Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,863,004 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Saving Will Never Make Nigeria A Rich Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saving Will Never Make Nigeria A Rich Country (1027 Views)

Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saving Will Never Make Nigeria A Rich Country by 4teenblaq: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Roger3D:
There's absolutely nothing in that news article even resembling a plan to establish a single SME not to talking about creating wealth. Of course you won't talk to me again because you have no answers to my question and neither does Peter Obi.

That is why I told you that you have comprehension issue!!!

If you read properly, Peter obi was talking about a lot of things there, he made a point on SMEs in a paragraph... Even with this link here.. https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/05/nigerias-situation-is-critical-but-not-hopeless-peter-obi/

The link above and the former one are not wholly talking about SMEs, so don't read it as if it is only talking about that. There is a paragraph that will give you a glimpse on his stance on SMEs.. I would have quoted it but you want a link... So goodluck.
Re: Saving Will Never Make Nigeria A Rich Country by Roger3D(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
4teenblaq:

That is why I told you that you have comprehension issue!!!

If you read properly, Peter obi was talking about a lot of things there, he made a point on SMEs in a paragraph... Even with this link here.. https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/05/nigerias-situation-is-critical-but-not-hopeless-peter-obi/

The link above and the former one are not wholly talking about SMEs, so don't read it as if it is only talking about that. There is a paragraph that will give you a glimpse on his stance on SMEs.. I would have quoted it but you want a link... So goodluck.

“The median age of this country stands at 17.9, showing that Nigeria has the incredible potentials to develop, if she harnesses the demographic dividends intelligently,” Mr Obi stated.

According to him, “harnessing our national youth strength must start with curbing the high youth unemployment and creating funding access to enable our youths become entrepreneurs and drivers of our Small and Medium Scale enterprises(SMEs).
The only mention of SMEs in the article so far. Still no plan just statistics and empty rhetoric. Where does he intend to source the money for his plan? No answer, and if he manages to do so he makes no mention of how he intends to channel those funds to the intended people nor how to prevent it from being mismanaged. Face it oga your Peter Obi guy is only good at reeling out dubious statistics with no concrete plans to actually solve any problem. Why should we vote in a man like that?
Re: Saving Will Never Make Nigeria A Rich Country by oladele5adesewa: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
FactFact...
Re: Saving Will Never Make Nigeria A Rich Country by 4teenblaq: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Roger3D:

“The median age of this country stands at 17.9, showing that Nigeria has the incredible potentials to develop, if she harnesses the demographic dividends intelligently,” Mr Obi stated.

According to him, “harnessing our national youth strength must start with curbing the high youth unemployment and creating funding access to enable our youths become entrepreneurs and drivers of our Small and Medium Scale enterprises(SMEs).
The only mention of SMEs in the article so far. Still no plan just statistics and empty rhetoric. Where does he intend to source the money for his plan? No answer, and if he manages to do so he makes no mention of how he intends to channel those funds to the intended people nor how to prevent it from being mismanaged.

Mtcheww, you are asking where does he intend to get the money? Should I give you link or I should quote it direct? Even from the links I gave you, I don't know if you read the part where he said the money will come from this and that... because obviously, you are reading to argue not to understand.
PO has listed many sources of the money to be used..

How he intends to channel the money to the intended people shouldn't be a rocket science for him. When campaigns starts we will hear more...

I wonder why you expect so much from him when your principal has not given us a piece of his..

Tinubu should come out and tell us how he will turn Nigeria around and stop hiding under Lagos mantra.

Face it oga your Peter Obi guy is only good at reeling out dubious statistics with no concrete plans to actually solve any problem. Why should we vote in a man like that?
Atiku and Shettima also reeled out dubious statistics with the little presentations they had so far.. I wonder how many they would've spewed if they had the amount PO had.
Re: Saving Will Never Make Nigeria A Rich Country by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Buhari and save can't go together!
I find it hilarious u pegged Obi and Buhari together!!!
That my friend is classic APC mind game!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics: Obi And Datti Take Comedy Abroad / Buhari’s Government Goes After Peter Obi, Blocks Bank Account Of Support Group / Any Yoruba Person Who Votes For Tinubu Is A Bastard – Lagos PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.