Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 (59336 Views)

Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned / Queen Elizabeth II Driving On Windsor Estate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 by Bimpe29: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2022
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Bad Child
help so please can i mate wit u? by the way i have moiney & i drive mecidis benxz. are u base in anambra please? smiley
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 by Crafteck1: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Krismas:
grin So? Does that mean they didn’t start it? And does it justify the act which lasted 400 long yrs?

Black people enslaved blacks earlier, longer and more than whites did, the difference was one documented and ended it, the other was crude about it.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 by Krismas(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Crafteck1:

Black people enslaved blacks earlier, longer and more than whites did, the difference was one documented and ended it, the other was crude about it.
grin Ignorance.
Whites enslaved whites. Black enslaved blacks. Non of that is the slave trade we talking about. The transAtlantic slave trade is of a scope and scale that makes ur black enslaved blacks look like joke grin
And that was for 400yrs. And does not mean slavery stopped after British ships patrolled the Atlantic to impound slaver’s ships. It was to continue for close to another century. The likes of Winston Churchill owned African slaves till d day he died. U are wallowing in deception
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Shawl001:
May her soul rest in peace.

We will all leave someday. We only pray that the days be longer.
Do good, accept Jesus into your life. Forget all these things some people are saying. Heaven and hell are real.
Try secure your eternity o.

Shalom!

If your heaven and hell are real. You shouldn't pray for longer days on earth. Abi your heaven no sweet pass earth again ni?

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 by LogicBomb8: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nyanabo:
Let her go and join Diana... Whose demise she masterfully planned.
do you have any proof of that?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 by azikiweironsi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rest on the HRM The Queen.
I can't forget in a hurry the love I had in one of our hostels in the Durham University, Durham County, UK named Queen Elizabeth Hall of Residence for females then.
If you don't have girl friend in that hall, you never get babe grin
Up Dunelm!!!!!
I love you Queen. Rest on ma'am.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 by Shawl001(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

If your heaven and hell are real. You shouldn't pray for longer days on earth. Abi your heaven no sweet pass earth again ni?

Well, some of us get purpose and vision to fulfill on earth, Na why we they pray for longer days before we depart.
Morealso, the Heaven matter no be for everybody, we know ourselves way they go there.

Thanks.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 by TookDownYourMum: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
What?

The bitch is finally dead? Thank the gods.

For all the Baboons in this thread saying "R.I.P" and worship the ground these Neanderthals walk on, please kindly drink a bottle of bleach.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 by Naybahood(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Naybahood:
She suppose don die tay tay self .

Queen Elizabeth!! Koni Jere

To all the people that supported the queen and insulted me because of this statement.

May all of you face several years of sorrow and anguish in your various lifes .

More fact bout wha this queen did to us shows the slavery mentality.

Awon oloriburuku oshi
It shall never be well with your respective families.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.