Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? (2423 Views)

See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? by Escamenu: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Let me start by saying that breakfast is usually referred to as the most significant meal of the day. Whether this is true or not, we cannot really say. This is because more studies and research are conflicting with each other on this matter.

But one thing remains certain, breakfast is very important and has a lot of benefits to the body. Just imagine a day without breakfast. How does it feel? Do you mind sharing?

So what are the foods?

The first one is bread and pap. Some people enjoy it while some don't.

I listed about 10 ideal breakfast ideas in Nigeria below.
https://escamenu.com/blog/breakfast-ideas-in-nigeria

So, tell me, have you had bread and pap for breakfast before?
Re: Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? by Escamenu: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2022
I'll continue with this thread soon
Re: Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? by Escamenu: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
With #500 you can eat any of these foods.

The economy is bad but I have got a list of quality foods you can still eat using just #500.

Here is the full list. You want to view them

https://www.escamenu.com/blog/breakfast-ideas-in-nigeria
Re: Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? by Escamenu: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted more on this. Keeps tab on
Re: Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? by Escamenu: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hey guys, did you check out the foods I listed on the post?
Re: Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? by Escamenu: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Funny food combo
Re: Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? by Escamenu: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Which funny food combo have you tried before?
Re: Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? by Escamenu: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Best breakfast food

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Breakfast. / COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures / The Funny Taste Of Nigerian Kelloggs Cornflakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.