Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake (33231 Views)

Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) / Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz / Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by Kollabo419: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nna mehn...

419 guys ;
Money is sweet
If you have spend it wisely though
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by JayLex2010(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Angrygoat:
Abwgi. Most na soap money,I mean soap,rituals,g rituals. Which nonsense song asake sey sing or even olamide. Don't be fool Ed guys. Be content, don't do rituals for g,music,comedy. U will die. Let these druggies be. Esp asake,always high 24 hours a day. Dumb fake gangstar wannabes.odehs

You just dull.
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by lhordspy: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
Angrygoat:
Abwgi. Most na soap money,I mean soap,rituals,g rituals. Which nonsense song asake sey sing or even olamide. Don't be fool Ed guys. Be content, don't do rituals for g,music,comedy. U will die. Let these druggies be. Esp asake,always high 24 hours a day. Dumb fake gangstar wannabes.odehs

You will just kill yourself. Die for nothing.

Breathe man. Chill.

1 Like

Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by Angrygoat: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Asake is a confirmed druggie and a plus boy, dont forget naso dem take burst marley
Na u be the oponu. U wey your mama still dey feed.
JayLex2010:

You just dull.

1 Like

Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by grandstar(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
soulfood:
Mr Money, Save some money...lol

The way these artistes spend money. Some cool cash they are making from worldwide streaming.

I sponsored the production of a song rcently. I should be uploading it soon on a music distribution site.

The song as a very catchy chorus and I'll use the chorus on Tiktok to create awareness. I'm looking at minimum of 500,000 streams in 30 days at most but could be as high as 10m streams on Spotify and other streaming platforms. The streaming revenue isn't much but it would still be a massive motivator. This will be our first.

I'll also be submitting the snippet as a ring tone. That'll be some good extra cash.

I'll inform you once I upload and place the snippet on Tiktok.

I just hope it goes well.

1 Like

Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by LyfeJennings(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
That 1mbecile too suppose dey there but he messed everything up
Portable abi wetin be him nonsense name
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by Dearlord(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
nawa4naija:
Who then help

Abeg I dey hungry

Who get garri make I come

This ur username self grin

...u are lucky say u get plate to look for garri
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by Bashirkareem31: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Westchester:
All these ritualists using music to cover up there fetish lifestyles tongue
wink
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by Doorlarss(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Money na ur mate
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by soulfood(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Well done. Great.
grandstar:

I sponsored the production of a song rcently. I should be uploading it soon on a music distribution site.

The song as a very catchy chorus and I'll use the chorus on Tiktok to create awareness. I'm looking at minimum of 500,000 streams in 30 days at most but could be as high as 10m streams on Spotify and other streaming platforms. The streaming revenue isn't much but it would still be a massive motivator. This will be our first.

I'll also be submitting the snippet as a ring tone. That'll be some good extra cash.

I'll inform you once I upload and place the snippet on Tiktok.

I just hope it goes well.
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by Antoeni(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
I've never liked the idea of being a Step Father but you see this Girl ..her case is different.
She has won my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by Starz825(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Westchester:
Tell us more bro...

I been hear something like this few times ...

And I think you guys aren't far from the truth

But wetin concern anybody... every body go reap wetin him sow someday
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by RapistOnBail: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
obembet:

At your age

Yes. At my age I know say most these guys na fake lives them Dey live. So I no go doubt if na fake dollar them Dey spray.
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by slimik: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
You do yours na..... nobody is leaving earth alive either!
Angrygoat:

1 Like

Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by Nimegood: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Okay
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by Morleyo: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Money men.
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by johnjay4u2u(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
When he becomes broke, he shouldn't come and beg ordinary Nigerians o
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by Potbellyman(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Where is Lil Kesh?
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by Vulcan24(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
I don't know if the insinuations are true but Asake is going to shake the afro hipop world for a while
He has styles, can sing and vibe to his own music,

Although he looks high on something but this is the trade of these guys
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by seunak2016: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Westchester:
they are not really ritualist but most of these artists belong to secret cult and do diabolical things but not necessarily ritual.

2 Likes

Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by daniel34840: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Guy wey get sense pass the bragging self-acclaimed zeh nation or wetin be him name again.Guy wey get sense pass the bragging self-acclaimed zeh nation or wetin be him name again....
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by obembet(f): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Yes. At my age I know say most these guys na fake lives them Dey live. So I no go doubt if na fake dollar them Dey spray.

Well, that's your opinion Sha... U might be right
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by allison3154: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Westchester:
kukuma die of poverty den, so someone spending money is now a ritualist? You better wise up.
Re: Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake by Khaysee: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nigerian artist are making cool money on online streaming platforms
Afro beat is global

Davido started enjoying it first plenty artist don tap in

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry / Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence / YBNL Viktoh Replies To - How Nigerian Musicians Would Have Been As Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.