory to clean your but, you'll still get shits smell, mphhhh!!!!!
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Draslo(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2022
Detergent

Hahaha
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Achilles881: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2022
Pells:

This your big yansh go smell oo
I know say small particles of shit go remain after u use toilet finish
Just imagine you dey doggy position and I see particules of shit sad angry

Stop behaving like an agberoe, respect womanhood, because you came from a woman.

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Makamatic: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2022
Faber:

Especially for morning when dew done touch the leaves , e go be like towel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu In Church / Sky Jumper, Emeka Okereke Jumps From Pl@ne To Show Support For Peter Obi & Niger / Peter Obituary Promise To Tackle Insecurity, Have He Tackle The One South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.