Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,772 members, 7,855,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos (52169 Views)

Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State / Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar / Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Belteshazzar1: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
He is no longer yellow em don black finish... e be like sey money for bleaching cream don finish
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Chijeep(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
IbileIfe:

He is more productive than you.
From Daura to Abuja.
From his bedroom to his ranch to the Office of The President of Nigeria.
Is that what you call productive...
Just like telling me that rat entering a house and coming out is productive.
You're really sick, and am not surprised as they always say ALL APC SUPPORTERS ARE WITHOUT BRAIN
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by nkemoma(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
LegalWolf:
it’s a matter of time. Your death SHALL come as well. So also mine. And before it does, I hope you’ll be happy when people call you dead while you’re alive

That nigga is dead.. Our sovereign wealth keeps him breathing
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
If you lived during the civil war and was part if the soliders that fought, you'll understand why he has health issues. Go and check those who survived civil war as military men and tell me the ones who doesn't have health issues.
ike007:
Queen Elizabeth is 96 and still walks quiet well. Though her health is really telling now. She even drove herself around last year.

This man is how old again and an old soldier and it looks like the wind is blowing only him.

Na WA o..and this one is even healthier than the agbado man
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Gfrank07: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba himself

One thing I've come to realise is that anytime Buhari refuses to interfer in election, Tinubu always lose

Buhari promise he will not interfer in Edo state governorship election and Tinubu APC lost

Buhari promise he will not interfere in Osun state governorship election and Tinubu APC lost

Buhari has promised that he will not allow rigging in 2023 Presidential election and I trust Tinubu will lose

Tinubu cannot win any election without rigging and buying of votes

You go dey alive to hear and see how Asiwaju will emerge the next President of the Federal republic of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by kologba: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba himself

One thing I've come to realise is that anytime Buhari refuses to interfer in election, Tinubu always lose

Buhari promise he will not interfer in Edo state governorship election and Tinubu APC lost

Buhari promise he will not interfere in Osun state governorship election and Tinubu APC lost

Buhari has promised that he will not allow rigging in 2023 Presidential election and I trust Tinubu will lose

Igbo cannot rule NIGERIA.... First get that into ur thick skull..then Begin to think normal from that poin
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Chijeep:
Sorry to say...
But he still look lifeless as in, he's not productive in any good thing

Sorry to say...

Show us your father we want to check something
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

Okwru oka! Na man you be biko!

He's a cat with nine lives

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by detectivejones: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Baba for the yarinyas.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by tolulope967: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
Buhari wey be like hanger.Buhari wey be like hanger....
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Bard: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Squid games vibe
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Tonnierichy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba himself

Tell me one election he has interfered in
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Segzy19: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Haha! Iyen Buhari na
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by seunfape(m): 1:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Lonestar124:
See baba swag, dis man na guyman in his young years.... cheesy

At least he dress different today....
Bad English, he dressed or dresses different.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Chijeep(m): 2:18am On Sep 09, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Sorry to say...

Show us your father we want to check something
Is your own father slowpoke?
Because it seems that you're proud of this failure called Buhari than your father.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by fcbelle72(f): 3:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 09, 2022
Some can rule but can not not lead
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by HITsquad: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Buhari probably wants the best for Nigeria... But the cabals and oligarchs running this country are way more powerful than he can ever be.

It wasn't what he expected, He is also a victim!
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Lonestar124: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2022
seunfape:

Bad English, he dressed or dresses different.
But na the same thing.... Na I too know go kill you my pikin....
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by ike007(m): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=crossbreedwears post=116480945]If you lived during the civil war and was part if the soliders that fought, you'll understand why he has health issues. Go and check those who survived civil war as military men and tell me the ones who doesn't have health issues. [/quote

She has lived through world war 2 and worked as an engineer...and even her husband before he died . I didn't see the health issues o
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2022
Ode! Did she fight during the war??[quote author=ike007 post=116517811][/quote]
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by ike007(m): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2022
crossbreedwears:
Ode! Did she fight during the war??

Fool...As long as she got a military training and rendered mechanical efforts during the world war she fought.

That could also be said of her husband who was in the Navy and still stood gallant till he died at 99....

Emilokan didn't fight anything except being a street urchin together with that peace of shit at aso rock. Look for somewhere to grovel
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2022
You're the fool here! I talked about civil war and you diverted the topic to world war II. Also I never mentioned Emi Lokan. I talked about Buhari lived through the war while active in service. You're still to answer my question. Mention one survived soldier or officer who fought during the civil war that has no single health issue. I'm waiting
ike007:

Fool...As long as she got a military training and rendered mechanical efforts during the world war she fought.

That could also be said of her husband who was in the Navy and still stood gallant till he died at 99....

Emilokan didn't fight anything except being a street urchin together with that peace of shit at aso rock. Look for somewhere to grovel
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by ike007(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
crossbreedwears:
You're the fool here! I talked about civil war and you diverted the topic to world war II. Also I never mentioned Emi Lokan. I talked about Buhari lived through the war while active in service. You're still to answer my question. Mention one survived soldier or officer who fought during the civil war that has no single health issue. I'm waiting

You are a blatant dullard...you spoke about war..so it's only civil War that makes one ill and crooked....? How daft.

Come and see this one o...Jesus i fvcked up. I should have known I'm talking to an illiterate.

Go back to the genesis of this talk and follow .only this time follow slowly. So that you may understand
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pele oh brilliant man. I see you're so educated. You should be nominated as Minister of Education
ike007:

You are a blatant dullard...you spoke about war..so it's only civil War that makes one ill and crooked....? How daft.

Come and see this one o...Jesus i fvcked up. I should have known I'm talking to an illiterate.

Go back to the genesis of this talk and follow .only this time follow slowly. So that you may understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) / Lagos-Based Artistes Step Out For Buhari (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.