Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Pictures Of London Riot Looters! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (22189 Views)

World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Billions In Foreign Banks / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / New Mayor of London Boris Johnson is Racist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by chiefronal: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2011
Mehn, people are not smiling O! See as dem dey move tins. loool

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by chiefronal: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2011
even more intriguigingly hilarious pictures,

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by chiefronal: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2011
hehehehe,

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by chiefronal: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2011
, and more

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by hakanai(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2011
And they say we are uncivilized.Just waiting for the event to take advantage of the vulnerable !!!!Its actually called Awuf in Africa!!!! grin grin grin grin
Beats me,But why so many colored people? Abeg o!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked anyway e don be for this guys coz the pictures do finish them.They would be tracked and arrested sooner than later.
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by chiefronal: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2011
hmmm,

Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by chiefronal: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2011
@ haka nai;
England has gone back to the stone age, lol!
Its funny u know,
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by mbulela: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2011
imagine being caught for stealing a bag of rice.
not even 1kg.
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2011
mbulela:

imagine being caught for stealing a bag of rice.
not even 1kg.

Like one guy said,''it shows people are angry,hungry,frustrated and no jobs'' !
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by chiefronal: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2011
@mbulela

D mumu guy was even feeling fly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Rhino5dm: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2011
Imagine those pictures emanating from Africa? So we can safely conclude that UK has gone to the dogs.
Stealing 1KG of rice? I can bet even the hungry thirsty somalians can be more 'civil' in choosing their loots. Bounty is sweet!lol
Afteral they all savages,crude and barbaric bounded by a working legal system.
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2011
How come the black guys are the only ones without hoods?

Not so smart
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by proudly9ja(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2011
The stupid thing is, they steal stuff and some of them pose for pictures and some even tweet about it!
dumb, It shows they doing it just for the fun of it.

I listened to a guy on bbc today who says he's doing it cos he enjoys doing it not because he can't afford some of the things he's stolen. He added that he'l continue to steal until he is caught. This is where you miss Naija Mopol, smh

Another girl said it was their opportunity to teach the 'rich people' that they (so called poor people) can do what they want.

These statements tell me they ain't stealing because they really do lack, they are stealing because to them its fun.
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Arosa(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2011
dappssee:

How come the black guys are the only ones without hoods?

Not so smart
I guess they are keeping it real. undecided
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by 4real(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2011
What do you mean no jobs there are jobs but they won't do it because they don't want to be under authority, they want to live on benefit, I support the new government, wh do I have to slave off my ass so you can lie in bed and play ps3 all day and drinking, if you want it work for it, it's a shame, it's shows you just how backward they are. I don't blame them, I would suggest they ask Nigeria for help, let the Nigerian government send over 100 mopol they would do in 3 hours what 18,000 uk police can't do in 4 days by the time they kill like 200 parent will padlock there kids at home
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by islamrules(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2011
It shows their government has OVER-Pampered the youth. Spoilt children. They are not even ashamed. As poor as Nigeria is, Nigeria has never done this. See somebody caught on camera stealing a bottle of coke, does it mean there is "famine" in UK.

It is Somalia we thought their is famine.

UK with their pampering laws. I dont know what al qaida is doing. Al qaida should infiltrate this heathen land and give them nightmare. A God forsaken country. They dont even go to Church and they claim they are christian country.
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by catso(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
this is serious,
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by eldee(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
islamrules:

It shows their government has OVER-Pampered the youth. Spoilt children. They are not even ashamed. [size=16pt]As poor as Nigeria is, Nigeria has never done this[/size]. See somebody caught on camera stealing a bottle of coke, does it mean there is "famine" in UK.

UK with their pampering laws. I dont know what al qaida is doing. Al qaida should infiltrate this heathen land and give them nightmare. A God forsaken country. They dont even go to Church and they claim they are christian country.

I'm this close to calling you a retard, but I won't.
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by islamrules(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
It shows their government has OVER-Pampered the youth. Spoilt children. They are not even ashamed. As poor as Nigeria is, Nigeria has never done this. See somebody caught on camera stealing a bottle of coke, does it mean there is "famine" in UK.

I'm this close to calling you a slowpoke, but I won't.

You dont have to call me names. Accepted, crime is everywhere, has this ever happened in Nigeria before? Everybody will even be afraid because Nigeria police will just be spraying bullets.

Its a disgrace sha, it is not as that worst for Nigerians. Although we are poor, we are hardworking, we don't rely on our government to feed and breath. Unlike "Oh my Leg" kids
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by ideylaff: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2011

was there any need to call AlQaeda into this matter embarassed
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by eldee(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
islamrules:

You dont have to call me names. Accepted, crime is everywhere, has this ever happened in Nigeria before? Everybody will even be afraid because Nigeria police will just be spraying bullets.

Its a disgrace sha, it is not as that worst for Nigerians. Although we are poor, we are hardworking, we don't rely on our government to feed and breath. Unlike "Oh my Leg" kids

Are you stupid?? Is this anywhere near the Jos riots or the Maiduguri ethnic cleansing early this year??
Wasn't there looting in that too?? Why am I even wasting my time replying this. . . Bleep this!!!
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by mazaje(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2011
eldee:

Are you silly?? Is this anywhere near the Jos riots or the Maiduguri ethnic cleansing early this year??
Wasn't there looting in that too?? Why am I even wasting my time replying this. . . bleep this!!!

I wonder if he has ever witnessed any crisis in Nigeria. . . . . .
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by islamrules(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2011
Are you silly?? Is this anywhere near the Jos riots or the Maiduguri ethnic cleansing early this year??
Wasn't there looting in that too?? Why am I even wasting my time replying this. . . bleep this!!!

Why "Silly?" You are a dotard and a gay.
Why didnt you read my post, I said crime is everywhere. Jos is religion war. It happens everywhere.
That is different one.

Why are you replying, you better stop responding cuz I posted what I posted without your name included. If you cant express your opinion, I am entitled to mine. If you are irritated, you can go and hug transformer or jump on third Mainland Bridge. You this bastarrd.

A dundee!
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by MMM2(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2011
i just saw 1 NL stealing in london, angry

should i say his username here? undecided
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Tyche(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
This is what they call catch me if you can. BTW we should not quarrel over this, it's not naija u know. Y drink panadol for another man headache.
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by Rgp92: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2011
M M M:

i just saw 1 NL stealing in london, angry

should i say his username here? undecided

I know who. It is 190 angry angry
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by cinzo: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
CAN I APPLY FOR A VISA TO LONDON NOW REASON-I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RIOT.  grin
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by doublekay: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
I love dis
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by newid: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
Rgp92:

I know who. It is 190 angry angry
chop knuckle jor wink

LMAO @ the guy in the last pix checking out the size of that pair of leans he just stole  grin
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by eldee(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2011
islamrules:

Why "Silly?" You are a dotard and a gay.
Why didnt you read my post, I said crime is everywhere. Jos is religion war. It happens everywhere.
That is different one.

Why are you replying, you better stop responding cuz I posted what I posted without your name included. If you cant express your opinion, I am entitled to mine. If you are irritated, you can go and hug transformer or jump on third Mainland Bridge. You this bastarrd.

A dundee!

Hahahahahaha . . . you're such a dolt.
So because Jos is religious, that makes it better?
Give me your dad's address, I'll refund the money he wasted raising you. . . he deserves compensation.
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by DisGuy: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2011
why is the western media not covering this? grin
Re: Pictures Of London Riot Looters! by anusule(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2011
poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel Prepares 'ground Manoeuvre' Against Hamas But No Decision Yet / U.S Increases Interest Rates, Signals Aggressive Battle Against Inflation / Foreigners Are Not Lazy Like You Poor South Africans - Zuma Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.