Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? (629 Views)

Is Messi The Most Selfless Footballer In History? / Is Messi Truly The Greatest Player Of All Time? / Is Messi Still Good Enough For A Big Price Tag Or Is He In Decline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? by 4teenblaq: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
I have watched most Messi's games with PSG this season.. He feels more relaxed than last season.. Last season despite his goal drought, he was a little bit trying hard to make an impact by scoring.

But now, He walks around the field and make some quick passes.. He doesn't want to dribble or make some of his dribbling runs.

Is it that he is avoiding injuries because of world cup or what?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? by Natbrowny: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
4teenblaq:

Could be exactly this reason
Or the Mbappe Neymar sh*t don tire am.

He's gat notin to prove and Barca is making wave to bring him back.
Or fatigue. Could be lots of things. But with the way he plays. I kinda go with the injury avoidance.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
- he has nothing to prove any longer
- he is tired of the game but continues for the checks
Re: Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? by Peacecore: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Probably;
World cup since it may be his last chance.
He is not happy with PSG especially bcoz of Mbappe high-handedness.
He know that it's very hard for anyone to break his record since his closest rival is done with history.
He's no longer as strong as before.

I rest my case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? by Freshout44: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Messi had won everything and that makes him calm, besides he reads game before playing, even in Barcelona he sometimes walks on the pitch reading the game before he produces moments of magic and psg is a star studded team he doesn't carry them like he did for Barcelona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? by paulolee(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Noticed same too, it’s World Cup year and he is more concerned about Argentina than this psg
Mbappe, Neyma n the others can help psg win games but the whole or Argentina are depending on Messi n he would shoulder all the responsibilities, tiredness, weakness or injury before or during World Cup would affect Argentina
Maybe after the World Cup wen d season continues he would put it all n play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? by paulolee(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Natbrowny:

Or fatigue. Could be lots of things. But with the way he plays. I kinda go with the injury avoidance.
Yeah, so many reasons bt that World Cup appearance is on top of his priorities
Re: Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? by Milli10(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2022
There are many reasons. I really noticed that too. Messi these days would rather make assists in front of goal than score the goals himself even when it's certain he would score if he decides to play selfishly.

I think he's now focused more on creating assists than scoring goals. However, world cup could also attribute to his often relaxed attitude in the pitch.

Nevertheless, Leo does think and know he's in competition with nobody, and if he decides now to play selfish games just like Mbappe and Neymar, he will be scoring goals galore, no doubt. But that would create enmity among the trio..
Re: Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? by macho44(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2022
Person wey don Sabi, don sabi grin
Re: Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? by internationalman(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2022
Messi has always been relaxed playing football. He doesn't feel agitated or angry if he doesn't score. Most of the things he does comes to him naturally it's not like he's serious and determine to do it. He just does it naturally.

The only reason you are noticing whatever it is you are noticing now is because the goal is not pouring in.
Re: Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? by Truvelisback(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2022
4teenblaq:
I have watched most Messi's games with PSG this season.. He feels more relaxed than last season.. Last season despite his goal drought, he was a little bit trying hard to make an impact by scoring.

But now, He walks around the field and make some quick passes.. He doesn't want to dribble or make some of his dribbling runs.

He is only being careful to avoid Mbappe's Wahala. As u know, Mbappe is part of the Board.
Re: Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? by Jokerman(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2022
Excuses galore grin

Pessi wey Don finish.... grin

Shey Argentina wan winworld Cup ni grin
Re: Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? by Popesuccess(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2022
4teenblaq:

He doesn't want to be competing with Neymer and Mbappe. He doesn't want their wahala.
Re: Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? by Popesuccess(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2022
Natbrowny:

He doesn't want Neymer and Mbappe wahala.

(1) (Reply)

Does Eto'o Grow Cannabis In His Backyard / Ilot BET: Sports Betting Odds Explained / Qatar 2022: Messi Vs Mbappe, Who Will Lead His Team To World Cup Glory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.