Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard (48398 Views)

Gaboon Viper Killed In My Neighbourhood Today / Gaboon Viper Killed By Two Young Guys (Photos) / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by nahr(f): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
I read that they are really deadly.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by advanceDNA: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
osukaam:
Is been long I heard from Lalasticlala o

Be like the lalasticlala don get work for exxon mobil..
Maybe e don resign leave seun work

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Sorteda: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2022
Soup don ready
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by lailo: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Were
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Princess80(f): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kingzy4pep:
On top how much?
what??
Pls use english.
I do not understand pidgin.

tnx

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by OneEyedSnake: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Peter obi's and Anambra peoples god.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by ViktorCash: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
That guy should be thanking God. One bite from that and he is gone in minutes shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by MrJames007: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Bnnai8:
Yooooo
You no get family members to teach?
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Eh?

E Don tey small since we see Snakes for FP.

Oya, Lala..

Says who?

Peter Obi nko?

Is he not a snake too?
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Light78: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
One bite from this snake, you are gone.

They call it Tomorrow is too late.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Grandmeister(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
That’s a bitis rhinoceros viper. It looks almost like the gaboon viper but it’s not. It is still deadly though, killed a man here in Umuahia two years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by everythinggirly(f): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Mehn! My neighbors saw one at our backyard but couldn't kill it. I can't kill it either, I hate snakes! Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by lasisi69(f): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princess80:
what??
Pls use english.

tnx
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Kajaard: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princess80:
what??
Pls use english.

tnx

And the boldfaced is proper english, right? Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Food don land
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Focusmind: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
seunny4lif:
Lala grin
Lala and take Snake thread to FP is heaven on earth.

Let that snake drag UK queen to underworld where millions of Irish, Africans and Indians are waiting to deal with her and her husband.

It may not happen anytime soon. She is a cat with nine lives. I heard she is making a good recovery.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Princess80(f): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kajaard:

And the boldfaced is proper english, right? Nonsense.
Sorry sir,
I do not have a problem if you abbreviate words.

I just do not understand pidgin
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by mysticwarrior(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gaboon viper is a hyperactive venomous snake, its very dangerous, vicious and deadly.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Kajaard: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princess80:
Sorry sir,
I do not have a problem if you abbreviate words.

I just do not understand pidgin

Balderdash. Be deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Princess80(f): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
lasisi69:
cheesy
It wasnt suppose to be a mockery, i do not understand pidgin
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by seunny4lif(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Focusmind:

It may not happen anytime soon. She is a cat with nine lives. I heard she is making a good recovery.
She is already dead
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
How can you eat a gaboon viper ? I mean what manner of hunger or irrationality possess one to do such a thing ?

Na wa o. all these Tinubu supporters sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Princess80(f): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kajaard:

Balderdash. Be deceiving yourself.
My comment wasnt suppose to be a mockery.

I seriously do not speak pidgin
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Kajaard: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princess80:
My comment wasnt suppose to be a mockery.

I seriously do not speak pidgin

Okay if you say so. I just thought you were trying to mock that dude. No worries. Cheers cool
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Focusmind: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
seunny4lif:

She is already dead

My brother, Just seeing it on Euronews now. It seems you were expecting her death lipsrsealed
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by chypotenti(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Very poisonous
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Arysexy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
You should be worried to have such deadly snake as neighbor grin

Their pikin fit dey around or husband.

This snake na bite and die

Better go fumigate your surroundings

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by lasisi69(f): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Princess80:
It wasnt suppose to be a mockery, i do not understand pidgin
yahoo boy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Kirkman: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
This one is big o! Chisos.. shocked If this kind Gaboon viper bite person. Straight highway to heaven.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by sam121(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
That snake is damn valuable...! Why kill what can give you so much money. Our people and ignorance are like 5 and 6.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by blasterman(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/__alabi/status/1567801101142851586?t=MX9WwxQMdLxYvBWOBFEy-Q&s=08

Gaboon viper snake with the deadliest venon.

In 15mins or less u are dead

In humans, a bite from a Gaboon viper causes rapid and conspicuous swelling, intense pain, severe shock, and local blistering. Other symptoms may include uncoordinated movements, defecation, urination, swelling of the tongue and eyelids, convulsions, and unconsciousness.[5] Blistering, bruising, and necrosis may be extensive. Sudden hypotension, heart damage, and dyspnoea may occur.[12] The blood may become incoagulable, with internal bleeding that may lead to haematuria and haematemesis.[4][12] Local tissue damage may require surgical excision and possibly amputation to any affected limb.[4] Healing may be slow, and fatalities during the recovery period are not uncommon.[12]

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
And the snake was sighted,
And the snake was slain
And the picture of the snake was posted

Lala!!
Rise forth from thine slumber, for a feast is set before thee!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) / 2 Women Uplifting Each Other - SA Influencer Shares Photo Of A Lady & A Snake / Ram Spotted On A Roof Of Two Storey Building (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.