Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,919 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

If You Own A Stmartphone And Whatsapp Installed And Your Still Broke, This For U - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Own A Stmartphone And Whatsapp Installed And Your Still Broke, This For U (476 Views)

Reasons Why You Are Still Broke / Why Are You Still Broke / If You Are Tired Of Being Broke.. This Is For You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Own A Stmartphone And Whatsapp Installed And Your Still Broke, This For U by Fredemeka92(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
If anyone had told me this was possible two years ago, I probably would doubt it…

Here's why

In 2020, I worked as a data clerk in a Community Based organization (CBO).
My monthly salary was N50,000.

I spend about N30,000 on transportation because I live outside of town, and so I'm left with just N20,000 for my monthly upkeep.

My situation grew worse as the cost of living continued to skyrocket, I became flat broke and ran into serious debt.

I hit the rock bottom as it were. I can bet that if anyone had told me that making as much as $1,000 in a month was possible, I’ll probably punch such a person severally in the face.

But look at me now, in 2022, not only have I hit that mark, I'm living the life of my dream and helping smart people like you achieve their financial goals.

All of these were made possible by a simple business model that big companies like Amazon, Uber, Air BnB, Bolt, etc use to generate millions of dollars in revenue annually

And it's quite simple: they sell products they didn't produce, and do this with my SMARTPHONE, WHATSAPP and the INTERNET

I have put together a WEBINAR to explain in detail the entire process and how you can get started and scale up in record time.

If I had got access to this kind of resources back in 2020 ehn, SAPA for no too show me SHEGE like that.

Anyways,

I have secured a FREE spot for any SMART person that wants to be part of this amazing TRAINING

If you want to take advantage of this rare opportunity, send me a WhatsApp message on 07060617799
Re: If You Own A Stmartphone And Whatsapp Installed And Your Still Broke, This For U by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Waw
Re: If You Own A Stmartphone And Whatsapp Installed And Your Still Broke, This For U by prosperouz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
You go fit teach me for free..then after I don blow I go pay you back
Re: If You Own A Stmartphone And Whatsapp Installed And Your Still Broke, This For U by ManAustin(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
How much i go need pay?
Re: If You Own A Stmartphone And Whatsapp Installed And Your Still Broke, This For U by Euphoria212(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
prosperouz:
You go fit teach me for free..then after I don blow I go pay you back
You sound like sabinus bro grin grin grin
I was actually thinking the same thing grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bagco Salary Range For Field Sales Officer / Academic Writers Needed / Urgent Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.