Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up (29230 Views)

Iphone 14 Apple's Newest Iphones, Launching September 16 (iphone 14) And October / Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature / Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by MrAndre07: 12:37am On Sep 09, 2022
SmartPolician:

What keeps Apple going is the buzz around it.

Americans don't want to see the company fail because it is to them what Huawei is to China.

Apple is like an identity - something Canada's RIM couldn't do with BlackBerry phones. That's why the US remains Apple's biggest market.
You are so right about this analysis. Even xiaomi has had a share of that partisanship too because of its features and affordability.
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Segun2222: 12:40am On Sep 09, 2022
MrAndre07:

You are so right about this analysis. Even xiaomi has had a share of that partisanship too because of its features and affordability.
its not the buzz once you're in the eco system no going back
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by MrAndre07: 1:25am On Sep 09, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I’m currently using an iPhone 12pro max. Previously I used android for years and I use to say I android and iPhone na the samething.
There is something about iPhone that makes it special
You probably used a midrange or entry level android.
What else did you expect?
Android is always better than iPhone. You can take that to the bank.
New and innovative features that iPhones celebrate already exist on Android years before they debut on iPhone.
iPhone is just a dumping ground for overused, trite android features.
It took almost ages before iPhone could have the capacity to introduce 5g to their phones. And even the glorified iPhone 11 pro max doesn't have it.
Android phones are almost tired of bending phones, and I guess that would be iPhone breakthrough, innovative features that would make it be sold above 2,000 dollars.
Android is above iPhone. The experience you had that made you excited could be got better on real Android flagships.
You can't buy an entry-level and expect the experience of a flagship. It is untenably unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2022
MrAndre07:

You probably used a midrange or entry level android.
What else did you expect?
Android is always better than iPhone. You can take that to the bank.
New and innovative features that iPhones celebrate already exist on Android years before they debut on iPhone.
iPhone is just a dumping ground for overused, trite android features.
It took almost ages before iPhone could have the capacity to introduce 5g to their phones. And even the glorified iPhone 11 pro max doesn't have it.
Android phones are almost tired of bending phones, and I guess that would be iPhone breakthrough, innovative features that would make it be sold above 2,000 dollars.
Android is above iPhone. The experience you had that made you excited could be got better on real Android flagships.
You can't buy an entry-level and expect the experience of a flagship. It is untenably unreasonable.
Food one. Beautifully deposited.
However, I have always cherished the adventure of trying new things and gaining new experience, so what android do you recommend?
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Lemmy123(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2022
tolumizzy:
Ok....my Redmi note 11 ultra still dey shack me grin

Omoooo note 10 Pro dey burst my head here... You're doing well bro
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Boogyman557: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2022
Illegal1:

the boogyman himsef,nah ur 2nd acct be dis?
Holly Gram cool Not me bro but a fan of BOOGYMAN557

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Illegal1(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Not me bro but a fan of BOOGYMAN557

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

notin do u boss

1 Like

Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by MrAndre07: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Food one. Beautifully deposited.
However, I have always cherished the adventure of trying new things and gaining new experience, so what android do you recommend?
All iPhone functions are present in android.
While some superb functions are exclusively concentrated on Android only.
That is why most 'tech-savvy' iPhone users always have a backup android.

And in reply to your question, any flagship phone from Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, OnePlus, Asus etc. Have the better capacity to encounter the best, and smoothest smartphone experience!
I, myself, have personal preference for Xiaomi's as a result of specific, all-round, apt needs.
Re: Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up by Solitechworld(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
olatunjin:
As the Samsung gang, may try to get this Latest Apple, I want to join the Iphone family as well but I still prefer Samsung though. That is my choice.

Price?

NIKON D3100
Nearly used a few months, working perfectly well. All accessories are intact and with extra lens. Just like new.

Is a Digital Camera and I used it mostly for my video shoot.

Video and Picture quality is top notch.

Location....Surulere Lagos
Chat me up on whatsap if you are interested. Serious buyer only.

+2348038565632

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nokia Asha 501: First Phone On Nokia Asha OS / Which Browser Is Better Than UC Browser? / Pictures From Infinix Note 30 Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.