Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

27 Sales Killer Mistake You Make As A Business Owner! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 27 Sales Killer Mistake You Make As A Business Owner! (222 Views)

Sport Betting Addiction —the Great Career Killer / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

27 Sales Killer Mistake You Make As A Business Owner! by AyotomiwaTiana(f): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
[/b]Having more customers is not the only life blood of your business, are you making sales the way you want too?[b]

How would you feel if everytime a customer reach out to you for your product or service enquiry, you make a sales

I would say, the feel will be incredible right?

However not many business owner have the privilege of making their desired sales or having this incredible feeling sad

But what if I tell you what you needed isnt more customers but knowing how to engage the once you have, will bring you more sales and more money cool

Hence,

In this [/b]FREE[b] report, I have analyse 27 common mistake you don't think will be the one responsible for killing your sales angry and rendering you broke!

However, I have this available for only 30 people because there are limited copy I want to give out for free

Send me a message [/b](I'm interested in your free ebook)[b] on WhatsApp number [/b]09023377833[b] to grab yours now!!

Send me a message on whatsapp now [/b]09023377832[b]

Re: 27 Sales Killer Mistake You Make As A Business Owner! by AyotomiwaTiana(f): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Are you a business owner who would REALLY like to earn more than what you're currently earning now!

Then this is for you!

On a daily basis, we wake up hoping today will be better than yesterday, everybody does!

We wish, and pray today we should make more sales than we do yesterday

When we spring to actions, generating leads on a daily basis and still yet we aren't making more sales than we have made before

If you're like most people, you will probably sit and think,

"Why am I not making more sales if I get to have more people seeing my product daily"

Well that's not the issue, generating leads doesn't mean they will buy from you, if an important ingredients is missing

LEAD NURTURING!

when you provide value to your lead, they will move closer to you and maybe eventually buy from you

I was talking to someone sometimes ago on this particular topic and she claims to nurture her leads well, which I know she did so I wondered why she wasn't making sales

So I dig further and look well and I have analyze 27 sales murdering mistake most business owner make on a daily basis and I have taken the trouble to input it together into a pdf file (report files) for easy access

If you're one of those who wish to increase your sales and earn more money, contact me below

Whatsapp 09023377832

However this is available for only 20 people, there are limited slot I want to give out for free

Message me(I'm interested in your free report) on whatsapp 09023377832 to get your copy now!

(1) (Reply)

MEP Engineers Needed. / The Ugly Truth About Having A Steady Cash Flow / 7 Lessons I Learnt From The Kdrama "Big Mouth"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.