Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate (773 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Sowore As AAC Chairman / Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him / AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by Antoeni(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2022
The African Action Congress, AAC, on Wednesday disowned human rights activist, Omoyele Sowore, as its presidential candidate.

This is as the party alleged that Sowore was allegedly hoodwinking the public and collecting money from unsuspecting victims.

The National Chairman of the party, Dr. Leonard Nzenwa, made this known in a statement he signed and made available to journalists in Abuja.

Leonard further stated that since June 2, 2022, the ‘expelled’ Omoyele Sowere, allegedly commenced working with some forces within and outside the party with the aim to disorganizing the party, stating that, “it wouldn’t see the light of the day even as the party remains civil, responsible and law-abiding.”

According to him, “Many mistook this elevated approach of ours as being weak and wondered why we did not adopt the crude and thuggish mannerism of the perpetual lawbreaker and out-of-favour character that cyberstalk everybody in the country for cheap popularity and monetary gains.

“Fact is, his expulsion from the party with his ills is for this same reason and will do the party no good to embrace such despicable behaviour from an individual that nobody would want to relate with.

“In our resolve, therefore, to remain civil and law-abiding in the face of the onslaught from enemies of our great party, we set out first during this period to establish the genuineness of the court judgment which he claimed gave him victory which was a big lie.

“The second thing we did was to counter him and his troop legitimately in court which is still ongoing, and they are literally scampering for safety now!

“Following from above we now directed effort at ensuring that his name was removed as our great party’s presidential candidate, this we also achieved.

“Our next push is to ensure that his name is delisted as our great party’s National Chairman and transmit all our candidates that emerged from our nationwide primaries. We are not relenting on this end.

“All Leaders and State Chairmen are therefore directed to be on high alert as they can be called upon at any time. Finally, we wish to thank all party faithful(s) for their prayers and support”, Leonard added.

Sowore is yet to respond to the development

https://veonewsng.com/2022/09/07/aac-disowns-sowore-as-presidential-candidate/

Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by josielewa(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2022
he should know better...check my signature

2 Likes

Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by Kingstel(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Sowore, like Atiku calling himself a unifier, but can't unify his party. undecided

2 Likes

Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by Antoeni(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2022
He should just join forces with obi and forget all this hat-red. He will surely be rewarded and he will also help out correct this nation with obi.

1 Like

Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by flejnr2(f): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2022
Sowore is after diaspora funds he has never been a serious contender for the post all he is after is what he will get from third force funding , that is why he is angry over the emergence of peter obi, he knows donors will shift attention that is why he is mad over obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2022
Useless Sowore. I had respect for this guy until I found out all his struggles is because he is on a politician payroll. Very hard to see a good right activist in Nigeria. Just bunch of thieves masquerading as activists.

Same category with FFK, Reno, Melaye, Keyamo and the rest. Money for hand in secret, stupid action in the open. Shame.

2023 is by God's grace their end time. We will vote Wisely and root out all these mo.rons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by Coly2012(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Useless Sowore. I had respect for this guy until I found out all his struggles is because he is on a politician payroll. Very hard to see a good right activist in Nigeria. Just bunch of thieves masquerading as activists.

Same category with FFK, Reno, Melaye, Keyamo and the rest. Money for hand in secret, stupid action in the open. Shame.

2023 is by God's grace their end time. We will vote Wisely and root out all these mo.rons.
if you think this fools will end by 2023, you are mistaken because they will shamelessly decamp to the winning party and continue there stupidity.
Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by Willy7(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2022
Another cashtivist exposed. Anyway he should face his real calling now, that is blackmailing and extortion. It's election season and his trade may sell this period as we would like to know these our aspirants more. As for joining LP as someone suggested up there, please LP doesn't need such character like sowole. He fits in better in his paymaster's clique or coven. Let him come out fully and support Tinubu he has been working codedly for all this years.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

1 Like

Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by omenka(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2022

The National Chairman of the party, Dr. Leonard Nzenwa.

There you have it. If you don't know the reason for this action, then you're a novice to Nigerian politics.

I pity those Yorubas forming woke, supporting candidates besides Tinubu. Look, support your own like others do. Bleep whosoever isn't comfortable with that.

4 Likes

Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Coly2012:
if you think this fools will end by 2023, you are mistaken because they will shamelessly decamp to the winning party and continue there stupidity.
Most likely
Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2022
omenka:

There you have it. If you don't know the reason for this action, then you're a novice to Nigerian politics.

I pity those Yorubas forming woke, supporting candidates besides Tinubu. Look, support your own like others do. Bleep whosoever isn't comfortable with that.
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by Ventura1: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2022
Who is or are AAC?
Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2022
omenka:

God bless you ojare Omenka. Always truthful and forthright regardless of whose Ox is gored.

I find those Yorubas very irritating too. Tinubu with no eyes, one leg and one arm is a million times better than any of those running.

The records don't lie. Tinubu, by far, parades the best record as a leader, administrator and politician. No contest. The man builds things, people and platforms.

Whereas others like Obi and Atiku use thing, people and platforms for their own selfish ambitions. They elevate nothing and no one. Atiku lives in Dubai for crying out loud !!!

When the history of Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso is there for inspection, and not hidden history no one can access, it is sheer idiocy any Yoruba is supporting any of them rather than Tinubu.

My take is that Yorubas are the easiest ethnic group to guilt-trip, 'gaslight' and blackmail in Nigeria.

If they are saying wrongful and offensive things about a prominent Yoruba in a room I know Yorubas who will join them just to show they can attack their own and are 'detribalized' or 'fair'.

Meanwhile insult a revered Northerners and be lucky to escape that venue with your life.

Igbos too. Attack Obi and they will fight you. Till today Ojukwu and Kanu are heroes despite sending many Igbos to needless and pointless deaths. Yet theybwill be insulting Awolow and Tinubu, both big assets to their people, up and down.

The so-called 'woke Yoruba is a worthless person in terms of the Nigerian reality and how the future is shaping out. He is a fool and a danger to himself who can never fathom that he is empowering the enemy smiling at him yet hiding a knife to plunge in his back.

If I make it far in politics one of my major target is to
re-orientate how a lot of Yorubas think. Especially the dumb asses who fancy themselves 'woke'. Hundeyin I will get thrown out of Nigeria back to his Benin Republic.

Mr.Macaroni, Deji Adeyanju and co, with their silly 'wokeness', I will force to go and live in Abia and Zamfara for 3 years so they learn to appreciate their own and stop taking their leaders, some of who are the proven best on offer in Nigeria, for granted.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by LadyExcellency: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
omenka:

Stop being stvpid.

NNPP is still the same Igbo man's party but is sticking with Rabiu Kwankwaso
Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by Betanaija42moro: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sowore should forget about president, let him contest for Governor, Senate or HOR. From there people can see what he can offer.
Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by Oziens: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
omenka:

You're a tribal bigot. So unfortunate, sharing space with this aliens. Even if Nigeria burn, you like will rather vote SATAN for tribal sentiment.
Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by cosmatika(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lol, embittered sowore.
Since his wish of jailing Buhari s and president can't happen, let him kukuma carry gun as a cultist wey him be go shoot d dullard for Asshole rock
Re: AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate by Firstcitizen: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
The Tintin hair rocker cannot even win his polling station

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Structure They're Taking About / Obi Will Win Lagos. Mark My Word . Dr Yusufu Datti / Osun Tribunal Update: Tribunal Compels Inec To Produce Adeleke's Certificates, N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.