Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? (3704 Views)

Peter Obi's Billing And Permanent Address / Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State / 4 South West States Are Broke But Lagos Leads All States In Debts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by Nigerianization(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
asanausana91:
Obi is a liar

Just like your parents. Tinubu promised Nigerians students loan in 2019, where is it?
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by femisplash: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nigerianization:

So Tinubu's house in Abuja is his permanent residential address?

Na wa for una ooooooooo.

I shouldn't be the one to teach you the difference between an apartment and a residential home
Who owns the house?. Who resides there?, not only Obi but with his wife as well. Stop playing daft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by Owopariola001: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
fman:

Same applies to a Lagos born.

It does not apply to state indigene in Nigeria.
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by fman(m): 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Owopariola001:

It does not apply to state indigene in Nigeria.
ok
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by asanausana91: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nigerianization:

Lied about what??

The fool here is you who cannot differential between an individual person and a corporate person. If Obi's companies have residential quarters in every nook and cranny of Nigeria, how does that translate to his permanent residence?
can you defend your liar in chief for the statement that he said he wear one wrist watch for 10 years?
Also the same obi said and swear that he has not stolen one kobo in his life. What do you have to say?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by asanausana91: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nigerianization:

Another lie as circulated on your WhatsApp chat groups
why are you shameless?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by Advocate500: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

And his choice is based on the fact that his Anambra remains a shithole in comparison to Lagos where he resides.

this is the bigot that said he is supporting Atiku,they are very ashamed of tinubu,they can't be proud of supporting such a character.keep changing moniker.
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by OneEyedSnake: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Advocate500:
this is the bigot that said he is supporting Atiku,they are very ashamed of tinubu,they can't be proud of supporting such a character.keep changing moniker.

If you like call me a BATurchin if that will make it easier for you to swallow

OSU how does castigating one of the opponents to Atiku make me a Tinubu supporter?

Ewu Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by Advocate500: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

If you like call me a BATurchin if that will make it easier for you to swallow

OSU how does castigating one of the opponents to Atiku make me a Tinubu supporter?

Ewu Biafra
be proud of emi lokan the Lagos Escoba.
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by rusher14: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

PO is a family friend and my father's neighbor at Onitsha

Trying to score cheap points with lies says more about your character
Though trolling is a common thread amongst Apchit supporters

Stop the nonsense.

Psquare own a family home in Anambra but they don't live there.

E-money opened a big house the other day but would he spend 1 month in the building in a calendar year?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by Nigerianization(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
asanausana91:
can you defend your liar in chief for the statement that he said he wear one wrist watch for 10 years?
Also the same obi said and swear that he has not stolen one kobo in his life. What do you have to say?

You must be over ratting yourself to think that you can question me as you please. What evidence do you have that Peter Obi has stolen public funds?
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by OneEyedSnake: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nigerianization:

You must be over ratting yourself to think that you can question me as you please. What evidence do you have that Peter Obi has stolen public funds?

Goal post has been shifted...AGAIN!
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by yetunsbay(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
fman:
Cos Lagos is the center of excellence and no man's land.
Oga op try travel and see
And be exposed!!
some people just derive pleasure in typing obvious rubbish
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by DWickedLandLord: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
rusher14:

Stop the nonsense.

Psquare own a family home in Anambra but they don't live there.

E-money opened a big house the other day but would he spend 1 month in the building in a calendar year?

This dude says stop the nonsense..lol
Clearly you're not igbo.....lol or even familiar sef

E money is from my lga. That is his village compound in Ihiala

Your village compound is not the same as owning a house in Onitsha, Akwa, Asaba, Owerri, Aba, Enugu, Nnewi(is no longer a village)

Damn near every big man in Onitsha also has a family estate in his village. Including Mr Obi who is from Agulu. Mr Obi has been to my family compound for burials. Separate from my father's place in Onitsha

Your making me argue something that's facts...lol
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by asanausana91: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nigerianization:

God gave you that brain to think. Stop being a zombie that believe anything said by Peter obi the greatest liar of all time.
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by rusher14: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

This dude says stop the nonsense..lol
Clearly you're not igbo.....lol or even familiar sef

E money is from my lga. That is his village compound in Ihiala

Your village compound is not the same as owning a house in Onitsha, Akwa, Asaba, Owerri, Aba, Enugu, Nnewi(is no longer a village)

Damn near every big man in Onitsha also has a family estate in his village. Including Mr Obi who is from Agulu. Mr Obi has been to my family compound for burials. Separate from my father's place in Onitsha

Your making me argue something that's facts...lol

You are still talking nonsense.

Just like Psquare, their permanent abode is in Lagos and not the east.
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by Nigerianization(m): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
asanausana91:
God gave you that brain to think. Stop being a zombie that believe anything said by Peter obi the greatest liar of all time.

I don't believe anything said by politicians. I only counter with proof. Otherwise, it is what it is. I am not a zombie, but if you have one in your family, then, it's not me cos I ain't a member of your family
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by Nigerianization(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Goal post has been shifted...AGAIN!

Where was the goal post initially?
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by DWickedLandLord: 12:10am On Sep 09, 2022
rusher14:

You are still talking nonsense.

Just like Psquare, their permanent abode is in Lagos and not the east.

What's my business with Psquare dickhead?
Did I mention him or did you? Did I call him a family friend?

If you prefer sef Obi's permanent abode is your father's backyard in Lagos. Na you sabi

Now fvck off dweeb
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by PeterObi4LP: 12:25am On Sep 09, 2022
[b]Why is Tinubu permanent address not in Osun state but Lagos state?[b]
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by PeterObi4LP: 12:31am On Sep 09, 2022
You are a COMPOUND FOOL.
Why not provide his address in Lagos to shame us OBIdient. Obi lives in GRA Onitsha. He has no other house in Nigeria except in Onitsha.

If you doubt it kindly provide another of his house or where he lives with address. Otherwise remain a COMPOUND FOOL forever.
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by fman(m): 2:49am On Sep 09, 2022
yetunsbay:
some people just derive pleasure in typing obvious rubbish
And u are among them.
Travel and see.
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by rusher14: 6:10am On Sep 09, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

What's my business with Psquare dickhead?
Did I mention him or did you? Did I call him a family friend?

If you prefer sef Obi's permanent abode is your father's backyard in Lagos. Na you sabi

Now fvck off dweeb

Dunce.
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by OneEyedSnake: 6:11am On Sep 09, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
You are a COMPOUND FOOL.
Why not provide his address in Lagos to shame us OBIdient. Obi lives in GRA Onitsha. He has no other house in Nigeria except in Onitsha.

If you doubt it kindly provide another of his house or where he lives with address. Otherwise remain a COMPOUND FOOL forever.

In case you don't know:

His Lagos address is Flat 7A Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi.

Go and verify.

Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by PeterObi4LP: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

In case you don't know:

His Lagos address is Flat 7A Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi.

Go and verify.

Lol that's not his apartment per say. You see why they said all Tilumpu urchins sound stewpid. You are stewpid. Go get a life and stop hating before you have a liver failure on the SE matter.
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by OneEyedSnake: 7:02am On Sep 09, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Lol that's not his apartment per say. You see why they said all Tilumpu urchins sound stewpid. You are stewpid. Go get a life and stop hating before you have a liver failure on the SE matter.

Your betters have since abandoned thread.

Peter Obi who said he has never owned or rented an apartment outside his Onitsha layout home, admitted to owning a flat in Ikoyi highbrow area but claimed it was rented by his wife despite the fact that such service flats are not for rent but bought and paid for.

Your obi, threw his wife under the bus to protect his lies on not owning or renting an apartment outside Onitsha.

Will his wife rent a house outside her matrimonial home in fat away Lagos ?

Obi remains a liar.
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by PeterObi4LP: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Your betters have since abandoned thread.

Peter Obi who said he has never owned or rented an apartment outside his Onitsha layout home, admitted to owning a flat in Ikoyi highbrow area but claimed it was rented by his wife despite the fact that such service flats are not for rent but bought and paid for.

Your obi, threw his wife under the bus to protect his lies on not owning or renting an apartment outside Onitsha.

Will his wife rent a house outside her matrimonial home in fat away Lagos ?

Obi remains a liar.

Obi is free to live in any part of this country. Even if he has houses in all part of the state, how is that your problem and business? You should be thinking of how to make progress in life and not hating. Go get a life.

Till your papa die and your 5th generation unborn, none will reach Obi children's level.

Even if Obi is a liar
Criminal
Womanizer
and do drug: How on earth is that your business? You wake up and the first thing in your mind is OBI. Chai!

After all Lagos is no man's land.
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by OneEyedSnake: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Obi is free to live in any part of this country. Even if he has houses in all part of the state, how is that your problem and business? You should be thinking of how to make progress in life and not hating. Go get a life.

Till your papa die and your 5 generation unborn, none will reach Obi children level.

After all Lagos is no man's land.

OSU be calming down .

Why obi lie that he doesn't own nor rented any apartment outside Onitsha ?

Simple question .
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by PeterObi4LP: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

OSU be calming down .

Simple question .

Accepted he lied.
Do you have any problem with his living in Lagos?
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by Bontafa: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

OSU be calming down .

Simple question .

Afonja

Why does Asiwaju like France medical than Lagos medical?
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by OneEyedSnake: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Accepted he lied.
Do you have any problem with his living in Lagos?

I have a problem with his lies
Re: Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos? by OBALOLA55(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2022
fman:

Lagos is no man's land
And center of excellence...
You can build a house anywhere in this country and live..
IS ANAMBRA STATE A NO MANS LAND MAKE UNA DEY GET SENSE ABEG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo) / The Oppositions’ Chances Are Slim At The Tribunal: A Legal Opinion / More Oil Discovered In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.