Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,830 members, 7,866,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes (662 Views)

Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her / ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action / Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by shogsman(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
There's been news about Queen Elizabeth potential demise and twitter has went agog with sympathizers and whatnot but as a ln African I couldn't care less If she lives or die for obvious reasons.
The queen seem like a gentle loving person but she is still a colonialist and invader so f_ck her.
She's like a 100years old anyways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by BentizilL: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
She's been controlling UK for 70 years, no better definition of a dictator... shocked

Even UK is practicing Monarchy yet they're against others doing same... grin

Evil woman acting like Saint... undecided

4 Likes

Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by shogsman(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
__

Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by shogsman(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Some trolling

Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by shogsman(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
More

Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by Ishitinyourlife: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
I'd love to put my d!ck in her mouth and fvck her mouth for what she did to Africa
Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by seunny4lif(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
She was the queen meaning she was responsible for the death of over 20M Africans, 15M Indians etc

The Irish citizens will never forget her.

1 Like

Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by mysticwarrior(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
seunny4lif:
She was the queen meaning she was responsible for the death of over 20M Africans, 15M Indians etc

The Irish citizens will never forget her.
what did she do to Irish citizens?
Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by mysticwarrior(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
I'd love to put my d!ck in her mouth and fvck her mouth for what she did to Africa
she would have bitten off you dick and swallow it, abi you no know say she be vampira?
Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by seunny4lif(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
mysticwarrior:
The royal families killed over a million Irish and they are still occupying Northern Ireland.
They financed and supported to divide Ireland into 2 different nations.

1 Like

Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by Akuruoulo(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
BentizilL:
She's been controlling UK for 70 years, no better definition of a dictator... shocked

Even UK is practicing Monarchy yet they're against others doing same... grin

Evil woman acting like Saint... undecided

The first system of government there is the PRESIDENTIAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT.
She reigns and not completely rule because monarchy system of government comes second after the Presidential system.
Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by BentizilL: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Akuruoulo:

She reigns and not completely rule because monarchy system of government comes second after the Presidential system.
I don't have time for this tonight pls... sad
Queen is number one in UK, everybody including the PM serve her.. kiss
Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by panafrican(m): 2:10am On Sep 09, 2022
Great does not mean Good.
Bismark .
Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by tillaman(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2022
BentizilL:

correct
The prime minister remains her lap dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by mysticwarrior(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2022
panafrican:
Great does not mean Good.
Bismark .
you are right, just like Alexander the great massacred people in war all in the name of establishing an empire.
Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by Ubanieke: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2022
BentizilL:

Don't mind him, the prime minister and the so called British government are nothing but property of the Queen of England or the King of England well the British people knows better, that's why they are referred to as the prime ministers of Queen of England.

Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by Akuruoulo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
BentizilL:

Thrash as usual.
She is a monarch doesn't mean she implements laws etc. EVERYONE IN ENGLAND OBEYS HER BECAUSE SHE IS THEIR MONARCH.
SAME WAY SOKOTO HAD A TRADITIONAL RULAR IN THE NAME OF EMIR OF SOKOTO, BUT ALL ORDERS, Actions ETC IS GIVEN BY THE SOKOTO GOVERNOR.
GOVERNOR CAN RESPECT HIM BECAUSE HE IS AT A LIFETIME POSITION AS THE EMIR.

EDUCATE URSELF MORE BRO
Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by shogsman(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Thrash as usual.
She is a monarch doesn't mean she implements laws etc. EVERYONE IN ENGLAND OBEYS HER BECAUSE SHE IS THEIR MONARCH.
SAME WAY SOKOTO HAD A TRADITIONAL RULAR IN THE NAME OF EMIR OF SOKOTO, BUT ALL ORDERS, Actions ETC IS GIVEN BY THE SOKOTO GOVERNOR.
GOVERNOR CAN RESPECT HIM BECAUSE HE IS AT A LIFETIME POSITION AS THE EMIR.

Mister take corrections, everything goes through her, she appoints and confirms the pm, the pm is just like an ambassador,she is the Head of state and she oversees everything, the PM has to follow the rules but she don't.
1-she can't be charged with any crime even if she kills a dozen person.
2-she is the only person in the world that is allowed to drive without a number plate.
3- what she says is the law in the UK and no one else can change that

EDUCATE URSELF MORE BRO

Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by Akuruoulo(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=shogsman post=116531597][/quote]
U provided me completely right with this ur photo.
Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by Horus(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
mysticwarrior:

The Irish are very angry about the crimes committed in the name of Queen Elizabeth II in Ireland. You should know that Queen Elizabeth II
ruled during a period called The Troubles in Northern Ireland. A time when separatist and pro-British forces fought and killed each other in
a brutal conflict that lasted almost 30 years. Most of the Irish are happy about her death
Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by mysticwarrior(m): 2:40am On Sep 12, 2022
@ horus yea, the Irish Republican Army resisted.
Re: The queen is no Saint,here are her crimes by babyboy4every1: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2022
Akuruoulo:

And who told you uk practices presidential system of government? Go and ask, uk uses parliamentary system and the queen is the number one

(1) (Reply)

Putin Signs Treaties On Accession Of Donbass, Zaporozhye, And Kherson To Russia / Col. Doug Macgregor, Russia Ukraine Update / Zelensky Video During Campaign Says Crimea & East Ukraine Wants To Speak Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.