Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn (838 Views)

I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. / Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged / We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn by SadiqBabaSani: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Hello NLs,

Some of you might have come across a video of a northerner who was wrongly tagged 'Northern Cleric'.

https://www.nairaland.com/7343772/no-southern-christian-vote-obi

Firstly, Mahdi Shehu is not a cleric, he is an educated northern business man dealing majorly in the Pharmaceutical and allied industry. He is the Chairman of Dialogue group which has mega business complexes spread all over Kaduna Metropolis and some other states of the North. His major wealth came from Government contract supply of medicine albeit during OBj and Majority during GEJ tenures.

When he Madhi Shehu started talking against Tinubu firstly, I was suspicious because I knew it wasn't for the love of power shift to South, so i wasnt suprised when he spoke about Obi been a Biafran Candidate maybe just like Buhari was & is a Boko haram candidate and Tinubu is an Oduduwa Nation Candidate.

People like Madhi Shehu who are working tooth and nail for the restoration of the destructive PDP and Atiku years are part of the greedy northern elites.

Madhi Shehu should go and tell his masters that a Northerner can not take over power from another Northern after 8 solid years. Never, it rather be to each persons tenth.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn by Trinitycian: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2022
Wetin concern Atiku with Mahdi's rants? You Peter Obi's supporters have been attacking people. Just small button wey only one person, Mahdi press, una dun begin panic.

Do unto others what you want done to you
Re: Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn by SadiqBabaSani: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Trinitycian:
Wetin concern Atiku with Mahdi's rants? You Peter Obi's supporters have been attacking people. Just small button wey only one person, Mahdi press, una dun begin panic.

Do unto others what you want done to you
The man is running a failed erand, no matter the amount of weak antics like his own, nothing will prevent Peter Obi GCFR in coming 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn by Trinitycian: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
The man is running a failed erand, no matter the amount of weak antics like his own, nothing will prevent Peter Obi GCFR in coming 2023

Atiku is winning 2023 election. Know this and have peace.
Re: Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn by SadiqBabaSani: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku is winning 2023 election. Know this and have peace.
Atiku sold his Birth right to Buhari in 2019.

Atiku knew he won that election, but because he was promised imcumbent presidential support in 2023 he thinks the south should wait for another 8 years God forbid
Re: Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn by agadez007(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Obi wasn’t Biafra’s sponsor when he was contesting vice with Atiku,but now it’s another story
We are watching

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn by Trinitycian: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Atiku knew he won that election, but because he was promised imcumbent presidential support in 2023 he thinks the south should wait for another 8 years God forbid

Atiku is the only qualified candidate for this election. We can't vote Tinubu or Obi.
Re: Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn by SadiqBabaSani: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku is the only qualified candidate for this election. We can't vote Tinubu or Obi.
most qualified in 2019 yes, an election which he won but let his brother northerner go with the rigging.

2023 is the turn of the South if Nigeria must exist
Re: Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn by Nyamuri: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Lol delusional nyamuri flat.head! Why are u wailing and making noise, u were among those that were rejoicing and making fun of Tinubu when Mahdi mocked him in the initial video!

Is he not a "very influential northerner" anymore? grin cheesy

You foolish thought he would support Peter Obi! grin hiim tu lie has no presence in north
SadiqBabaSani:
most qualified in 2019 yes, an election which he won but let his brother northerner go with the rigging.

2023 is the turn of the South if Nigeria must exist
[q
SadiqBabaSani:

uo
SadiqBabaSani:
te author=SadiqBabaSani post=116868178]Hello NLs,

Some of you might have come across a video of a northerner who was wrongly tagged 'Northern Cleric'.

https://www.nairaland.com/7343772/no-southern-christian-vote-obi

Firstly, Mahdi Shehu is not a cleric, he is an educated northern business man dealing majorly in the Pharmaceutical and allied industry. He is the Chairman of Dialogue group which has mega business complexes spread all over Kaduna Metropolis and some other states of the North. His major wealth came from Government contract supply of medicine albeit during OBj and Majority during GEJ tenures.

When he Madhi Shehu started talking against Tinubu firstly, I was suspicious because I knew it wasn't for the love of power shift to South, so i wasnt suprised when he spoke about Obi been a Biafran Candidate maybe just like Buhari was & is a Boko haram candidate and Tinubu is an Oduduwa Nation Candidate.

People like Madhi Shehu who are working tooth and nail for the restoration of the destructive PDP and Atiku years are part of the greedy northern elites.

Madhi Shehu should go and tell his masters that a Northerner can not take over power from another Northern after 8 solid years. Never, it rather be to each persons tenth.[/quote]
Re: Meet Northern businessman who want Atiku to win so badly even if Nigeria Burn by SHINJA: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Only foolish Christians will vote for atiku..

I wish tinubu pick a Northern Christian ,I will have voted for tinubu.

The good people of Southsouth and Southwest will vote for OKORO OBI.

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

We say no to atiku ...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Make Nigerians More Poorer / Buhari Accuses ASUU Of Corruption / An Igbo Nation Or Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.