Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up (29232 Views)

Iphone 14 Apple's Newest Iphones, Launching September 16 (iphone 14) And October / Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature / Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2022
Olam09:
Thieves.. they stole Samsung no notch screen design. Samsung started it from s10

Even always on display samsung started since s7
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2022
Africans,Nigerians especially, use your heads; you guys don't need this device for anything ! This is one of the strategies designed to keep Africans in perpetual economic bondage. How would you ever get out of your economic doldrums when you can't produce anything but you love to consume everything ? You guys are largely unproductive but rely very much on some fraudulent means like yahoo and co,that aren't sustainable anyway,to make a living.

I don't actually have anything against anyone who wants to spend their money on luxuries but the point I'm making here is that when people who are largely unproductive take delight in consuming luxurious items,one of the many negative results is why the exchange rate is very high now hence,very high inflation. The crime rate will increase too because some idiots are ready to do whatever it takes to get that Apple or is it Mango iPhone 50 ! The irony of it is that vast majority of the populace of some of these developed economies/countries don't use these expensive gadgets but Nigerians with their worthless Naira and kobo economy are the ones patronising such items ! What a pity !

If anyone thinks I'm sounding like this because I don't have the money to buy the phone or any of such luxurious items,I tell you;you're so wrong !

5 Likes

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by afficionado7: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

It seems Apple's creativity died with Steve Jobs. Apart from keeping their buzz and hype, I don't see anything impressive here.

Apple should take a cue from BlackBerry and improve the build of their iPhones. Every BlackBerry device had a unique build - this is something Apple is clueless about.

And where are BlackBerry devices now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by obembet(f): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2022
gmo10:

Core is so slow in mining, only have 2 core for more than a month mining. Please wallet is acceptable on the app

It's a privilege for you to have just 2 dear... U won't understand the value of what you have now, they have start auditing.. minnet is Sept.

U need to work on your hashrate to get more speed, click on hashcard, u will see some card there.. make sure u exchange it...

I hope u have use gift card?
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by olatunjin(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2022
As the Samsung gang, may try to get this Latest Apple, I want to join the Iphone family as well but I still prefer Samsung though. That is my choice.

NIKON D3100
Nearly used a few months, working perfectly well. All accessories are intact and with extra lens. Just like new.

Is a Digital Camera and I used it mostly for my video shoot.

Video and Picture quality is top notch.

Location....Surulere Lagos
Chat me up on whatsap if you are interested. Serious buyer only.

+2348038565632

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Iamthoney(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2022
How people keep yapping about iPhone creativity died with Steve Jobs baffles me. Man never never code or design any Apple product in his whole life

1 Like

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Dididrumz(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2022
Trilz:
abeg explain this write up

Na Yahoo ooo, you won do?
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Grandmeister(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2022
smi2022:
I never fit buy iphone 10 una dey talk 14..
No company scam Nigerians reach apple devices
Apple don’t make their phones with Nigerians in mind.
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by womenareapezz: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2022
ukaegbuikedia:
It only needs a sim card of #500 to function.

Lessons:
1). Humble yourself irrespective of your status.
2). Never despise your little begging.
3). Change is constant.

Shalom.
stop using swiff keyboard thou!

1 Like

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by seanwilliam(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
Africans,Nigerians especially, use your heads; you guys don't need this device for anything ! This is one of the strategies designed to keep Africans in perpetual economic bondage. How would you ever get out of your economic doldrums when you can't produce anything but you love to consume everything ? You guys are largely unproductive but rely very much on some fraudulent means like yahoo and co,that aren't sustainable anyway,to make a living.

I don't actually have anything against anyone who wants to spend their money on luxuries but the point I'm making here is that when people who are largely unproductive take delight in consuming luxurious items,one of the many negative results is why the exchange rate is very high now hence,very high inflation. The crime rate will increase too because some idiots are ready to do whatever it takes to get that Apple or is it Mango iPhone 50 ! The irony of it is that vast majority of the populace of some of these developed economies/countries don't use these expensive gadgets but Nigerians with their worthless Naira and kobo economy are the ones patronising such items ! What a pity !

If anyone thinks I'm sounding like this because I don't have the money to buy the phone or any of such luxurious items,I tell you;you're so wrong !

You’re very wrong! America and Europe spend heavily on gadgets and funnily enough, Nigeria is not apple target market !
Anyone that can afford this comfortably should do. I’m only against people buying things beyond their capabilities. I’m getting the 14 pro max too atleast for improved battery , faster processor and beautiful display By God’s grace .

3 Likes

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2022
seanwilliam:

You’re very wrong! America and Europe spend heavily on gadgets and funnily enough, Nigeria is not apple target market !
Anyone that can afford this comfortably should do. I’m only against people buying things beyond their capabilities. I’m getting the 14 pro max too atleast for improved battery , faster processor and beautiful display By God’s grace .

I say amen to your prayer.
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Hacks4dummies: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2022
tolumizzy:
Ok....my Redmi note 11 ultra still dey shack me grin
God bless you jare. My Redmi 10 pass this one cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Johel(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=HACKPASTOR post=116460597][/quote]

Will choose Redmi note 11 pro 6 or 8gb + 128

In 8years time,I will buy the iPhone 14 pro max. Which will be my first iPhone ever.
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by iscom(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sweet deals
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Toratora: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
obembet:
When I can invest same amount on Ethereum and earn better profit.

Remember: iPhone 4 - 2901 #BTC 
iPhone 5 - 16.8 #BTC 
iPhone 6 - 2.17 #BTC 
iPhone 7 - 1.29 #BTC 
iPhone 8 - 0.24 #BTC 
iPhone X - 0.16 #BTC 
iPhone 11 - 0.15 #BTC 
iPhone 12 - 0.06 #BTC 
iPhone 13 - 0.02 #BTC 
iPhone 14 - 0.05 #BTC �

Was nice as long as it lasted..

Anyway if you miss BTC in 2009, don't miss CORE

Wow! I'm mining this core since last year December but I didn't take it serious as it's just now that I'm seriously mining it.

Though I'm glad Remitano Renec is another viable option.

1 Like

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
morinto:
Am getting one

Most definitely
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Olam09(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Iamjidon:

Since s6 self.. Samsung suppose sue them.
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by michaellovaldo(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=HACKPASTOR post=116460597][/quote]

Copyright nko?.

If Gsmarena catch you! grin
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by SmartPolician: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Maliqcious:
with all the unique details what happened to blackberry after 6years in Nigeria

What keeps Apple going is the buzz around it.

Americans don't want to see the company fail because it is to them what Huawei is to China.

Apple is like an identity - something Canada's RIM couldn't do with BlackBerry phones. That's why the US remains Apple's biggest market.
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Fearyourcreator: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
sprints1:
Oga that Tim cook na crook. Apple died when Steve jobs died. Nothing new to add just recycling the old models for gullible users to buy. The only reason why they are surviving in the market is because of their OS nothing new. Samsung is better than Iphone
Na the OS and ecosystem... Nothing ooo.. But their processor is the best ooo

1 Like

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
I’m currently using an iPhone 12pro max. Previously I used android for years and I use to say I android and iPhone na the samething.
There is something about iPhone that makes it special

4 Likes

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Fearyourcreator: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
sprints1:
Oga that Tim cook na crook. Apple died when Steve jobs died. Nothing new to add just recycling the old models for gullible users to buy. The only reason why they are surviving in the market is because of their OS nothing new. Samsung is better than Iphone
Android get crazy device ooo
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Fearyourcreator: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Iamjidon:

Smiles... Even till now I still love s7
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Fearyourcreator: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Olam09:

Since s6 self.. Samsung suppose sue them.
Yeah s6
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Fearyourcreator: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

What keeps Apple going is the buzz around it.

Americans don't want to see the company fail because it is to them what Huawei is to China.

Apple is like an identity - something Canada's RIM couldn't do with BlackBerry phones. That's why the US remains Apple's biggest market.
If not for Trump Huawei would have been number one in the world world now... That company is fucking crazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Fearyourcreator: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I’m currently using an iPhone 12pro max. Previously I used android for years and I use to say I android and iPhone na the samething.
There is something about iPhone that makes it special
Tell me sir
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by GeneralPula: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Iamthoney:
How people keep yapping about iPhone creativity died with Steve Jobs baffles me. Man never never code or design any Apple product in his whole life

You dey mind them?

Their IOS is a killer already. The iOS is selling. The only time they’ll need to start redesigning is if another OS appears and that’s better than IOS, until then, Apple will keep on selling..

1 Like

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

It seems Apple's creativity died with Steve Jobs. Apart from keeping their buzz and hype, I don't see anything impressive here.

Apple should take a cue from BlackBerry and improve the build of their iPhones. Every BlackBerry device had a unique build - this is something Apple is clueless about.

blackberry that are still living in the past with their physical keyboards?? Nobody is going to use a physical keyboard again. They should think ahead and be innovative like Apple.
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by SmartPolician: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
jaxxy:

blackberry that are still living in the past with their physical keyboards?? Nobody is going to use a physical keyboard again. They should think ahead and be innovative like Apple.

You don't know the meaning of build in smartphone technology.

Look it up in your online dictionary.
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Coquinoqui: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wasky101:
Ok ooo
This phones are priced for people who have them tied to a contract with their respective network providers.
No be say make una dey carry over 900k drop at once for phone, i don warn una ooo

Android for Nairaland

You’re right. I use 13 pro max here in the US and it’s easy to upgrade cos i have contract with T-mobile, infact T-Mobile are already offering trade-in for iPhone 14 with bill credit of up to $1k .
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by sandygechy(f): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
My iPhone 11 Pro is still on point then.No external changes yet �����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nokia Asha 501: First Phone On Nokia Asha OS / Which Browser Is Better Than UC Browser? / Pictures From Infinix Note 30 Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.