Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? (1595 Views)

Open Defecation:"We Must End Public Excretion By 2025" - Deputy Senate Leader / Why Is The Lagos Electric Train Not In Use After 20 Years? / Village in IKWO LGA In Ebonyi State Where There Is No Water Or Boreholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Pauladex(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2022
I use poly bag, very easy and available
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by tesppidd: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2022
Both...

Use tissue to wipe first.

Then use your hand to complete.

Then wash your hands with soap afterwards..

1 Like

Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by KingAzubuike(f): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2022
Achilles881:
Water, if I use tissue, I feel as if shitlocks are still lurking somewhere in my ass, secondly, when you clean with water insert your finger to your ass and smell, you'll notice that there are no shit smell, but even if you use toilet paper factory to clean your but, you'll still get shits smell, mphhhh!!!!!
So you dey insert fingers into your anus to smell. You are a pig.
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by dododawa1: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2022
YORUBA = water, IGBO = tissue and HAUSA = ?
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Moneyboyz: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Americans said HI.
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by 140oladayo: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Oga get out, na him first call me mad. Ezi ohiaOga get out, na him first call me mad. Ezi ohia...
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Mrtaye: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Pwettylinda:
FTC to me in advance when this gets to the front grin

It depends on your position or location.

If you are at home or a place where you can use water, then water is the best because you need to wash the poop outa your anus with soap. It keeps it clean and fresh.

But if you are in a public place, tissue or wipes should do but know that no matter how you clean with tissue there are still left overs that can keep you uncomfortable through out the day untill you wash.
Wow sexy analysis
Re: Water Or Tissue,which Is The Best To Use After Excretion? by Mrtaye: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Faber:

Coco yam leaves or plantain leaves the best for me, anytime, anyday grin grin

Team open defecation with my weed on one hand and lighter in my pocket.
Lolz awon ti canal

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Will Be A No Fly Zone Over Biafra Airspace - IPOB / Atiku You No Go Win, God No Go Gree You !!!- Wike / After Campaigns In Abia & Ebonyi, Peter Obi Lands In Abuja For NNC Meeting(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.