Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

What's The Reason You Became A Parents? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Reason You Became A Parents? (1641 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / It Is A Parents Joy To See His Or Her Ward Finish With Schooling. / How To Survive The Teenage Years: A Parents’ Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Reason You Became A Parents? by MufasaLion: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Isnt that the case for the majority? The general formulae must live by remains once you are of age, begin pursuing marriage after which must come children... undecided

It's not a must to follow what others do.

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason You Became A Parents? by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
MufasaLion:
It's not a must to follow what others do.
Most folks down there don't even realize or understand that at all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Reason You Became A Parents? by MufasaLion: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Most folks down there don't even realize or understand that at all. undecided

No, they truly don't. Most are in deep shit because of pleasing the society.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Reason You Became A Parents? by DonroxyII: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Samuelnze:
I am Not a parent yet.
The modern parenthood and parenting style is nothing to write home about..
There should be a form of licence given to mothers and their husbands when they give birth showing they have become parents and should equally be revoked when they fu*k up as parents..
How can someone give birth to 7children all in the name of looking for a son,once they have gotten the son,it ends here. To now train all of them will be difficult. They will now give them out in modern day slavery(boy~boy,househelp etc).. Even when the children are going through hell in the hands of their masters,they still tell them to be patient,that the storm will pass away.. I so much love westerners when it comes to giving birth because one child is enough for them not minding the sex of the child.
Marriage Should be licensed By Governments and Your Level of Income should determine your number of Children which Governments must Approve before You give Birth!

If You give Birth to More than Alloted for Your Income Gap, You go to Jail .....

No Child Should be Made to Suffer for a Reason not of their Course by Parents that Didn't Consult the Child before Decisions to give birth to Him/Her/It ....

We need to Make Human make More Sense that should be the next stage of our evolution!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Reason You Became A Parents? by Samuelnze(m): 3:38am On Sep 15, 2022
DonroxyII:
Marriage Should be licensed By Governments and Your Level of Income should determine your number of Children which Governments must Approve before You give Birth!

If You give Birth to More than Alloted for Your Income Gap, You go to Jail .....

No Child Should be Made to Suffer for a Reason not of their Course by Parents that Didn't Consult the Child before Decisions to give birth to Him/Her/It ....

We need to Make Human make More Sense that should be the next stage of our evolution!
Laws should be put in place to reduce some parenting ills.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Reason You Became A Parents? by IyaTola: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

No, they truly don't. Most are in deep shit because of pleasing the society.
factomondo

2 Likes

Re: What's The Reason You Became A Parents? by Roycemadeit(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:

3. NO chance you would adopt even the poor creatures already here to share the little resources and time you have for their sake? undecided

I might actually

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason You Became A Parents? by IyaTola: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
shocked
Roycemadeit:

I shocked might actually
Re: What's The Reason You Became A Parents? by IyaTola: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Samuelnze:
Laws should be put in place to reduce some parenting ills.
Yes

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason You Became A Parents? by Sammy07: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
wunmi590:
cool

The joy of being called daddy and maning up to responsibilities...

But I thank God all is working on well

Daddy Wumi
Re: What's The Reason You Became A Parents? by wunmi590(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sammy07:

Daddy Wumi

Lol bros cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason You Became A Parents? by IyaTola: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
wink
wunmi590:

Lol bros cheesy
Re: What's The Reason You Became A Parents? by wunmi590(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice To Your Childless Brother Who Is The Only Son In Your Family. / Is It Ok A For A Father ... / Pls I Need A Lawyer Or Organisations That Look Into Women Abuse In Relatioship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.