Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,935 members, 7,838,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video (2332 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by zaza1955: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
The Ugandan woman who sparked outrage when she was filmed mercilessly beating her baby has been sent to prison according to reports emanating from Uganda.

Dorothy Nabulime, who was caught on camera mercilessly beating her baby
The suspect, Dorothy Nabulime, has pleaded guilty to the charges that was brought against her.

According to police in Uganda, Ms Nabulime will remain at the Butuntumula Prison’s remand till September 13, 2022, when she’s expected to return to court for sentence.

Nabulime was arrested over the weekend with the Ugandan Director of Criminal Investigations, Tom Magambo confirming her arrest.

Read full story and watch video HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/09/08/woman-arrested-for-mercilessly-beating-her-baby/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by fati2001(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good

5 Likes

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by fman(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
fati2001:
Good
Many are mad!!
Few are roaming!!

1 Like

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by superCleanworks(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
evil tiny looking demon in human skin.

na to record the cries of that baby very well.
then lock up the evil woman and keep playing the baby cries on loud speaker for her 247 on repeat.
she will hear the cries non-stop for 3 months.
food & water once a day.
no visitors.
no sunlight.
by the time she gets out she will run from babies.

1 Like

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by M23M(f): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
I don't think she's ok.

1 Like

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by fati2001(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
fman:

Many are mad!!
Few are roaming!!

Puke!
What is this?
A week vomit!

3 Likes

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by illicit(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
I think she has bats in her attic

1 Like

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by fman(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
fati2001:

Puke!
What is this?
A week vomit!
Aswear!!
What kinda mother does that to her own baby!!
It's shocking and disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by fati2001(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
fman:
Aswear!! What kinda mother does that to her own baby!! It's shocking and disheartening.
A beast will be a beast, no matter the size of being that's close it.

She can do this to anyone since she did it to her child.

5 Likes

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by superCleanworks(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
fman:

Aswear!!
What kinda mother does that to her own baby!!
It's shocking and disheartening.

how can you use mother in this context?
This is no mother?
Just another evil fish.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by Thomthom(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
This one carry frustration put for innocent piking head... all this old cargo claiming future is female suppose to dey organize seminar or workshop for this women to sensitive them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by silibaba: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
M23M:
I don't think she's ok.

Forget it.

I fear who no fear woman.

If woman open you page, you go know how far.

1 Like

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by Jacobx007: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wow, am speechless!!! As a father of two beautiful daughters, this video sent shivers down my spine.
I can't imagine someone doing this to my children, let alone me doing it myself

1 Like

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by Ulunne777(f): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good.let her remain there.
The video made me shed tears in a public vehicle.

1 Like

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by wiseone28: 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Mad woman

1 Like

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Thank God she was caught and baby saved. When they can't even take care of their needs or afford a comfortable accommodation, they keep birthing children like rats*. They bring children into their stricken poverty, tomorrow those children go into Yahoo/robbery and are a problem to the society.
Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by Idamond: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
her major problem is the father... she's using the aggression on the child

1 Like

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by ObamaMessi: 5:12am On Sep 09, 2022
See her face like winch.

1 Like

Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by Mazigoldnet(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2022
Death Sentence na them supposed give this woman.
Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Surprised the baby stopped crying, the baby is very used to it
Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by Babara1994(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ulunne777:
Good.let her remain there.
The video made me shed tears in a public vehicle.
Why shedding tears? All women have that wickedness in them. You'd soon do your own; perhaps to someone else child
Re: WARNING GRAPHIC Content:woman Arrested For Mercilessly Beating Her Baby In Video by naTure2nurTure: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Bestial Men On Rampage Is Marriage Worth This Risk? Linda Ikeji / Nigerian Lady Recorded By His Boyfriend After Taking Drug To Get High During Sex / Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.