Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos (52135 Views)

Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State / Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar / Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by showafrica(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
Iliveforever:

I heard tinubu also found Nigeria

Yes�� he changed the name from Niger royal company to Nigeria his personal property. EMI lo kan
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by HeRulesMen: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Neddstark:

Good health is from God. Do not judge others by health.

Where u see judgment there?
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Litmus: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
ike007:
Queen Elizabeth is 96 and still walks quiet well. Though her health is really telling now. She even drove herself around last year.

This man is how old again and an old soldier and it looks like the wind is blowing only him.

Na WA o..and this one is even healthier than the agbado man

The queen is readying to join the Night Watch today or soon and very soon, it seems.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Honestfrend: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
One of the best presidents Nigeria ever had. I hope Jagaban would replicate all the good works and possibly surpass them when he mounts the podium.

If only u are enjoying the economic hardship.. Well good luck 2 u.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by ike007(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Litmus:

The queen is readying to join the Night Watch today or very soon, it seems.

Long live the king�

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Cognitivereason: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
He looks 10x healthier than that drug baron
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Litmus: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
ike007:

Long live the king�

Indeed.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Mryacks: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
HeRulesMen:
Why him dey waka like say him wan fall?

grin.... I see am too
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by seunmind44: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Useless and shameless people organising Useless games when Nigerians are being massacred by bandits.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by vabok(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Visiting the oil thieves to get his own share of the booty!
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
aidameoryou:
Deadman walking

Dead man since 2015 abi? Buhari is old, but he is doing fine for his age.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by mukthar2000(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle grin
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by jrusky(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba himself

One thing I've come to realise is that anytime Buhari refuses to interfer in election, Tinubu always lose

Buhari promise he will not interfer in Edo state governorship election and Tinubu APC lost

Buhari promise he will not interfere in Osun state governorship election and Tinubu APC lost

Buhari has promised that he will not allow rigging in 2023 Presidential election and I trust Tinubu will lose

Tinubu will cannot win any election without rigging and buying of votes

When you finish wasting your time and data let us know ok.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Softmirror: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin

THE WILL SOON START

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by GeneralBuhari: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Buhari is even physically stronger than the emilokan baba wey dey shake.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Maliqcious: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Lonestar124:
See baba swag, dis man na guyman in his young years.... cheesy

At least he dress different today....
better virgin we’re no be real Nigger
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Cajal(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba himself

One thing I've come to realise is that anytime Buhari refuses to interfer in election, Tinubu always lose

Buhari promise he will not interfer in Edo state governorship election and Tinubu APC lost

Buhari promise he will not interfere in Osun state governorship election and Tinubu APC lost

Buhari has promised that he will not allow rigging in 2023 Presidential election and I trust Tinubu will lose

Just as he lost the presidential primary
Booboo refused to interfere
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Chicastle: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by oneMalik: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
NO be Jubri Al-Sudan again ?

Chai ! Many brain enter coma for Nnamdi Kanu hand Sha .

See as the man dey fresh .
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Iliveforever(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
showafrica:

Yes�� he changed the name from Niger royal company to Nigeria his personal property. EMI lo kan

Niger royal company

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by walefresh3(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba himself

Buhari has promised that he will not allow rigging in 2023 Presidential election and I trust Tinubu will los

My boy you don cry finish ?... Your eye go clear soon. ...

Pls in 2023 , I want remix of BIAFRA OR DEATH song.... Featuring OBI AND EMMA POWER ..Shio
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Hdhdhd(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Star boy
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by wasuka14(m): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gistsme1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-to-inaugurate-naval-games-facility-in-lagos/%3famp

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiP8CGqNo4f/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Buhari pepper them. Some people won't sleep very Happy today. But as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us!
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Btruth: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
......this surely is not the Buhari that I know.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Alary: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Antoeni:
Tinubu created Lagos, he said "let there be Lagos" and there was Lagos

* Tinubu discovered Bar Beach Islanders should kneel down and thank him

* Tinubu stopped the killing of Twins in Lagos

* Tinubu brought the Israelites out of Egypt to Lagos and fed them with Agbado and Cassava

* Tinubu singlehandedly produced oxygen in Lagos, Lagosians should bow down and be grateful

* Tinubu stopped the triangular slave trade in the 18th century, Paul and Barnabas know this

* Tinubu gave Lord Lugard the Amalgamation blueprint, he should be grateful

* Tinubu introduced electric vehicles in Nigeria

* Tinubu stopped the eating of eba/ semo/amala with hands and introduced the using of cutleries, Hotels and restaurants should be grateful.

* Tinubu discovered River Niger, Delta and Anambra States should be grateful to him

* Tinubu gave IBB the blueprint to develop 3rd Mainland Bridge

* Tinubu discovered Buhari, Northerners should be grateful

* But for Tinubu, Lord Lugard would never have made it as Governor-General. His effort must be appreciated

I don taya to type this one I beg the list is endless!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Alary: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Iliveforever:

I heard tinubu also found Nigeria

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Iliveforever(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=Alary post=116475325][/quote]

An afonja just confirmed that BIAFRA is a prosperous business than Nigeria that has been depreciating even before you were born
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Lonestar124: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Maliqcious:
better virgin we’re no be real Nigger
pls I don't understand you sha cool
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Alary: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Cognitivereason:
He looks 10x healthier than that drug baron

Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Alary: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Iliveforever:

An afonja just confirmed that BIAFRA is a prosperous business than Nigeria that has been depreciating even before you were born

An OSU spotted.
Re: Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos by Iliveforever(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Alary:

An OSU spotted.

Lol
I just watched “Half Of A Yellow Sun” and I realized why the FG fought so hard to ban it.

If OSU was an Igbo, it means OSU is destined to be prosperous in future.

Are you proud of yourself as an afonja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.