Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria (910 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by Yibo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Obi can’t be the single largest importer of consumer items into Nigeria and be talking about production. We are not all smitten with his rhetoric. Some of us do think you know. The Naira is collapsing because people like Obi import what can be produced in Nigeria!

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1567833783545610240

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by Moh247: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
Obi Na guy man, Zombidiots are dunce.... Don't blame him for using them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by Lurdmax10: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
Reno should know that people have gone beyond this puerile line of arguments.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by Creamypie(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Well, am not a politician, and am neutral politically, if system (government ) and environment, permits local production of the commodities we import, then importation of the particular commodity will gradually stop in stages,provided his production tax isn't more than, or up to his import tax, employment will increase, value of currency will increase too, since naira flight to foreign countries will reduce. Reno talks unnecessarily and too much. He should think, listen more than he talks .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by mangood74: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
I thought Reno is knowledgeable

Dangote is the highest importer in Nigeria today from sugar to salt to cement and other items that runs into billions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Igbo:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1567833783545610240
International brewery has 6 breweries in Nigeria courtesy of Obi

His firm employ more Nigerians more than Tinubu, Atiku and others
Starting from Fidelity Bank, Techno oil and gas, Next cash and carry etc.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by gidgiddy: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Is it now a crime for someone to be an importer? Without importers, there will be no international trade.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by cosmatika(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
That means without Obi, hunger for don kill Nigerians.
Obi saving Nigeria since 1970

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by Fr33born(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
The recent ranking is that Lagos is the second worst place to live in the world. The other fact before us is that Buhari is the worst president in Nigeria history. The good news is that there is someone that has taken responsibility to have built Lagos and also to have made Buhari the president. As they say, to know and understand the root of your problem is half cure.

#Copied

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by Dynasty102: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Since he's the largest importer of consumer items in Nigeria, when he becomes the president and creates the enabling environment he will move from importation to production...

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by BATified2023: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lurdmax10:
Reno should know that people have gone beyond this puerile line of arguments.
what puerile in his argument

Only fools believe a major importer will encourage production same way some fools way back believe someone can make 1 naira 1 dollar

The problem with Nigerians is they are too emotional to b logical n that’s y they always find explosion in d course of looking for solutions
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by mycar: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
He can use his good office to produce the ones that can be produced in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by Betanaija42moro: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
How has the government helped to reduce importation in Nigeria, that should be the first question.

That's what Peter Obi wants to correct.
Taking Nigeria from consumption to production.

Meanwhile, most production companies in Anambra came during Peter Obi's tenure, including Sabmiller Breweries.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by aariwa(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
He is indirectly promoting Obi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by hisgrace090: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
The more reno and co talk, the more Nigerians love Peter obi.

Mr Reno your paymasters will soon catch you for being unable to paint Peter obi black.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by Dynasty102: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
BATified2023:

Only fools believe a major importer will encourage production same way some fools way back believe someone can make 1 naira 1 dollar

The problem with Nigerians is they are too emotional to b logical n that’s y they always find explosion in d course of looking for solutions
So you that believes that a senile old man with identity crisis, a questionable source of income and a whole lots of baggages will transform this country should be called what?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by GamalNasser: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
He cannot reach Ekulo group
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by almelo3: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Where there is no light how do you manufacture? What happened to Michelin and Dunlop tyres that use to manufacture tyres from rubber that we have in abundance to leave the country?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by haslaw(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
The Pandora criminal can only deceive his gullible followers.

The way Peter Obi is destroying the Nigerian economy.

Peter Pandora should be looking at jail time for his active attack on the economy of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Moh247:
Obi Na guy man, Zombidiots are dunce.... Don't blame him for using them
Tinubu is a cocaine smuggling hooligan

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by Fr33born(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
BATified2023:

The recent ranking is that Lagos is the second worst place to live in the world. The other fact before us is that Buhari is the worst president in Nigeria history. The good news is that there is someone that has taken responsibility to have built Lagos and also to have made Buhari the president. As they say, to know and understand the root of your problem is half cure.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by geez18(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dynasty102:

So you that believes that a senile old man with identity crisis, a questionable source of income and a whole lots of baggages will transform this country should be called what?

Hahaha.....

You dey mind the mofo?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by abobote: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
Are those items country ban ?
Did he use illegal route ?
Did he pay tax and import duties?
Was any law broken?

This only shows that Obi is a trader, as he has always said, and has verifiable source of wealth.

What he does as private citizen provided its legal, has nothing to do with what he plans to do as president.

Reno is so obsessed with Mr. Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by SlavaUkraini: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
How true is this info from Reno..... ?

And Yes Mr Obi has also said that we must be a Producing Nation and not just a Nation of Consumers.

The Man has seen what is wrong with the system and if given the opportunity, would fix it.

We must be productive as a nation in order to compete on the global stage.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by Faiththatworks(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
I always make my bias very clear before I comment,I will vote Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu as president of Nigeria next year.
Now that my bias has been cleared,I want to comment on Reno Omokri post,I totally believe Nigerians should force these elections to be about issues and not insults or derogatory comments.
Whether the Obi crowds refuse to accept some truths or live in denial,there are die hard APC and PDP supporters in this country.
There are supporters of these 2 political parties that won't cross over irrespective of the the gospel of Peter Obi.
That's where the politics of issues comes in,Reno has fired the first shot, people like Reno and myself have already made up our minds about who to vote for,what I expect the Obi crowd to work on is the undecided majority.
I always marvel when the Obi crowd allows every critisim to descend to insults,the above post by Reno Omokri is an opportunity for the Obi crowd to take him to the cleaners.
H.E Peter Obi is a man that loves to quotes figures off hand,I expect him to have released the inventory of his Next supermarket to the public so we can actually know if his words are not mere rhetorics and hypocritical.
By showing the undecided majority that he's actually a talk and do man,I believe this action may convince some people to swing to his side.
I really hope the Obi mob crowd will stop this campaign of insults,anger and bitterness and let us focus on the issues.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria by techWriter3: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
politicians Na guy man, Zombidiots not idiot

(1) (Reply)

2023: PO And His Wife Arrived Makurdi With Obedient Flight / The Foolishness Of Soludo / Supporters React, Reject Dr. Tilde's Endorsement Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.