Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Peter Obi On The Move - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi On The Move (840 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi On The Move by GuyWise101(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#POInBrussels
Today, I was at the @EU_Commission HQ in Brussels, Belgium to meet and discuss with some key EU officers, several issues germane to the future of Nigeria (as well EU-Africa relations). In the mission to rescue Nigeria, we must consult broadly and explore all value adding options. -PO.

Talk about a workaholic and you have Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Move by Massiveglory: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
I will like to see tinubu by himself stand and pose like this. No security aid around. Nobody around.
I want to check something.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Move by etrouble: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good. Very Good.

Belgium nationals will vote for him next year.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Move by Solsix(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
etrouble:
Good. Very Good.

The only agenda una have is to win elections, after nothing. Here is a man who already have workable blueprint on how to turn around Nigeria for good. Well posterity will be kind on Peter Obi, he offered to help Nigeria and Nigerians it is upto us to accept his offer by voting come 2023.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Move by ElSudani: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
etrouble:
Good. Very Good.

Actually, they will make him president of the European union.
Re: Peter Obi On The Move by ElSudani: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Solsix:

The only agenda una have is to win elections, after nothing. Here is a man who already have workable blueprint on how to turn around Nigeria for good. Well posterity will be kind on Peter Obi, he offered to help Nigeria and Nigerians it is upto us to accept his offer by voting come 2023.

Where's is the blueprint? Can you please show me where to find it?
Re: Peter Obi On The Move by Solsix(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
ElSudani:

Where's is the blueprint? Can you please show me where to find it?
I can't have as a student please. I will pass
Re: Peter Obi On The Move by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Maybe blue eyes blond hair European will vote obi grin
When every political party are already strategizing chikolobi is is busy doing ajala
Later his ipob minions will start shouting that election was rigged grin
Re: Peter Obi On The Move by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Na front door them greet the werey them no allow am enter
Just as Lamidi cownu always decieved his minions grin
Re: Peter Obi On The Move by BentizilL: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good..
He would make a good foreign minister in BAT cabinet... kiss
Re: Peter Obi On The Move by Omesbrit(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
says the one whose candidate is totally incapacitated, glory taker, no negative adjective is enough to sum him up. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Move by kay1one(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubu will embarrass us in the international community.

After 8 years of near dead Buhari, how will the international community view us when we bring another near dead person to rule?

We should be spat on!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Move by Omesbrit(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
PO is a world class, he always say that "job of a leader is to solve problems not to give excuses & u can't separate leadership from learning. He wants to hit the ground running immediately with solutions not taken months for consultation & still end up failing. Vote Peter Obi for president for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Move by Abdu81: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
ElSudani:

Actually, they will make him president of the European union.

That's how you called him the president of twitter but today tinubu and atiku, pdp and APC are not sleeping because of peter obi, that very twitter president without structure.

You can't stop a man whose time have come.
Re: Peter Obi On The Move by onumadu: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
The only SERIOUS presidential candidate for 2023.
The rest are busy scheming how to rig the elections, but we are waiting for them!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Move by 1nice(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nigerians have rejected Atiku and Tinubu; Nigerians have choosen Peter Obi to be the next President of Federal Republic Of Nigeria come 2023.

May those who try to harm Peter Obi and Labour party be defeated and confused.

May those who jeer at Peter Obi and Labour party be dismayed by their defeat.

Peter Obi and Nigerians will triumph over the enemies of Peter Obi and Labour party.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Move by okelulu: 12:04am On Sep 09, 2022
Please pass on to UK Nigerians that due to train staff on strike, the ObiDatti London Mega Rally on 17 September has been postponed until 24 September 2022.
For further details, please click here:

https://voteobi.ng/in/MDc5NTE4NTI5ODM
Re: Peter Obi On The Move by basybasy: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2022
GuyWise101:

#POInBrussels
Today, I was at the @EU_Commission HQ in Brussels, Belgium to meet and discuss with some key EU officers, several issues germane to the future of Nigeria (as well EU-Africa relations). In the mission to rescue Nigeria, we must consult broadly and explore all value adding options. -PO.

It has never occurred to me that Obi is d next President. He will never got it. Nigerians, igbos will destroy you, wake up. Igbos are not trustworthy. They are very wicked and sentimental. Igbos will bring down Nigeria. They don't love Nigeria. They are just pretending. Think well before u vote Obi.
Re: Peter Obi On The Move by basybasy: 1:28am On Sep 09, 2022
GuyWise101:

#POInBrussels

They want Obi that ruled Anambra and diverted Anambra money to his family business. Nigerians, trust igbos and bring down the country. We are watching oo. I'm sure that HausaFulani are not foolish, they won't try it. If Obi becomes d president, Nigeria is gone. Igbos will kill all of u.
Re: Peter Obi On The Move by VERDA: 1:50am On Sep 09, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Lol...better go and handle your candidate that is struggling to walk by himself.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn / Pictures From APC Town Hall Meetinf With Agro-commodity Groups In Niger State / 2002 Newspaper Of Festus Keyamo Tackling Tinubu Over Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.