Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US (19243 Views)

How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? / ♒ ♒ Recover Your Lost/Stolen Custom Duty Documents Here ♒ / DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Edoziesmart(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
HolyMan12:
Person don cashout grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't conclude yet cus he might be going through alot this days and felt to use the OP money to do turn up.
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Phut(f): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
osmeka:
Good evening everyone, please i need advice on how to recover my fund, sent to a dealer to assist me purchase a vehicle. He has about $12000 of my funds with him.

He is not forthcoming with the vehicle or my funds, just stories upon stories for over 1year now.

Any government agency i can file a scam report against him in US.

Can i report him to EFCC or approach Interpol.

Will appreciate your kind assistance

Thank you
Does he have a registered business in the U.S.? If so, you can report him to the Better Business Bureau in his state.
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Edoziesmart(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

When you took your money to car dealer in the US did you inform us? Did you seek for our opinion? As you take carry ham go na so u go take collect ham back. Don't come and disturb people here, let's focus our attention on Agbado urchins
kid spotted

8 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by ibechris(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
gaby:
Your bank could help you contact his bank to initiate the process of retrieving your funds so long as you can provide evidence and more information like mail correspondence or chat logs. This would have been ideal had our banks here in Nigeria truly reliable.

Provide more details of the dealer, like his full name, business name, and address.

If you go buy ticket for me with pocket money I ready to help you go that US go help you recover the money.

If to say na US you dey, your bank for help you resolve this issue since

This one too wan run commot for naija.

Wait till the APC jungle king u all elected exhaust his tenure. If not,u are going no where.

1 Like

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Someodds: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
If you can pay, come dm.
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by gaby(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
ibechris:

This one too wan run commot for naija.

Wait till the APC jungle king u all elected exhaust his tenure. If not,u are going no where.

I go trek comot for the Niger.

Na by force to suffer and die with you?

Suffer and die alone, man.
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Tayorshd2(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ask perter obi grin

Hope you have your PVC .

When Jagaban wins then he will get it for you
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by ajailer(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Abeg tell us d name of the so called scammer so that more ppl won't fall prey.

But wait, I hope d person ain't Adelove shipping otherwise known as adefalujo something?

1 Like

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by 8stargeneral: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tell him that u will summon him to juju grin grin
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by flexyrule(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Too many stupid people on one thread.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Odingaoz: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
osmeka:
Good evening everyone, please i need advice on how to recover my fund, sent to a dealer to assist me purchase a vehicle. He has about $12000 of my funds with him.

He is not forthcoming with the vehicle or my funds, just stories upon stories for over 1year now.

Thank you

I sent you a message.

1 Like

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Js50: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Report to the FBI

FBI won't entertain such. FBI deals with national issues that affect more than one or two states in the US.

INTERPOL can handle this one
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by DLuciano: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
MonsieurX:

You've been dealing with him for 3 years without issues and now that things seem uncertain, you come to Nairaland to ask strangers who have no knowledge of your background with him for advice...

You can contact law enforcement agencies anyway. Someone has given you FBI's contact, but be sure you're being fair on him and don't ruin his reputation cos of impatience and lack of understanding.
all this too is advice? Very unfortunate!
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by osmeka: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Odingaoz:

I sent you a message.

Please can you drop me a mail via froseagent@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by danthamccoy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
MonsieurX:

You've been dealing with him for 3 years without issues and now that things seem uncertain, you come to Nairaland to ask strangers who have no knowledge of your background with him for advice...

You can contact law enforcement agencies anyway. Someone has given you FBI's contact, but be sure you're being fair on him and don't ruin his reputation cos of impatience and lack of understanding.
This post is so unnecessary. Na wa for some of you sha. Zero emotional intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by tunapawizzy: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
U have 2 options...Pray that God should bless him and touch his heart....OR forget about the money
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by texannaija: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
“Picking” gone wrong!

I guess ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Angrygoat: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Maybe u were doing auction n was sending him 3k 4k.the day u doubled up to 12k upfront. Nighi japa with funds. Yahoo boy
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by GistFullGround: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2022

Don't make noise. Get your facts then contact the FBI. Don't let him know what's going on...

Also, make a complaint too with https://www.interpol.int/en

Make sure your complaint is well written and with any correspondence between you and the thief!

Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Enter US or u send me with his pics
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
danthamccoy:

This post is so unnecessary. Na wa for some of you sha. Zero emotional intelligence.

My post wasn't directed at you and mind you, what I wrote is far more sensible than playing judge with little information from one party in a business dealing.

1 Like

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
DLuciano:
all this too is advice? Very unfortunate!

Unfortunate for you? Last time I checked, my post wasn't directed at you. If it doesn't sit well with you, write your own and waka pass.
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by InvertedHammer: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
osmeka:

Thank you
/

Your money is gone.

That's all. Unless he has a change of heart.

/
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by usagee36: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wow what kind of mess is that. Is the guy a citizen? Give me his name and i will run a criminal background on him to start with. Then if you know where he stays, you can write his local police. But will be hard since you dont live here.
osmeka:

Thank you
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Js50:

FBI won't entertain such. FBI deals with national issues that affect more than one or two states in the US.

He can also use this guideline

https://www.usa.gov/stop-scams-frauds
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by ak22(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

When you took your money to car dealer in the US did you inform us? Did you seek for our opinion? As you take carry ham go na so u go take collect ham back. Don't come and disturb people here, let's focus our attention on Agbado urchins

Stop this it can happen to anyone

2 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Fintanihejirika: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
The first step is to be sure that he is alive & still in the US. The second is to inform Interpol and enclose all his details since you began business with him.

Surely, it's not gonna be an easy ride!
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by brandsoncharlie: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
Js50:

What did fbi do with huspuppi case?

1 Like

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by dheolexaone(f): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
How are you so sure he's not in your next street using US IP to code transactions for you

Oga, u don wise up be that except u r so sure he's a close relation that lives in the US.
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nazgul:
If I understand you correctly, you're saying you sent $12,000 to a total stranger in USA, someone you have no means of reaching if he decides to play a fast one on you...like who does that.

The only thing you can do is to send a detailed message to Interpol and FBI with screenshots of the transaction and he's acknowledgement to the transactions. If possible upload voice recordings of you calls and chats.

The investigation would take time...(months or even years) but he'll eventually be traced and apprehended.
PEOPLE do such based on TRUST...
Those who scam others think they are smarter, little did they know they are killing the meagre TRUST still existing. I can't transact any single business with any Nairalander because of TRUST.
Nigerians have killed TRUST over the years!
Hence, the reason most Nigerians get surprised when someone ventures into such without knowing the person entirely.
I find it Herculean replying any Nigerian or Nairalander because of a breach in National Trust. The country is now littered with THIEVES both locally and Internationally.
Very Very Bad!
Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Nazgul: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

PEOPLE do such base on TRUST...
But Nigerians have killed TRUST.
Hence, the reason most Nigerians get surprised when someone ventures into such without knowing the person entirely.
I find it Herculean replying any Nigerian or Nairalander because of a breach in National Trust. The country is now littered with THIEVES both locally and Internationally.
Very Very Bad!
Unfortunately you're very right.

Poverty has made most Nigerians mock honest people, if you mistakenly credit someone's account, it would take the police it soldiers for him to resend you back your money. They would see it as God's blessings.

Honestly, most Nigerians lack integrity...

3 Likes

Re: Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nazgul:

Unfortunately you're very right.

Poverty has made most Nigerians mock honest people, if you mistakenly credit someone's account, it would take the police it soldiers for him to resend you back your money. They would see it as God's blessings.

Honestly, most Nigerians lack integrity...
Not just POVERTY but GREED.
I have been to several poor Nations yet its citizens do not DUPE people like most Nigerians would treat a J. J.C.
Ethiopia is one of them.
U hardly spot an Ethiopian taking BRIBE at their Airports. But in Nigeria it's more honorable to take than neglect such.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2007 Peugeot 406 Prestige(brand New For Only 2.8m) / PT Consult alleged to be Fraudulent / Toyota 4Runner 1998 ₦ 550,000 Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.